Falsecrafted.net in need of players&staff members

SoapPvP's Avatar SoapPvP8/6/15 4:43 pm
8/6/2015 6:29 pm
alexcarty's Avatar alexcarty
Hello all, this is just going to be a quick post telling you about this new server; FalseCrafted.net As the server is new, staff positions are open, even some of the higher ranks, for example: Head-Admin, Manager (HeadStaff), Admin. If you don't feel like these ranks are the right position for you, don't worry! There are some different staff positions like Moderator and Helper, which help/are more active with the players.
This is a new server and any help, from players to youtubers will be greatly appreciated to help this server grow.

Thanks for taking the time to read this short message about this new server,
SoapPvP
SoapPvP
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

alexcarty
08/06/2015 6:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Admin Application
Name: alex
Age (14+ Only): 15
Experience: I was Co-Owner on a server and head-admin and i know all rules
What would make you a good admin?: I was Co-Owner and head-admin and i would really like to make this team because i saw this so i was like i want to apply
What things could you benefit the server with?: I would help out people and ban rule breakers/greifers and hackers
What makes you the best choice for an admin?: I have experience and i would really like to be admin higher or lower what ever makes you happy i would love to be apart of this team
A person comes on telling you that he is going to Ddos the server, what do you do?: I would instanly ban him and make sure he never comes back again
A person comes on saying that he wants staff. He annoys the server staff as well as the people playing by repetitious spamming of him wanting staff? What would you do?: I would give him 3 warnings and if he does not be quiet i would kick him then if he comes back i would ban him for 24 hours
Plugins/Permissions Experience: I have a little bit
Interesting Facts: I had minecraft for 5 years now and i really love this game
Why do you want Admin?: Because i could benefit the server with loyal and respect and help out the server alot like what i mean alot i mean it
What grades do you get in school?: I get all A
What classes do you take in school?: Music/Woodwork
What do you like to do for fun? In general?: I love playing waterpolo i play for a team and i really like playing football and stuff like that.
Blaine14
08/06/2015 4:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey is this mcpe
SoapPvP
08/06/2015 4:52 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Most servers in this section are PC, sorry.
I think there is a specific section for PocketEdition Minecraft.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome