Factions, mcMMO, PVP Looking for Mature Staff.

Cheocubes's Avatar Cheocubes8/12/13 4:16 pm
1 emeralds 174 4
8/12/2013 5:16 pm
InheritedRavager's Avatar InheritedRavager
Messor PvP is now looking for mature staff. We have not been hiring in a while but since school has started there is a lack in staff. We do have requirments. You must be 16 years or age or older. We rarely accept 15 but if you have previous experience and show you can be mature there is a spot for you. You must be able to play atleast 10 hours a had, breaking that down is 2 hours a day for 5 days, 2 days off.
Here is a run down on our ranks and what we expect..
Trial Mods= Mods in training. Your main goal is to watch chat and make sure rules are being followed.( we have the rules posted on the website and server.)
Mods. You are to do the same as trial mods but you will also have the ability to vanish, tp to others and look into chests to make sure our players are not cheating or xraying. We do have xray plugin in to help make your jobs a little easier
Admins. All of the following above. You are to make sure both mods are doing there job and give corrective counciling if something needs to be fixed. You will also get creative, world edit and world guard, factions bypass and much more.

If you are interested in a position please feel free to join us on the server at mc.messorpvp.com or fill out an application at messorpvp.com. We will be reviewing all applications so please give us a week to look at your applications. Your application process will go faster if we see you play on our server. We will contact you within a week either on the application or Skype. Please check both frequently as for we may have questions. Thanks for your time.
Cheocubes
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess