Exotic Mining in need of builders!

IniquitysShadow's Avatar IniquitysShadow7/8/15 4:47 pm
7/10/2015 7:56 pm
ISO_SLAYA's Avatar ISO_SLAYA
EXOTIC MINING SERVER NOW RECRUITING BUILDERS

We are a brand new server and sadly servers don't come with an original and new never been used before spawn. We want to get builder(s) who will be dedicated and helpful to us, we need players who know how to build and can prove their skills and become part of the team.

Why we need builders:

We need builders for spawn areas on our sub servers and a professional looking hub. We will also need builders for any minigames we add and more. We have a prison sever but no prison, if you are good at building prisons we also know you. In your application you can choose to provide your specialty in the Other/Specialty

What you get in return:

We aren't just going to ignore you and put you in the back of our minds once you build for us. We aren't the kind of server to hit it and quit it with our builders, We want to keep you around, love you and cherish you <3 If you become a builder for us you will receive full credit on any project you work on and a [BUILDER] Rank

Application forms:

Please be able to prove your builds for greater chance of being accepted, nobody likes being catfished.

Click to reveal
Minecraft name:
Skype name:
Why should you be picked for builder?:
Other/Specialty:
IniquitysShadow
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ISO_SLAYA
07/10/2015 7:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
contact me at bradenshar2121@gmail.com if you want me to build, im 16
jonathanhilljpmorgan
07/10/2015 1:34 pm
Minecraft name: NuCraze
Skype name: captainpengi
Proof of builds: On my single player worlds and pictures on my desktop
Why should you be picked for builder?: I have played minecraft for 3 years and my main focus has been on the development to new and interesting building techniques , ideas and also taking builds and finding a better and more complex way of building it.
Other/Specialty: I can play 4 hours a day, I am dedicated, work well with others and know how to manage a server as I used to do just that
jonathanhilljpmorgan
07/10/2015 1:32 pm
Minecraft name: NuCraze
Skype name: captainpengi
Proof of builds: On my single player worlds and pictures on my desktop
Why should you be picked for builder?: I have played minecraft for 3 years and my main focus has been on the development to new and interesting building techniques , ideas and also taking builds and finding a better and more complex way of building it.
Other/Specialty: I can play 4 hours a day, I am dedicated, work well with others and know how to manage a server as I used to do just that
zombkllr
07/10/2015 1:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
BUMP
IniquitysShadow
07/09/2015 4:19 pm
BUMP
SkaterPro8
07/08/2015 10:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Minecraft name: Xx_7Ender7_xX
Skype name: skaterpro889
Proof of builds: will send you pick on skype
Why should you be picked for builder?: i may not be the best builder but i am improving every day. i love building and helping servers out.
Other/Specialty: PvP

Thanks
Ender
Paperi
07/08/2015 10:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Artist
SanicsBadonkadonk
Minecraft name: SBM
Skype name: sanicsbadonkadonkmayonnaise (all in one word, and yes, I know it's kinda silly.)

best name ever
SanicsBadonkadonk
07/08/2015 7:54 pm
Minecraft name: SBM
Skype name: sanicsbadonkadonkmayonnaise (all in one word, and yes, I know it's kinda silly.)

Proof of builds:
(sadly this is the only picture I have. It's the spawn of an old server I used to work on as a builder/admin called TrintonCraft)
Why should you be picked for builder?: It's summer break where I live and I don't have many plans, so I thought I can help doing something that I enjoy doing instead of wasting it all on tumblr/youtube.

Other/Specialty: I personally think I'm best at detailing and planning of building, but I can learn to branch out a bit.

Thank you for your time,
SBM.
LegacyCemil
07/08/2015 7:45 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
Minecraft name: HunterGuy123
Skype name: cemil_ozyesil
Proof of builds: Computer went through a reset so my screenshots are gone, but I can build pretty well, and I'm also on a build team
Why should you be picked for builder?: I've built many spawns for several servers, and have built tons of prison mines, I can also build any theme you give me.
Other/Specialty: I'm good at building prison mines and utilizing plugins
IniquitysShadow
07/08/2015 6:45 pm
BUMP
Creepercicker
07/08/2015 4:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Minecraft name: CreeperCicker
Skype name: TinyTuaren
Proof of builds: http://tinytauren.imgur.com/all/
Why should you be picked for builder?: im mature, older then 80% of the ppl that play this game. im a great worker and take pride in my work, i have alot f free time as of now aswell
Other/Specialty: i prefer steampunk, elvish, roman greek medieval structures.

ps the link i sent was only from a small town i built on a server. ive done ALOT more then that ive built countless spawns and battle arenas
IniquitysShadow
07/08/2015 5:05 pm
You have been accepted but your skype doesn't seem to be working, it may be misspelled accidentally? You can add me on skype KrazyKilla999 (the one that says Ty) and I'll add you to the group
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome