EnderNetworks: Moderators Needed!

huggy_bear48's Avatar huggy_bear484/26/13 9:31 pm
1 emeralds 187 8
7/29/2013 11:24 am
Black_Frid4y's Avatar Black_Frid4y
mc.endernetworks.net

Ender Networks!

Great Staff is key to a great server, that's why
here at Ender Networks we have the most mature, well trained, staff in Minecraft! If you have any questions they will answer right away!

Do I start with anything? Absolutely! You start with 16 DIAMONDS, Full Leather Armor, Stone Tools, Cobble, and Wood! We also have an AMAZING shop were you can buy and sell items through out the server! This money can let you buy a faction or other items through out the shop. Which brings us to another question.

What type of server is this? Well anything you make it! We can act as a Survival/Game/Fun server for you! This server brings you endless amounts of fun activities, cool hangouts, and awesome attractions!

Will I be able to take a test before I play? Ha Ha No. We feel all our players are trust worthy and do not need a 20 minute test to stop them from having the best MC experiences ever!

What fun games are there? Well lets see Skyblock, Parkour, PvP Arena, Mob Arena, and More! There is endless amount of games and activities to do such as Drop Parties, Scavenger Hunts, and Building Competitions, for Items and RANKS!

Can I be Mod Or Admin? Absolutely! Send us an application on our site listed down below, this does not mean you will get approved though. You have a great chance though!

Is there any lag? Nope, this is a totally lag free server with 200 slots and everyone can be filled without lagging! We have over 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Dedicated RAM, and running on an Xeon E5620 V2 server!

Is this the best server ever? Well its your opinion! Lets see what people are saying about it!

Remen246- " This is server is defiantly my favorite server to play on. It offers a variety of activities and has awesome features. I recommend this server to everyone."

iGetSt0ne- "The server owner and Co-Owner are the nicest Owners than any other server I have been on. This server has tons of drop parties and an awesome staff who host mob challenges for prizes and fun!"

FEATURES:

? Dedicated (24/7)
? 300 Slots!
? 48 GB Ram (No Lag)
? Parkour
? Factions
? Voted #1 Cracked Server By IGN
? Drop Parties
? Mob Arena
? PvP Arena
? Great Staff
? Survival (No Raiding/Greifing)