Experienced/Fair Mod looking for server home

CDLBC3's Avatar CDLBC36/26/17 4:57 am
1 emeralds 105
If you think I can be a good fit for your server, please notify any server owners/admins of my open application!

MC Experience

I have been away from minecraft for about 2 years. I modded for two servers in the past (will provide proof of that in any potential interested servers. I stopped playing minecraft when I broke up with my ex-girlfriend but have decided to come back to it. I know a lot has changed since I have been gone but have also been doing research on a lot of the new things that are popular amongst servers. I live in California in PST UTC-8:00 and can commit 3-6 hours on weekdays and 6-12 hours on weekends. I prefer to mod during evening, midnight, and early morning hours as my work schedule tailors to this.

Real Life Experience (and how it translates over to MC)

I am a young adult who's found a bit more free time. I am currently a director for the company I work for with roughly 50 employees working under my team (I will provide proof of my employment as a director in real life). I believe my work experience in real life translates over to modding or adminning a server due to my constant day to day management, project management, having to be politically correct and fair to my employees, and constantly juggling work for them in order to further the growth of my company. My forte is in eCommerce business development with a major in business administration. I have a strong background in growth, marketing, reinvestment opportunities, and forming an efficient team.

What I am looking for in a server:

I would like to mod for a server that has at least 100 active players in a 24 hour cycle. If there is a smaller server or a potential future server interested in growth opportunities and would like to brainstorm with me, I am open to interviews for this. For any larger servers interested in this inquiry with a 250+ active player base in a 24 hour cycle, I may ask for a small fee based on the real life skills that I may have to bring over should you ask for aspects such as eCommerce and marketing. I see this position as a voluntary job if the work load isn't too much and I think I can provide a deep skill-set for the right server! Should anyone have any questions, please feel free to message me here for further contact information. I look forward to interviewing with you all!
CDLBC3
Level 1 : New Miner