Forum Moderator

aceops23_Pixelmon's Avatar aceops23_Pixelmon4/9/15 7:00 pm
1 emeralds 164 5
4/11/2015 9:15 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon's Avatar aceops23_Pixelmon
Hello, I am in need of a good forum moderator/admin who is willing to set up my enjin website and do all the titles and do everything that needs done on the server. If needed I will pay, but only if job is done right. We are planning to launch by tomorrow, so website needs to be done no later than this coming monday. There isn't that much that needs done, I've done a lot but I have other things to work on. I need someone with experience, not a newbie that doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

Format:

In Game Name:

Experience:

Why I Should Pick You:

First Name:

Goodluck
aceops23_Pixelmon
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

aceops23_Pixelmon
04/11/2015 9:15 pm
Bump
DiamondCuberPVP
04/09/2015 10:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
In Game Name: SkydiveMC

Experience: I have a LOT of experience making Enjin websites. I can set up different types of pages like "Staff List" or "Rules" instead of having them in a thread. A few websites that I have worked on are: http://galacticfactionspvp.enjin.com/home (ignore the banner (they did not want me to change it because they wanted the same banner as they did on PMC). So yes, I do not make websites like this: http://www.mc-runescraft.enjin.com/ (you can see that it is very dull and does not look stylish).

Why I Should Pick You: Well, as you've read above I am experienced. I love to help out small servers that don't know how to do something that need my help! But there are some things you need to know. First of all, I am NOT charging anything so that means I am not making this a premium website! that is on YOU! second of all, You need to make a email address specifically FOR this website! Once you have done that PM me the username and the password so i can make the website from there. So I do have some regulations, but I would love to help you guys out!

First Name: Nicholas
rg213Official
04/09/2015 7:42 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Also, think you could drop down the IP In PM?
aceops23_Pixelmon
04/09/2015 9:42 pm
I'm looking for a Forum Moderator...
rg213Official
04/09/2015 7:41 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
This does not 100% follow your format but, give it a read?:

Hello, my name is RG (Lee) and I have created this thread for anyone who is currently recruiting staff for their Minecraft server ( Prefferably Factions Or Hub ). I have created and filled out an application below containing common questions which server owners or staff would often ask. If you are interested in recruiting me for your server, please leave a comment below or PM me; along with any additional questions you may wish to ask. Notes: The application is rather long, PM’ing me would be best if optional

IGN: rg213

Timezone: GMT (I currently live in the UK)

TeamSpeak: Currently, I Do not use TeamSpeak but I Could set it up if necessary

How often can you come online: Approximately 3-4 Hours on a day on weekdays, and much longer on
weekends.
Have you ever been banned?: No, I have never been banned or temp-banned.

Why should we recruit you for our server and what will you do?: I am a very honest and hardworking person. Even when completing tasks or work that I highly dislike, I always strive to do as well as I can. I have a rather formal, professional attitude I take around with me. I can help the server in many ways: Although it is not my specialty, I am capable of some building tasks and I can perform them with a reasonable amount of building detail but i wouldn't rely on me to do the major building work. My PvP skills are Good and I can accurately tell whether a player is hacking or not from only a little evidence, hence I can handle reports very well. I can also make sure the chat remains a safe, friendly yet fun place for everyone to enjoy their time on the server.

What would you do in the following situations:
An advertiser: If someone accidentally mentions a server name, they will receive a warning (or greater punishment depending on server rules.) If an IP is spoken, the player will receive a mute or temp-ban regardless of the situation. In addition to this, I will inform higher members of staff for further action.
A hacker: If I hear reports of someone hacking, I will ask that the claim has evidence to support it and that it is put on the website. In addition to this, I will observe the hacker from a point where he/she does not see me, so that I may see for myself.

Why do you want to join this server?: I wish to join a server and help it grow from a small community, to a huge network, bustling with activity. I wish to do the best I can to keep a server safe from all those who want to harm it. In the end, hopefully, when the server becomes big and popular, I will know that I was one of the many great people who helped it become that.

Previous Experience: I am currently Admin, Looking Forward to Head-Admin on My Beloved SadCraft (a server currently still under development), I gained the position of Head Mod on Another Factions Server but I turned it down soon due to technical problems with my computer. I was also an Admin+/- on many Smaller Factions servers, but they ended up going down soon as well. That is why I wish to join a server that will stay for some time or forever.
Weaknesses: My knowledge of plugins is rather strong, however I can use Essentials, World Edit and several Faction Plugins Exceptionaly.

Whats Your full conclusion: For my full potential on your server depending on what tasks set for me, in the later stages i may require operator and/or console ( fpt, files, server control ).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome