stevesteroo's Avatar stevesteroo7/2/13 8:11 pm
1 emeralds 326 1
7/2/2013 8:17 pm
Astrian's Avatar Astrian

JOIN TODAY

IP: MC.Zurocraft.net

Site: http://www.ZuroCraft.com

Description
Zurocraft is a brand new, zero lag, small, survival server. It features state of the art plugins, such as PermissionsEx, Logblock, Lockette, GriefPrevention, Iconomy as well as one of the most favored plugins, Factions. The Zurocraft staff is also creating and setting up a Factions/Raid world at the moment and it will be up shortly, for all those Faction fanatics-the Faction/Raid will be completed within the first week of July.Although, the most important part of every server is the staff, and at Zurocraft, the staff is outstanding and always ready to help where you need it! You can even message our staff through the server to their mobile device! The server is 24/7 and offers many donation ranks to those dedicated players. The GriefPrevention plugin keeps your sacred buildings and materials safe from harms way of other players that may decide to grief you! If your looking for a small, brand new, sparkling server, choose Zurocraft.

FACTIONS
Hello beatiful players of Minecraftia, Zurocraft is now featuring an amazing FACTIONS/RAID World just for you players! Factions of Zurocraft give you and your epic friends a chance to play with eachother and fend off other players, growing, until you become the Ultimate faction on Zurocraft! Join ZUROCRAFT Today to expirience this amazing feature at absolutly NO Lagg!

Frequently Asked Questions
Q:Is the server up All night?
A:Yes we are online %99.9 of the time (24/7).

Q:How many players are on usually?
A:We have about 10 players on usually since we are less than a week old.

Q:Can I purchase ranks?
A:Yes, we have a variety of ranks Available for you to buy, all donations for ranks helps the server greatly and keeps us online.

Q:Can I be Admin?
A:You earn Admin over time, the registration will be up in about a week on our website (http://www.zurocraft.com)

Q:How do I donate to get ranks?
A:We accept Paypal which is a very secure source.

Q:How do I become Member?
A:Your rank [GUEST] automatically promotes you to [MEMBER] after 5 Hours of game-play.

Q:How do you protect your structures?
A:This server uses a genius protection system, you get free golden shovels at the spawn which are used to right click on the two corners you want your protection to be between (It will create a Rectangle). Once you have done this your area is protected and you use /trust (Name) to add friends to help you build!
stevesteroo
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon