Lokking for someone that will make server with me

alexcarty's Avatar alexcarty8/20/15 9:28 am
1 emeralds 182 5
8/21/2015 11:52 am
yoshee08's Avatar yoshee08
Hello! I am Looking for A server to help. I have been staff on many successful servers.
I am 15 years old and have been playing MC since early 2011. I am a very sociable person and I know how to keep a very clean and friendly community within the server. All of the servers I have been staff on have had Great community's. You may be asking yourself what positions I have been on the servers? Well.. I have been Head-Admin, Admin and Head-Mod. I can dedicate countless hours of my time to the server each day and make sure the server is running good and that the community is hate-free and that the members are having an enjoyable experience. I live on the east coast of the U.S. and will be on the server three times a day. Once in the morning for around 1-2 hours,Once mid-day for 2-3 hours and finally around nighttime for around 1 hour. I have found this method of being online extremely effective during my run as staff on various servers because, that way my time is split and that I can have a great overview of the server's daily activity. My maturity level is around a 9. Now the number 9 is a pretty common answer so please let me explain myself. My reasoning for 9 is because I am a fun-loving person who also knows how to be mature when the time is right. I think that is a perfect balance so that the community is kind but also organized and Fun. I am looking for a server that has on average 20+ players a day. The following roles are what I am applying for.. Head-Admin, Community-Manager(perfect fit), Admin and possibly Head-mod. I am not the best builder but I do have basic knowledge of World-Edit. Finally my MC username is AlexSlayer1234. Please reply with your Skype and Server IP ASAP. I will be browsing planet MC and Skype for the next few hours so try and get it in ASAP.

Thank you so much for reading this really long Application XD. I look forward to collaborating with your staff team very soon.
alexcarty
Level 1 : New Miner