FlatOutGamerCraft | Factions and SkyBlock | Need Staff and players Badly! | Join Now!

DaFlame_YT's Avatar DaFlame_YT1/5/18 1:10 pm
1 emeralds 107
Hello, I am FlatOutGamer3000, the owner and founder of FlatOutGamerCraft.

What is FlatOutGamerCraft?

FlatOutGamerCraft is a growing minecraft community that needs your help to keep it alive. We offer two gamemodes, SkyBlock, and Factions. We are a thriving community and expect to hopefully have a great server soon. If you help us, that would be great for the community.

Where do I apply?

You can apply for staff by going to the server website, which is www.flatoutgamercraft.enjin.com

1. Click on the apply button on the top menu

2. fill out the application form.

3. Hit the apply button at the bottom of the page

Good luck applying to FlatOutGamerCraft!

Where do I start if I get accepted?

If you get accepted, you move to the interview stage. The interview stage is where you join the server, and I tp you to the interview room. I will ask you questions, and you have to respond with a good answer to each one. If you don"t answer good enough , you will be dropped out of the staff recruiting stage. Good Luck on the interview stage!

What is after the Interview stage?

If you get accepted after the interview, you get accepted onto the staff team. After a few weeks of being trainee, we will give you a test on what you will have learned. If you complete that test with an 80% rating or higher, you are promoted, but if you don"t, you stay as trainee for another couple weeks.

What is the server ip and version?

The ip to the server is: 68.55.90.145:25567

The server version is: 1.12.1

Please reply to this thread of you have any questions. Thank you for considering FlatOutGamerCraft, and also thank you for looking at this.
-FlatOutGamer3000
DaFlame_YT
Level 26 : Expert Network