════ ►♦ EVERYONE Omega Pvp STILL NEEDS STAFF, LOTS OF STAFF

ajkraus03's Avatar ajkraus037/23/15 11:27 pm
1 emeralds 259 7
7/27/2015 11:56 am
ajkraus03's Avatar ajkraus03
APPLICATION FORM
Name (First Name):
Minecraft Username:
What position of staff are you applying for?
What is you skype, or how should we contact you?

#1: What qualities, assets, knowledge,experience or other reasons should you be accepted to hold the Position of Staff? Why are you applying for said Position in Staff?
#2: Are you currently Staff on another server outside of this server?
Applying for Staff on another server besides Omega Pvp?
If you are staff \ applying for staff elsewhere, how do you plan to divide your time between servers?

#3: Have you ever been banned or similar on a server? If so which server and why?

#4: What are two Improvements you yourself can bring to the Omega Pvp?

#5: What do you do in these situations:
Advertiser:
Hacker:
Spammer:
Find A Glitch:
Find Bugs:
A new player joins:
Or something else:

#6: Will you be Active on the forums?
Give numeric time estimates if possible.

#7: How long can you play per day. Each day separately.
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

#8: Will you be paying attention to both in-game chat, events etc. while on the OmegaPvpt Website, and by which we mean, paying attention to shoutbox and threads at the same time?

#9: Do you have any software and\or device to record hackers, incidents, glitches, bugs etc. for internal,ban, bug, etc?

#10: What languages besides English do you speak if any?
If so, How well do you understand said language?

#11: Anything we should be aware of? Or you'd Like to mention?
ajkraus03
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2015 11:56 am
ajkraus03
hi
07/24/2015 12:19 pm
ajkraus03
Y
07/24/2015 10:09 am
ajkraus03
Thx for your applications, we will review them
07/24/2015 3:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Amanthemoneyman
Name (First Name):Alex
Timezone: Central
Minecraft Username: amanthemoneyman
What position of staff are you applying for? Admin( I am very good at building too so i could help with that)
What is you skype, or how should we contact you? Amanthemoneyman(Skype)

#1: What qualities, assets, knowledge,experience or other reasons should you be accepted to hold the Position of Staff? Why are you applying for said Position in Staff? Well as experience goes i have owned 2 servers both of which have gone down because the network i had went down for about 2 weeks and we lost almost our whole playerbase which was about 100+, for knowledge i owned 2 servers and have been admin/headadmin on about 5-10 servers. I should be accepted, because i get along with people easily but i am not afraid to ban anyone/mute anyone/ip-ban anyone even friends. I am very trustworthy and intelligent with servers/plugins currently learning how to code.
Currently i am not staff on any other server because i was let go as builder from saying a bad word(dumb ik) :l
Applying for Staff on another server?
I am not applying for staff on any other server <3
If you are staff \ applying for staff elsewhere, how do you plan to divide your time between servers? Currently as stated above i am not applying for staff eslewhere but i do have a faction that i need to be on alot so i can divide the time up good considering i have the whole day to myself .

#3: Have you ever been banned or similar on a server? If so which server and why?
Yes, i have been banned on 3 pvp servers 2 were accidental because they thought i had killarura, and the 3rd one was because the server had a flaw where i was able to see their plugins and i started typing them into chat...

#4: What are two Improvements you yourself can bring to the table?
Improvements, well i am a pvper myself and know what the better than average pvper likes, one of the servers i owned before was actually a pvp server which was successful, so i guess i was doing something right? I am very good at decision making such as bans/mute times and i can detect hackers very well because again im a pvper!

Advertiser: Advertiser, if i would encounter this situation i'd first check the ip's of anyone advertizing such as if they word to get spam bots on and ban the ip, and if there's a clear chat plugin i'd use that and handle the bans for the advertiser(s). If the advertiser was only on one ip spam bots should have been blocked considering most high-quality servers have a plugin to protect the server from those kind of attacks which blocks connections after 2-3 players have connected from the same ip.
Hacker: Hackers, hackers should be dealt with immediately and normaly servers will ban hackers for ever and make them appeal or give them a week to day ban and allow 2nd chances.
Spammer: Spammers, for a spammer i'd mute them and clear the chat if it was a "bad" word. Normaly spamming results in a mute or a kick normaly a kick if they do it twice in a row.
Find A Glitch: If a player finds a glitch and they do the right thing by reporting it to the staff i'd go straight to the head-admin or owner so they can resolve that glitch. And if there is any way i can fix the glitch i will do so.
Find Bugs: If someone finds a bug such as chat being messed up, i'd normaly tell them to relog and see if it fixes it, if it does not fix it i wil go to higher administrators or the owner.
A new player joins: If a new player joins i'd be happy to welcome them and help them with any problems such as getting kits or using cmds because i am very knowledgeable with commands as said above, since i used to own a server.
Or something else: Something else such as if someone was maybe telling death-threats i'd ban them, considering this is taken very serious on some servers.

#6: Will you be Active on the forums? Forums aren't always my thing because i had to setup forums and i hated it lol, but i'd be happy to help on forums with any problems from ranks to not being able to login. I could be on the forums from 1-2 hours a day if time so calls.

Monday: 3-5hr
Tuesday:3-5hr
Wednesday: 3-5hr
Thursday: 3-5hr
Friday: 3-5hr
Saturday: 3-5hr
Sunday: 3-5hr

#8: Will you be paying attention to both in-game chat, events etc. while on the Website, and by which we mean, paying attention to shoutbox and threads at the same time? Yes this is possible for me, but not always when im on, but do-able.

#9: Do you have any software and\or device to record hackers, incidents, glitches, bugs etc. for internal,ban, bug, etc?
Recently about 5-6 months ago i got a new computer exactly for this reason! I use open-broadcaster and i have sonyvegs to render videos/edit if necessary.

I speak English fluently and i speak alittle spanish.
Eh if someone came to me and started talking spanish my head would explode lmfao.

#11: Anything we should be aware of? Or you'd Like to mention?
Sometimes in chat i may use phrases such as lmfao or lmao. These are not ment to be mean in any way it's just kinda how i rolllllll. And sozz for any spelling mistakes! its 2am.
Also, above i said i was pretty good at building, so if the builders need ideas/ help i will provide links of my builds

And, Thank You! Thanks for taking the time to read my application even if it may seem alittle lengthY
07/24/2015 12:41 am
Level 1 : New Network
shadowman1771
Name (First Name): Tareq (Ter-ek
Timezone: Pacific Time (us & Canada)
Minecraft Username: ShadowElementMC
What position of staff are you applying for? Admin
What is you skype, or how should we contact you? cooltareq17

#1: What qualities, assets, knowledge,experience or other reasons should you be accepted to hold the Position of Staff? Why are you applying for said Position in Staff? I want to be a admin on your server because i can handle a server, i can calm then down if they have to be needed to. i am very good with plugins and how to install them. I can help you with all of things. I am a decent builder which is good for an admin to know a position even though their not that position. i'd like to populate you server and make it one of the best server you could possibly have. i want to make your server dream come true. i want to help you, the staff members, and your server members out when the either need help or first join.

If you are staff \ applying for staff elsewhere, how do you plan to divide your time between servers?: I am a staff member on a server but, i would atleast put 3 hours into this server if i have the time to. I could also ask my friends to get on and apply if ya need to.

No,Never banned

1. A Spawn
2.Better plugins

Advertiser:Warn
Hacker:Ban
Spammer:mute
Find A Glitch:Report to owner, or try to fix it
Find Bugs: Report to owner
A new player joins: Welcome them
Or something else:Emergencies: Contact someone, or take care of it

#6: Will you be Active on the forums?
Give numeric time estimates if possible. prob 1 hour a day or 2

Monday:2
Tuesday:3
Wednesday:2
Thursday:2
Friday:3
Saturday:2
Sunday:2

#8: Will you be paying attention to both in-game chat, events etc. while on the OmegaPvpt Website, and by which we mean, paying attention to shoutbox and threads at the same time?: Yes, Ill try my best

#9: Do you have any software and\or device to record hackers, incidents, glitches, bugs etc. for internal,ban, bug, etc?: No but i can screen shot.

If so, How well do you understand said language?: I can speak arabic, i can speak it very well.

#11: Anything we should be aware of? Or you'd Like to mention?: Umm....Can i have the server ip to join?
07/24/2015 12:38 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Largesac
Name (First Name): Jason

Timezone: Central Standard

Minecraft Username: Txctical

What position of staff are you applying for? Helper/Moderator whatever i can get with the application would be satisfied with either

What is you skype, or how should we contact you? We can use skype, but i will not put it on here for ddos reasons but if i get accepted i will message you it

#1: What qualities, assets, knowledge,experience or other reasons should you be accepted to hold the Position of Staff? Why are you applying for said Position in Staff?
The things i bring to the server would be amazing. I bring fun but serious buisness. I can give ideas that would be a way to make more money for the server. I can help build, and i would be able to be on alot so you wouldnt have inactive staff members!

If you are staff \ applying for staff elsewhere, how do you plan to divide your time between servers?
I am a helper on another server but its not open and theres about 4 other helpers that are on alot, and i would not apply for any more servers if i did get accepted on this server. I have already built a full shop and did the interior and prices for the other server, so i have dedicated at least 5-10 hours in 2 days on that server which is pretty good as of now. I plan to divide my time by which server needs it the most and what i would have to do, for example if i needed to build something on your server, I would spend all my time doing that on thus server until its done than equal the time i spent on your server, to the other server!

No i have never been banned on a server, Yes i have hacked for mining and such purposes which i use to do, but as of now i do not hack and plan to not hack if i was staff on a server, it would show a bad example for the community!

I can bring Proffesionalism, saying that when its serious business i will not tolerate childish stuff, but when everything is over and done i will mess around a bit. I will also improve the shop, i love doing the shops and making sure everything is okay so there is not flaws in the system. And ranks for the server i have good ideas what you get for ranks and what you can get beside ranks!

Advertiser: Would be a perm. ban, if you go on a server and advertise yours, you obviously should not be muted for you dont care about the server enough to obey the rules.

Hacker: Depending on what they do, could be up to a 1 day ban to a week ban, i hate hackers even though i did it in my background but i do not anymore.

Spammer: Mute for 15 minutes and if he keeps doing it raise the mte +15 minutes every time.

Find A Glitch: If i was a helper i would report the glitch right away, but if i was moderator i would try to find a solution to the problem and if i couldnt i would report to an admin or the owner!

Find Bugs: Same as above, i would try my best to fix and if i couldnt would go to an administrator to help me.

A new player joins: I would welcome them immediatly and tell them if they need anything to message me!

Or something else: Would do my best to solve anything that is needed and help anyone that is in need of assistance

#6: Will you be Active on the forums? Yes i would have them open almost 24/7 maybe like 9 hours a day, or whenever im on.

Monday: 3 hours
Tuesday: 3 hours
Wednesday: 3 hours
Thursday: 3 hours
Friday: 6 hours
Saturday: 8 hours
Sunday: 4-6 hours

#8: Will you be paying attention to both in-game chat, events etc. while on the OmegaPvpt Website, and by which we mean, paying attention to shoutbox and threads at the same time?
I would do my best to pay attention to both and if i couldnt i would pay attention to the more important side of things if there was a problem i would focus on that, but i would try to do both to the best of my abilites!

#9: Do you have any software and\or device to record hackers, incidents, glitches, bugs etc. for internal,ban, bug, etc? Yes i can stream it on twitch, record it on obs/fraps. And can upload to forums after is done!

#10: What languages besides English do you speak if any? I do not speak any besides english sadly.

#11: Anything we should be aware of? Or you'd Like to mention? Its okay if you dont accept me but i still would like to join the server. I hope you take me under consideration and have a great day
07/23/2015 11:31 pm
ajkraus03
BUILDERS HELPERS ADMINS MODS
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome