Faction application: 40+ being accepted

PigCraftGamers's Avatar PigCraftGamers1/29/13 9:59 am
1/29/2013 11:16 pm
Wellwellwell's Avatar Wellwellwell
IGN: Remixer246

Time zone: AEDT

How many hours do you play a day: 2-3 then I do a livestream for 12+ hours depending on how I feel.

PVP skills(1-100 & explain if needed): 80ish.

Do you have hacks(like nodus/xray/ect.)? I did, I got rid of it a while back.

Do you have skype? Yes I do.

Would you respect other members private chests? Yes I sure will.

If you left us why would you do it? If no one in the faction ever joined the server I'd leave with my stuff no one elses.

What skills do you have to offer the faction (farming, mining, building, pvping, ect.)? Farming / building.

How many factions have you raided? A lot (Back in the day Nodus was everything).

What can i do for you to help you(what skills do you lack)? Nothing really.

How long have you played MC? Since 1.1

Why should I accept you(/what makes u better than the others)? Idk I am pretty good at spying on other factions ^.^

If you have neg. power would you understand if you got kicked until it was positive? Ummm? What does this mean (I may get it later on :3).

Anything else I should know? Na mate.
PigCraftGamers
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Wellwellwell
01/29/2013 11:16 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: reece229

Time zone:UTC/GMT +12 hours

How many hours do you play a day:2-7 hours a day

PVP skills(1-100 & explain if needed): 85 i do pvp alot but i do get beaten time to time....

Do you have hacks(like nodus/xray/ect.)? No never im not a cheat person it is just playing wrong!

Do you have skype? yes my skype name is termanator9999

Would you respect other members private chests? yes i would because it is there hard owned stuff they got there self.

If you left us why would you do it? Probly because it would'nt be strong or if a better faction invited me i would leave. I would proply never leave anyway.

What skills do you have to offer the faction (farming, mining, building, pvping, ect.)? yes i love mining once i found 20 diamonds well mining<--it must be my lucky day and i would help build and get resourses for the faction,Wood,food and more...

How many factions have you raided? 30 With my friends that all have diamond armour plus me. I'm trying to raid more faction be more powerful.

What can i do for you to help you(what skills do you lack)? I'm trying to learn more tricks for people to tpa to you then make them trust you then KILL THEM .
and find more ingot easyer well mining.

How long have you played MC? Over 1 year...

Why should I accept you(/what makes u better than the others)? Well i'v allways helped factions with mining,pvp and farming I will keep helping people as long as they ask...i can play tpa to me for free diamonds then kill them...Noobs that tpa to you... i hope you will like me in faction.

If you have neg. power would you understand if you got kicked until it was positive? yes some factions do that to me untill i get my power back up

Anything else I should know? Not really but i come from New Zealand and i am very helpful i n factions

Regards: reece229 i hope you will accept... please don't judge about age.
cory477
01/29/2013 10:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: cory477

Time zone: eastern

How many hours do you play a day: 3-12 hours

PVP skills(1-100 & explain if needed): 85 depends on my gear but I'm pretty good.

Do you have hacks(like nodus/xray/ect.)? Yes, because it helps factions fine diamonds and find other factions bases like their chests but won't use if you don't want me too I will understand.

Do you have skype? yep cory477 talking to you right now

Would you respect other members private chests? Yes, won't even go in them unless they say it's okay.

If you left us why would you do it? I wouldn't leave lol.

What skills do you have to offer the faction (farming, mining, building, pvping, ect.)? I'm really good at all of them actually I like helping factions a lot is awesome too help out.

How many factions have you raided? Over 50 because I can convince people and I have my ways.

What can i do for you to help you(what skills do you lack)? I'm actually good at all skills and can get better at any of them easily just give me a day.

How long have you played MC? over 2 years

Why should I accept you(/what makes u better than the others)? I'm very skilled at minecraft. I will respect all members and help raid and help with the base. I will also be on the most probally out of everyone.

If you have neg. power would you understand if you got kicked until it was positive? Yes, that's how a lot of factions are and will just get it back up.

Anything else I should know? I'm homeschooled so I'm on minecraft all day and also I am a nice guy.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome