Franklin Gaming Legacy PVP

gkide's Avatar gkide4/6/15 12:26 pm
1 emeralds 204 3
4/18/2015 2:41 pm
gkide's Avatar gkide
IP-factions.franklingaming.org

The Story: You are a a person from some random area, coming over trying to conquer everyone, and become rich on the server. In order to do so, you need to build a base, and raid others in order to become a top notch player, and earn a spot at the top of the chain, and become everyone's biggest target. However, there are cops that try to stop you in your quest to glory. They will help people who are being raided, and be out on patrol, keeping a strict no sword law, you sneak in with some kits that are given, and you can also buy some from other players. If you are cought with a sword, you could be subject to time in our prison, where you must spend some grueling work, however you could just give it up to begin with, and try to attack behind the cops back. Be careful though, other people here may have some good gear to defend their territory. Here you will try to make a legacy, a country [Faction] and go to war with other countries [other factions] in hope to be at the top, and we have faction wars, and competitions to take part in. Factions who win will receive some spawners, and more. The grand prize faction, will receive a 20 dollar store credit, given to the leader, to decide what to do with it. These may also be sold. We have a great, and organized staff team, if you would like to be part of the staff team simply apply in the following Formats, if you are banned also use the format! We hope to see you on, for this really exciting server!

Cop Format:

IGN:
Playtime: (temporarily 1 hour minimum)
Experience with the prison/faction genre:
Why are you the best choice for this position?
Any other info?

Moderator Application:

IGN:
How fast a typer are you?
Why are you the best choice?

Suggestions

IGN: (5k for a used suggestion)
Suggestion, and why it should be used:

Bug Reports:

IGN: 5k for a valid bug report
Bug:
Proof of bug: