<><>ErikCraft needs staff!<><> Rating: ★★★★★!!!!!!!!!!

eadric9's Avatar eadric98/18/14 8:03 pm
8/18/2014 8:07 pm
APieGuy's Avatar APieGuy
Hello everybody, I am the proud Co-Owner of ErikCraft. We currently need staff,
and you may check out our TEMP website, and the ip/staff app there.
Here is our website for now:
erikcraftz.enjin.com
eadric9
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/18/2014 8:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
APieGuy
IGN: GloriousStalin

MC Expirience: Playing minecraft since it came out (Alpha .30 lol)

Server Experience: Owned a good sum of servers, was admin/mod on many when I was younger.

On a scale of 1/10 how well do you work with people: 9/10

Reason for applying: I'd love to help your server in any way to see it blossom. I need something to do whilst I have no class, and this seems like a lot of fun.

Apply for: Admin

Why you are the best applicant:
I would like to first introduce myself. My name Is Mason Arain. I am currently studying at Princeton University in Graphic Design, CS50 (Computer Coding), Martial Law, Marketing and Web Developing. Some hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, playing lacrosse, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I would like to apply for Admin on your minecraft server (Duh Lol). Now, you are probably wondering, "Why should I pick this guy?" Well, let me start by saying I can ensure a fair and fun time for your players. I can, because I am old and rather mature, and can keep all the players and other staff in check. I can do that all while cracking jokes and having an over all fun time with everyone. Next, I go to school for computers so should any unfortunate problem arise, I can help fix it. This includes developing a website for your server or coding a plugin. Furthermore, I'm available quite often to do your bidding! Then, with my "Mad Marketing Skillz" I can promote your servers in ways that would cost a lot of money if you paid someone. To continue that, I also have a YouTube channel with 35,000+ views and quite a few hundred subscribers, so I can get a few people to join this server willing to donate. Overall, I hoped you enjoyed my app, and I ensure I can help your server!
Thanks,
Mason

Test:

1st question:
Depending on the severity of the spam, I would do diffrent things. If it was just them saying somthing random/stupid I would just ask them to stop, and if it continued I would kick them with a message to stop. If they came back and persisted, a short mute would be given.
If it was somthing moderate, like advertising another server I would start with a kick and if they continue, lead up with a longer mute.
If it were somthing severe, like verbal/sexual harrasment, or racism, I would temp-ban them and apologise to the victem, so that everyone understands this server does not put up with that kind of thing.

2. If someone is cheating, and I cant remove them, I would most likely jail, mute, and ensure with all my power that they can not continue cheating. If I can not, assuming I am only a regular player or somthing like that, would report him to any staff on the server I can, while providing solid proof that he is in fact cheating to not waste any staff's time.

3. Like I explained earlier, If harrasment is seen, depending on how bad it is I will most likely ask them to stop, and if they persist a temp-ban would come into affect. Harrassment deters new users from joining, and makes it seems like the server is not a friendly enviroment. I would try my hardest to stop any harrassment I see o protect the server's reputation.

Sorry for the really long app! lol
Thanks for reading and I hope I can help!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome