FactionsSquad needs staff!

reneetaylor1-'s Avatar reneetaylor1-2/6/16 5:10 pm
1 emeralds 145 3
2/6/2016 8:28 pm
BlueBooms's Avatar BlueBooms
[/b]Hey! my server "FactionsSquad" could use some staff! You can apply by sending me a message with skype (Username : reneetaylor.one) or leave it in the comments!

Questions:
What do you want to apply for?
Do you have skype? if you don't where can i contact you?
Have you been staff before or owned a server?
Are you friendly to players?
Even if you are not a builder would you help build?
If someone was spamming would you Ban, Kick, Mute or Warn them?

That's all for now! The ip will be given to you once your accepted! Hope you see you soon! [/b]
reneetaylor1-
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/06/2016 8:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BlueBooms
What do you want to apply for?: Mod/Helper
Do you have skype?: (Computer) FwlChildesh (Mobile) Mifical

Have you been staff before or owned a server?:So I have been playing Minecraft for almost 4 years now and I have been enjoying all of my 4 years. I have really good experience with plugins, due to the fact that I have rented a McProHosting Server before for about 2 months. I have downloaded many plugins on that server. Such as GroupManager, Essentials, WorldEdit etc. I have experienced being a staff member on a server for 5 days as a trial and became a real staff member on that server but unfortunetly it had to shut down due to not anymore people joining it. I know what each rank is ment for and is their job. I have experienced banning people and muting them many of times.

Are u friendly to players?: Very friendly and generous dude

Even if you are not a builder would you help build?: Yes, I am pretty great at building

If someone was spamming would you Ban, Kick, Mute or Warn them?: I would warn them 3 times then mute for sometime
02/06/2016 7:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ucool1212
What do you want to apply for? - Admin or Mod
Do you have skype? - if you don't where can i contact you? I do have a skype and it's MeowWentMehCookie
Have you been staff before or owned a server? - I have been a staff member on quite a few servers before. I have been as high as Co-Owner of a server. I would say I'm very experienced with being staff.
Are you friendly to players? - Yes I am generally a nice person so with other people who just want to play the game like me of course I'm friendly and welcoming.
Even if you are not a builder would you help build? - Yes I have been builder on some servers so I have some experience.
If someone was spamming would you Ban, Kick, Mute or Warn them? - If there was spam I would first give a warning to the person and if they continued on I would mute them.
02/06/2016 6:09 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Xinitty
What do u want to apply for? Admin but if not builder

Do u have Skype? Skype: Xinitty
You can also email me xinitty@gmail.com

Have you been staff before or owned a server? Yes i have been a admin before and helped others build as well.

Are you friendly to players? Yes i am and i have never offended someone but if they approach me in a negative way i may have to step it up a bit.

Even if your not a builder would you help build? Of course!

If someone was spamming would you Ban, Kick, Mute or Warn them? First i would warn them but if they still continue i'll mute them.

Thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome