-=[LegacyPvP]=- Epic New Server -=[In the Making!]=-

rpgzack's Avatar rpgzack6/1/14 10:25 pm
6/5/2014 9:03 pm
JayJayJay176's Avatar JayJayJay176
Legacy PvP - Central Server for Youtubers and Epic Gameplay!

Awesome New Big Server looking for Staff!

Application:
Username:
Name:
How are you different?

Come to Legacy PvP - where you'll see a newer side of Minecraft -
a side that isn't full of hacking children and immature staff. Our
staff know what they're doing - and they'll deal with everyone fairly.

Donating
doesn't mean you're the top player - we treat ALL players equally. We
believe that being a donor has it's perks however this doesn't mean you
can hack and get away with it. Just because you're a donor doesn't mean
you don't have to follow the rules!

Features

World Border at 12,000 x 12,000 Blocks: For Closer Combat
Combat Tag: No PVP Logging!
Raiding: Steal your enemies loot and blow up their base!
mcMMO: Level up 12 Different Skills!
Player/Mob Heads: Put your foes head above your fireplace!
Auctions: Auction off goods to fellow players
AdminShop: Sell/Buy Items without Auction!
TNT Obsidian Breaker
Conquest: Get Faction Power down and take over other's land!
Modified Factions Plugin: Chests,Dispensers,Furnaces are unlocked on Territory

Rules

No Spamming
No advertising
No Hacks or modded clients
No PVP Logging
Griefing is allowed!
Dont ask for a higher position
rpgzack
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/05/2014 9:03 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
JayJayJay176
Application: Mod or Admin
Username: JayJayJay175
Name: Jayden
Maturity: 8/10
Why should we choose you? I have much experience from other players as I have owned a server, co-owned a server, been admin on 3, mod on 5, helper on 3, and been accepted on to over 5 whitlisted servers. All of which have shut down and now I am applying for a new server to help. I have been around since minecraft version 1.3. I am very good with commands and can also use world edit fairly well. I can treat people equally and can stand up for anyone that needs help. I can make the correct choices and can stand up for my consequences. If I do something wrong I can be demoted, tempbanned, permabanned, or any other punishment without throwing a fit.
How are you different? See previous answer.
06/05/2014 8:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Eli5174
Application: Wherever you need me.
IGN: fruitninja517
Name: Eli Gordon
Maturity: I am an extremely mature person (i may crack a few jokes) especially when i need to be.
I am a mature, friendly person who has been playing minecraft for a while. I am well versed in almost every aspect of the game (exept for redstone... I just dont get that stuff). I am especially good at WorldEdit and BOS (book of souls- its a mob-editing plugin) I enforce the rules of the server and i dislike hackers. I can also work some permissions and java. I'm a trustworthy person and i will always be friendly to players. I hope you consider my application and I cant wait to work on your server!
06/05/2014 8:41 pm
rpgzack
IP: xlegacypvp.com
BUMP
06/01/2014 11:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SinisterStan
Nevermind I will get on tomorrow though, Its 11:38 right where im at lol

Edit again: I'm on now lol
06/01/2014 11:37 pm
SinisterStan
IP?
06/01/2014 11:08 pm
rpgzack
If you guys got on the server, that would be cool.
06/01/2014 11:15 pm
LordKing
Im already on
06/01/2014 10:44 pm
SinisterStan
Application: Mod or Admin (Preferably Admin)
Username: JoshuaCrotts
Name: Joshua Crotts
Maturity: Very high, I am mature when I most definitely need to be.
Why should we choose you?/How Are You Different? (I am going to include a lot of detail that ties in with How Are You Different, It will also include just slight personal information so you can get to know me better. Thanks!)

Hello! My name is Joshua Crotts and I am a 17 year old who currently is a senior in North Carolina. I am going through studies on Computer Engineering and Computer Game Design. I hope to major in this in college. Currently I am not a very good coder, but I plan to get better at it as I practice it more and more. Though, in my freshman year, I took an HTML and CSS class. I have no siblings, and I have two wonderful and respectful parents. I usually spend my free time playing Minecraft and working on other projects for my school. I currently have to build a house in my Math IV class, though that is beside the point. I love playing Minecraft with my friends and I do not like to have hackers on my own server and I do not like to hack. I mostly enjoy factions on Minecraft. I do not enjoy MCMMO as a factor of servers as it tends to destroy the point of having new players, however, this is your prerogative since this is your server, and I will accept it. It tends to make the server pay to win though, and not a factor of being a skilled player at Minecraft. For example, if a god donator has two thousand MCMMO credits on his sword skill, a newbie that tries to PVP him once he gets a full Prot IV unbreaking III set of diamond armor, he will have no chance as the donor's skill is much higher just because he donated/plays twenty four hours a day. I know this was full of information that wasn't necessarily relevant to the idea of me becoming a staff member on your server, I just thought you would be interested in what type of personality that I have. If you do choose me to become staff on your server, I would be forever thankful as I have tons of experience and tons of new ideas that could bring in lots of players to the server. Also, I was a late bloomer in physical strength. As stated above, I have a lot of ideas that can bring players to the server. I realize the server is mainly Faction based, but you could add some new types of "Factions" to separate servers bungee corded together. I realize this will take a while to process and create, but it could be worth it in the end. I will also be a very helpful and attentive staff member on your server. I do not like disrespectful players on servers. I have had those moments on servers where I am a bad role model to other players. I have had those moments where I am not a good sport on games. I'm almost positive we have had those issues and moments with other players, but on your server, I will try my absolute best to not have a panic attack if I get raided. I will never, ever, ban people without permission. I will never mute people unless they are causing a disruptance among the other players of the server. I really hope that you consider me as a staff member on this server as I have had plentiful of opportunities of being a staff member on servers, but they all tend to close down after the first month of opening. I hate it when this happens because I lose all of the hard work I have put forth into that server. It is a month's waste of time, and I feel that this server will not let us down by closing. I may even donate to the server eventually. I have never donated to a server that wasn't my own before, and for this one to be the one I donate for, is really a major accomplishment on the server's part. I really feel that I am a trust worthy man, and I really hope that you can consider me. Thanks for your time and patience on reading this synopsis of my skills!
06/01/2014 10:43 pm
incromaton
Application: Anything I can help people with.
Username: Incromaton
Name: Davis Gowan
Maturity: 5-9 depending on if I want to mess around or if i'm in a serious mood.
Why should we choose you? Because I love interacting with people, making friends, helping out, I don't rage when people are mean or rude, i'm not a banning type of person, and I can build fairly well.
How are you different? I care about the people on the server and will do the best I can with everything I am needed to do, and I would try to be as active as possible.

Thanks for your time, Incromaton.
06/01/2014 10:36 pm
LordKing
Application: Moderator or Admin
Username: Joris_Heerink
Name: Andy
Maturity: My teachers say I have the intelligence and maturity of a college student.
Why should we choose you? Managing servers is my favorite Hobby. I love helping users have a fun time and making sure everyone is following the rules. I love to manage plugins and help users with any situation. I have been playing MC for over 3 years, and I'm one of the most experienced users out there. I even own my own server.
How are you different I'm one of the few applicants on PMC with loads of experience and an actual love for servers. Most just join for staff, but I join because i love to see people have a good time. I want to join your server because i want to help make it something people will love.

Thank you.
-LK
06/01/2014 10:36 pm
Mr_Goodie_2shoes
Application: Hi, I am applying for Whatever you think this app is worthy of. any position that will allow me to help would be great.
Username: Mr_Goodie_2shoes
Name: My name is Charlie Phipps
Maturity: On a Scale of 1-10 i would be 6 But i can be mature when need be.
Why should we choose you? I think given the chance i could be a credit to the server, i am fluent in 20 different plugins, have lots of staff experience and just generally love to help out.
How are you different? I am a helper, i join servers to help out and keep helping them until they no longer need it (grow really big). A few examples of servers that i have been staff on would be PvPitUp and McCentral.

Thankyou for your time, and could you please comment the server ip?
06/01/2014 10:29 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Rippy0222
Application:
Username: Rippy0222
Name: Jason
Maturity: 8 i am funny at times
Why should we choose you? You should choose me for what ever is open because i am loyal. I do not abuse. I dont /kill or ban anyone. I like chatting with the players. if there is a problem i will resolve it.
How are you different? I am nice i love chatting with players. i am funny and serious at times. i use to own a server. so i have experince. that is my application.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome