FOP NETWORK -=+=- NEEDING BUNGEE HELP / DEV -=+=-

EBChris's Avatar EBChris6/15/15 2:41 am
6/19/2015 2:40 am
Cyber War's Avatar Cyber War
FOP NETWORK

WE NEED A BUNGEE HELPER/DEV ASAP

We Are a Old Network that have been running for quite some time, recently our hosts blanked out on us and basically kept the server and stopped hosting us. This has led to us being very down lately and also loosing allot of Community Members. Right now we have decided to start up the FOP Network again, Unfortunately we have lost a large amount of dedicated staff members leading to us needing new Staff and Server Owners.

Here Are the Positions that are Available :

COME ONLINE ASAP IF AVAILABLE FOPMC.smishcraft.com:25595

* Towny Server Co-Owner
* Creative Server Dev
* Town Server Dev
* Network Mod
* Network Admin
* Network Dev
* Creative Admin
* Creative Mod
* Towny Admin
* Towny Mod
* Factions Admin
* Factions Mod
* Website Mod
* Builders

We Need These Positions Filled ASAP.

Message Me On Skype if You are Available: b3n_chr1stopher
EBChris
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2015 2:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Cyber War
~I will try hard to get to build on server~

1. IGN: FeriachJr

2. Age: 13 (Please do not judge)

3. Name: Atticus W.

4. Email: CyberWarRobot@gmail.com

5. Maturity: Personally for my age, I think I have a ver high maturity age. I guess you will have to see in-game and things like that to see but i think on a scale I'm about 9/10

6. Timezone: UK, Paington

7. Skills and About Yourself: Well i was born in New Zealand and i moved to the UK when i was 11, I used to have major skills in plugins, redstone and command blocks, but redstone isn't used on servers anymore so that no use to you, everything is done by plugins now. Its hard to explain the skill i have in building, i don't think anyone can explain how there skills are in words, but trust me on being good, I mean.. Fantastic. I also owned the previous pmc account 'Built_Creati0ns'

8. Style of builds: I have a BIG variety of styles, but I'm most confident with medieval styles but i can do modern, fantasy and steampunk. But Ive started to build palaces, since this is server work ill focus on maps and not big build though as palaces are just one big structure, this is why ill focus on medical and fantasy styles

9. Previous work and prove that you are the creator: I have worked on plenty of servers such as ALlSockNoMonky's server, togafy's server, Foreverglades and craigs amazing craft. I mostly build freely on 'aliquot.org' as I'm a high rank there (Builder). I've been on four build teams; Nazi_2000 Official, craigers, military builders, aliquot team and another unofficial named group owned by WonderWaffle1o3

10. How much time can you contribute: everyday after school at 4:00-4:30 pm and all day on weekends, but sometimes things happen and I might not be on for some days, but this is unlikely

11. Anything else: I like fired eggs, and anime. oh I'm only joking, this is a server staff position application, why'd i be talking about what i like? I hope to be working with you guys! and remember, I Great have skills at building and a lot of potential.

~Cyber
06/19/2015 2:37 am
EBChris
thanks for the support
06/18/2015 2:59 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
Hello My name is Dante
IGN Awesome_Dante
I am a fully experienced gamemode creator
Instead of leaving a lengthy application going over what i am capable of I would like to simply PM you the IP of my latest creation and you can see what kind of work I do and if there is a place for me on your network.

If that isnt good enough Ill fill you in on a bit about me:
Im 22 years old
A computer technician for doctors offices and clinics IRL
I have been playing MC since Beta 1.7.3
Developing servers since 1.0 release

My specialties are Unique servers that are unlike the standard "Factions, creative, skyblock" combo

I have experience with high volume servers and have excellent skills in crowd control
my skype is ricky_schlick
06/16/2015 8:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AJCowLoer
Hey man, contact me on skype, Ajay123950, I have a lot of experience as being a network admin and making sure everything is running smoothly for you, contact me and lets talk.
06/16/2015 8:59 am
EBChris
Thanks For The Responses Still Recruiting!
06/16/2015 8:33 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
SnapsCraft
I'm applying for Towny Admin/Towny Server Owner.

What is your in-game name? - TacticalKebab.

Skype name? - emil.carlen

Does anyone else have access to your Minecraft account? - No. Nobody else besides me has access to my Minecraft account. I would never let someone.

How old are you? - I am currently 15 years old, born July 27, 1999.

What time zone are you in? - I am in UTC +1 (At summer UTC +2)

What is your experience and knowledge of Minecraft? - I first was exposed to this open-world indie sandbox game in late 2012 I bought it for a school project but then became hooked and opened up to multiplayer. I first played on DesiredCraft but then moved on to other. I was immediately addicted and that sparked my interest of Minecraft even more.

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - Well, I was a super mod on a friend's server but shut down due to the owner quitting Minecraft. I was also super admin on 3 small servers and I had to configure the essentials, the economy, and also the WorldGuard for spawn. But those servers all closed down too because of financial problems and the owners losing interest in Minecraft. For about 1 year ago i also Owned a server.

What will you provide to the community if you are provided staff status? - I will provide a safe and fun environment where everyone can feel welcome and also enjoy their time on our servers. Additionally, I am available to help any players who need questions answered or hackers caught.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - I have never used a hacked client before and I also am unable to due to the parental controls set on my Mac. GateKeeper prevents unverified developers from installing anything. So if I want to install OptiFine or Forge, I need my dad's administrator password because GateKeeper claims it isn't a verified developer.

Have you ever been banned on a Minecraft server? If so, why? - I have never been banned on a Minecraft server for a legitimate reason. I was only banned by abusive staff and also they were very immature for their ages.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - I consider my greatest strength is that I am very helpful. If anyone has a question about how a certain server works or even commands, I am usually able to help them out with their problem.
What do you consider your greatest weakness? - I consider my greatest weakness is that sometimes I will forget certain things. For example, say a player needs help with catching a hacker. But I am already helping a player learn the Hub mechanics. Then when I am done helping the previous player, I may forget for about 2 minutes that I need to help someone else. But I am working on improving my remembrance of information.

How active do you consider yourself ? - I consider myself very active on Minecraft servers in general. Logging in at least 8 times per day and play all kinds of servers or any servers my friends want to play on.

Which servers are you most active on? - I am most active on Survival/Freebuild/Prison/Towny servers. I have been playing since November 2012 and haven't stopped playing since. I am applying because I really want to help the server keep great gameplay and keeping the environment a safe and protected place.

How many hours can you provide a day and during what time frame? - I can provide about 2-9 hours per day and between the hours of 15:00-22:00 Monday through Friday and 10:00-22:00 PM Saturday and Sunday. These same hours apply to days off from school.

What would you do if someone breaks a rule in-game? - If someone breaks a rule in-game, I would first warn them not to break the rule (Bypassing chat filter, racism, inappropriate comments, 18+ topics, excessive swearing, player/staff disrespect). If they do it a second time, I will mute them for 5 minutes (if it is a chat glitch). If they go oom (Out Of Map), I will ask them to come back into the map, suicide, or type /spawn. If they do not do one of those three options, I will kick for Out Of Map. If they are caught for a third time, I will kick for one hour and file a report with higher staff.

How many server applications have you made in the past? - About fifteen. And succeed on about 5 but they all shut down (Reasons is up there somewhere)

What is the date of the last application you submitted? - The last application I submitted was on December 13, 2014.

Do you have a working microphone? - Not for the moment. I have to buy a new cable but that's easy to fix. But i don't feel comfortable talking, because I'm Swedish and not the best at English. But i can type good English.

Are you able to record and upload videos? - Yes. I have a recording software and i can/will upload videos with hackers on.

Do you generally know how all the staff member commands work? - Yes. I Know how all essential commands work on a bukkit/spigot server. If I am unsure of how a command works, I will message another staff member who knows how to use it.

Anything else we should know about you? - Well, I am a very passionate hockey player and a swimmer. I have been swimming for 12 years and playing hockey (for fun) for 4 years. And also Archery for almost 6 years.
06/16/2015 7:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MasonWar
Name: Mason

IGN: Mason_War

Skype: I have one but rarely use it and I dont have still a mic that works
How many hours can you contribute to the server?: Right now pretty much a lot but sometimes it changes. Stuff to do IRL

Why should we pick you?: I dont know how to say that you should pick ME...but you'll just have to choose yourself...sorry

Where have you been staff on?: Been staff, builder ,helper and even owner but server got hacked and griefed...

Are you currently staff on any other servers?: Not currently....Been gone a long time becouse of school and didint have time for PC...And I lost the old ip with my old computer

About your self: Well im not great with describing myself... But if I have to say something you should consider me
06/15/2015 8:14 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Cocoxha
I'm looking forward to be one of these;

* Towny Admin
* Towny Mod
* Factions Admin
* Factions Mod

I would be really glad to be part of that awesome group which keeps the server up I'll send you more information on private message!
06/15/2015 3:02 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
sirdracius926
It wont let me add you on skype but i realy want the job for network admin so can you look me up my skype name is sirdracius926
06/15/2015 2:56 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
sirdracius926
I am interester in network admin
06/15/2015 2:49 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LavaCraftNetwork
Hello, i added you , i am interested in Creative Server Owner
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com