Experienced Dev Needing Work

Coeus's Avatar Coeus6/11/15 3:34 pm
6/11/2015 5:10 pm
Tenebris-'s Avatar Tenebris-
Hey everyone.
I'm currently looking for a position on a server as a developer. Before I say anything else I'd like to add that I must be compensated for my work in some manner, whether that be a royalty of the donations or a salary. Below I've listed some of my details. If you like what you see, be sure to message me on Skype. My username is 'capsloch1'.

• I'm experienced coding with Java, and will be able to not only configure existing plugins, but make new ones.
  • I'm familiar and experienced with every major plugin out there. I'll be able to save time and resources by having the knowledge base to decide whether there's already a plugin out there suiting our needs before I start coding a new one.
  • I've been a developer on multiple successful servers already, meaning I have the know how to make yours successful too
  • I'm experienced in dealing with server social-mechanics such as an economy (banking, shops, currency, jobs), factions, and many other aspects that simply cannot just be put into code. In short, I can make sure your server runs like a well oiled machine

This is only a short list of what I'm capable of when it comes to a server, and if you have any questions feel free to message me on Skype. Once again it's 'capsloch1'.

Thanks Everyone,
Duncan
Coeus
Level 1 : New Network