☃Explicint☃ ☠Need Admins☠

YonkersTyler's Avatar YonkersTyler11/8/14 5:59 pm
12/27/2014 1:36 pm
YonkersTyler's Avatar YonkersTyler
Hey My name is Jack and I have a server, and need lots of Staff for it. Apply and you may become staff!

Builder Rank: .
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience with building:
Pictures of builds:
What is your best style (Midevil, Modern):
Anything Else:

Admin Rank:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience being Staff:
How mature are you:
Why should I hire you?:
How can you Help:
Do you have Good Grammar:
Plugins/Building experience:
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily:
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft:
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.):
Anything Else:

Once you've applied please add me on Skype, or come on the server.
SERVER ADDRESS:
s41.hosthorde.com:26020
YonkersTyler
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/27/2014 1:36 pm
YonkersTyler
Bumpo
12/27/2014 1:17 pm
YonkersTyler
Accepted.
12/27/2014 12:07 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
KillForAPancake
IGN: Killforpancakes

Bans: Only one on a separate server and it was a faulty ban simply because the Head-Admin of the server believed I raided another players home when it was, in fact, not me. To put it bluntly the only ban I have ever suffered from was a faulty one.

Experience being Staff: I've been Co-Owner of 2 other servers other than me not having a significant amount of experience developing/configuring plugins I'm more than capable of using them as well as managing large groups of people (staff and players alike). I also have 4, almost 5, years of experience playing Minecraft.

How mature are you: On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give myself a 9.5 in serious situations but I can also be kindhearted and friendly and CAN take a joke. As long as the joke is not racist or insulting to others.

Why should I hire you?: I feel I can help your server grow and thrive to become one of the top servers someday in the future and I hope to help you through that tough starting phase of the server where so few people come in.

How can you Help: As an experienced Minecraft player and fan, I know the game very well, this allows me to help people who are newer to the game, server styles and more. My fun personality does not just make me "Boring" like some staff, but also someone who you can laugh, joke and talk with. My reserving and fun nature makes it decent to make friends. The server has potential and the ideas are absolutely astounding, I wish to help the server become its best by contributing as much as I can! Me being staff would make me put the members first, trying to make their experience on the server stress free, fun and enjoyable. I am not pushy in any ways and never intend to ban people without the evidence, or the reason. I want to be able to create relationships with the members that would stay, and make sure that people stay nice. I would put great effort into the server and if I do anything wrong, no matter how little, tell me and I will fix my acts and improve. I can moderate websites, the server and more if required. With me being very versatile, along with a good gaming computer, I can have many different things open at one point this means that I will be able to do lots of things at once in an efficient manor. I am loyal and will be vigilant and always ready to deal with anything!

Do you have Good Grammar: To put it long story short the only thing I ever screw up is the difference between to and too. (It never sticks in my head the right way for some reason.)

Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Plugins/Building experience: I have a lot of experience with using plugins. (All the basic ones used at least used typically on servers.)

How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: On weekdays about 4 to 6 hours and on weekends about 10 hours probably.

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 5 years
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I don't mean to brag but in my own personal experience playing a game for an extended period of time gives you a rather well understanding of how the game works as well as me having a fair bit of experience using plugins. For a little back story there are 2 games I have played actively for more than 2 years: Minecraft: (5 years) and Continent of the Ninth Seal, C9 for short for 3 years. So I have mostly everything in Minecraft known in 1.7.10 (I don't use 1.8 very often, also, again, I'm not trying to brag.)

Anything Else: My detailed is as follows: Weekdays: From 4:00 - 10:00 PM, Friday: 1:30 PM to as late as I want and on Weekends I wake up around 11:00 usually so basically anytime after that but if I ever come across a situation where it will take some time away from my schedule I will be sure to notify you before hand.

Thank you for taking the time to read my somewhat lengthy application! I hope you will consider me as a staff member on your server!

Sincerely, KillForPancakes
12/27/2014 11:35 am
YonkersTyler
Accepted
12/27/2014 11:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Keycraft join
Ign:DONT__BE__MAD
Bans:None
Experiance being staff:Im good with plugins not so good but ok Im good at building But most of all im good at helping!
How mature are you:8.7/10
Why should i hire you:So i can help the community grow become popular and i will follow any responsibillities or what ever you say!
How can you help:I can help people all the time i could help build if you want me to!
Do you have good grammer:8.1/10
TimeZone:Pacific
Plugins/buidling Experiance:Im goo at building im good at plugins but not so good like ik for sure the basic commands
How much will you dedicate to the server per day:1-5 hours
How long have you played minecrafat:2 years
How will you treat new players:I will say Welcome or Welcome back and if they ask for help i will say what do you need help with?
How will you treat rule breakers:I will tell them to stop if it isn't so bad but if it was bad i would give them something bad
Why we should pick you:I would help this coumminty grow and become popular!I want to help this server and help people.I am respectful responsible and trustworthy.I always listen to players and would love to see what they say.I Would like to advertise or do whatever you say!
Anything else:Not really i just hope you accept/read!
12/27/2014 11:12 am
YonkersTyler
Ey
12/16/2014 10:50 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
preston7791
IGN: Preston7791

Bans: I have got banned from a server called biocraft from giving items to someone when i was not supposted to...

Experience being Staff: I have owned around 3 servers and they went down duh to Money reasons.

How mature are you: I am very mature because of my age and I have been throw alot of situations and i take them very seoursley

How can you Help I can help by getting all of my friends on the server and telling everyone to vote for the server everyday to get it bigger and to get more donations

Do you have Good Grammar: My grammar Is Medicore

Time Zone: my time zone is Eastren

Plugins/Building experience: Well i am very experienced With lots of diffrent plugins such as world edit and all the basics. My building skills are ok but i have a very create Out Of The Box mind and adventerious mind when it comes to building.

How much will you Dedicate to the Server(per day): I will spend 7-8 hours on the server a day

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 4 years

How will you Treat New Players: I will treat players like i would treat anyone else and that for me is treating others how I want to be treated.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will treat rule breakers with consequenses and or punnishments, Depends on how bad they break the rules

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I think you should Pick me because I am very Loyal, Mature and Dedicated. I can get all of my friends on the server from Skype, minecraft, Real Life ECT... When new people join the server i will give them a very warm welcome by saying Welcome to the server and enjoy your stay . If they leave and join back I will say welcome back. I am very good at seperating fight and or riots between others. If i see a hacker i will get video proof or a screen shot and send it to an admin or a staff member ASAP. I Follow an obey all of the rules that are instructed by a staff member

Anything Else: Nope :d
12/16/2014 10:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ThatGamingPro77
IGN: ThatGamingPro77
Bans: Never have gotten banned on any server.
Experience being Staff: I have been Co-Owner on 3 servers, 2 were factions and one was Hunger games, Mod on like 5 servers I believe, and Admin on 2 both Prison.
How mature are you: I'm a very fun person to be with but I don't tolerate any rule breakers and treat everyone the same, friend or foe. (Learned from over the years of being staff, being bias is not a good thing, so I'm neutral, and hear both sides of the story.
Why should I hire you?: I think you should Hire me because
How can you Help: In almost every way except devoloping.
Do you have Good Grammar: My grammar is exceedingly exquisite.
Skype[REQUIRED]: thatgamingpro77
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Plugins/Building/Developing experience: I can install plugins and I'm okay at setting everything up.
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: I will try to put as much time as I can but with my youtube channel and livestreaming, it won't be 24/7 but I can make videos on the server for advertising!
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 2 1/2 years I believe.
How will you Treat New Players: I'm a very welcoming and helpful person so I will be extremely amazing toward them.
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: Matters the situation, if hacking ban on sight and if I have made a wrong then I will un-ban, spam or cursing or little things, mute for 5-30 minutes and if continue I will kick from server and if it still continues then ban for 5-10 minutes and progress from there.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): You should pick me because I can advertise for you. I can be on the server for a good amount of time each day. I'm a jack of all trades. I have a lot of experience of being staff as you know. I'm very friendly and know what to do with rule breakers. I have a lot of good ideas and a good amount of experience with the game of Minecraft itself.
Anything Else: Nothing else sir, Thank You For Reading.
12/16/2014 7:52 pm
YonkersTyler
Bump!
12/14/2014 12:40 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
VampirePlays
Bump,
Also we forgot to mention that staff/builders get free donor perks such as pets and trails.

~VampirePlaysMC,
Admi of Explicint
12/14/2014 8:42 am
YonkersTyler
We're still taking applications! New Builder application forum!
12/13/2014 4:35 pm
YonkersTyler
bump
12/13/2014 11:18 am
YonkersTyler
were not a spanish server
12/13/2014 10:41 am
YonkersTyler
Bump
12/09/2014 5:08 pm
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
12/09/2014 5:03 pm
YonkersTyler
No, you didn't got accepted. Grammar sucks.
12/09/2014 5:00 pm
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
12/09/2014 4:52 pm
YonkersTyler
Bump
12/08/2014 5:23 pm
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
12/08/2014 4:59 pm
YonkersTyler
bum p
11/30/2014 3:34 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Toast
blackout2991
IGN: blackout2991

Bans: One time, I got mad at an admin for not banning an obvious hacker, and he banned me for a day. Lol

Experience being Staff: Was a mod on a server called Ripley, no longer up. It was just a University Project. Also, I owned a server before.

How mature are you: I'm very mature, unless I get pissed.

Rank you Want (Helper, Builder, Moderator): Moderator

Why should I hire you?: I like helping people, I'm semi-good with plugins, (Haven't configured anything in awhile, a little rusty) and I try my best to get to everyone. I'm a quick learner too.

How can you Help: Customer Service, plugin configuration, and general affairs.

Do you have Good Grammar: I would say so myself. (Yeah)

Time Zone: Central time zone. US/Canada

Plugins/Building experience: Not sure what you mean, but I'm not good at building, no. I've worked with PermissionsEX, WorldEdit, AdminCMD, Essentials, SimpleHelp Tickets...etc. I've owned a server, and was a mod on one. So a decent amount.

How much will you Dedicate to the Server: Not much on weekdays, i have Pre-AP in highschool. I will play a lot on weekends though.

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: Since May of 2012. During patch 1.2.5.

How will you Treat New Players: Like I treat everyone else, friendly and helpfully.
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: Depends on the rule and how you want them to be punished. For basic things, most likey 1. warning 2. kick. 3. mute/ban 4. longer offense (mute/ban)
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I'm a quick learner. I try to learn and be the best I can be. I'm honest, I try not to lie and be resourceful. I'm authoritative. I hate ignoring people, so I try to get to everyone I can. I like helping and other stuff.
Anything Else: Nope, all good.
11/30/2014 3:08 pm
YonkersTyler
bu mop
11/25/2014 4:30 pm
YonkersTyler
Bump
11/16/2014 1:39 pm
YonkersTyler
bump

11/16/2014 12:51 pm
YonkersTyler
bump
11/14/2014 5:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jill_likes_TNT
IGN: Jilltheminer
Bans: 0
Experience being Staff: I am experienced
How mature are you: 8 out of 10
Rank you Want (Helper, Builder, Moderator): Builder
Why should I hire you?: I would love to build on server and I think it would be fun
How can you Help:I can help build on your server
Do you have Good Grammar: let's just say I got an A in English
Time Zone: central
Plugins/Building experience: I have built on 3 diffrent servers
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: 3 hours
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: since the begining of 2013
How will you Treat New Players: I will help them understand how to play on the servers
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will tell them to stop, if they don't stop I will ban them
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I will help create a wonderful experience for other 'Minecraftians' and help make the server even more fun for players
Anything Else: My best builds are hunger games maps, but my only weakness is building Dragons (independently)
11/14/2014 5:31 pm
YonkersTyler
Bumped
11/10/2014 3:06 pm
YonkersTyler
Bump
11/09/2014 2:22 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Nikolai_F00
Do you want a build team to build? Well if so contact us for more information!

EMAIL: nikolai.phantombuild@gmail.com

11/09/2014 12:45 pm
YonkersTyler
Gz
11/08/2014 7:48 pm
YonkersTyler
Acepted irule
11/08/2014 7:06 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
litebans
IGN: irule1714
Bans: 2
Experience being Staff: I have been staff on more than 5 servers.
How mature are you: Very mature unless very distressed :/
Rank you Want (Helper, Builder, Moderator): Moderator would be alright, but I am a good Builder.
Why should I hire you?: You should hire me because I am a friendly person, and I am very trustworthy. An Owner even gave me the console of his server because he trusted me.
How can you Help: I can help by building warps or whatever you need and by helping players. I always find a way to help other people.
Do you have Good GRAMMAR: I do have good grammar.
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Plugins/Building experience: I am very good with GroupManager and WorldEdit. I am also good with a lot more plugins but those are the main plugins. I have built a lot of spawns in the past for servers.
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: I will dedicate a lot to the server. I will always be active and always care about the server.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for at least 2 years.
How will you Treat New Players: I will treat them like they are new to Minecraft and help them with whatever they need
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will mute them if it has anything to do with chat. But if they swear I will maybe tempban them (it depends). Hacking would result as a ban.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I will help the server population increase and help all the users playing on it. I will do whatever you tell me to and do it right.
Anything Else: Its ok if I don't make the job I just want to help the server.
11/08/2014 6:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
hudfgbdfghbdfg
Okay, have a nice day.
11/08/2014 6:42 pm
YonkersTyler
Both of you declined.
11/08/2014 6:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
hudfgbdfghbdfg
IGN: DeeDeeDahDah
Bans: I once got banned, but I don't know why
Experience being staff: none really
How mature are you: I can be very mature
Rank you want: Moderator
Why should I hire you?: cause I hate spammers and hackers and all those kind of guys and if I have a rank or something I can probably help get rid of them
How can you help: I can help by getting rid of the spammers, hackers, ect...
Do you have good grammar: Yes
Skype: I have one but I cant figure out how to get it, but is you hire me I'll try to find it or get a new skype
Time zone: -05:00
Plugins/building experience: I can be a pretty good builder, I dont make plugins though
How much will you dedicate to the server: All I can promise is 1 hour, but maybe more
How long have you been playing Minecraft: ever since it came out

How will you treat new players: nicely
How will you treat Rule-Breakers: I will give them 3 chances to let them stop breaking the rules, when they break the 3rd chance, I will report them
Why we should pick you: I can be very mature. I know what to do if I am staff. I am nice to new players. I am honest
Anything else: I dont have anything else to say
11/08/2014 6:14 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
11/08/2014 6:23 pm
YonkersTyler
yes if its good
11/08/2014 6:13 pm
YonkersTyler
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com