FrayCraft [Staff needed]

dudeman241's Avatar dudeman2419/25/12 6:48 pm
1 emeralds 109 3
9/25/2012 7:04 pm
dcook95's Avatar dcook95
FRAYCRAFT

FrayCraft is a towny war server, 24/7 and very active. We are looking for mature, responsible and active people to help us run the server. If your application is accepted you will first become trial mod, then mod and if we think you are ready you will become trial admin then admin. Becoming a staff takes patience and effort and also responsibilty and maturity. So please if you are under 12 do not apply. Thank you.
STAFF APPLICATION
IGN:
Have you played on the server:
What are the rules of the server:
Maturity level:
Give a brief description about your minecraft experience:
Have you been a mod or admin on other servers:
Why do you deserve to be part of our staff:
Timezone:
How long are you on minecraft:

Please be patient, our 3 owners will vote on if you should become staff. We will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

IP: 50.93.98.98
dudeman241
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/25/2012 7:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
dcook95
IGN: dcook95
Have you played on the server: Yes, Im on right now.
What are the rules of the server: No Abusive language, No mods/Hacks, No asking for admin, no stealing for greifing, no auto mob killers, respect all admins, no spamming, no all caps, no lieing or making up storys, no tping out of combat or on the chase.
Maturity level: 8
Do you have skype: yes
Give a brief description about your minecraft experience: i have been playing minecraft since 1.7.2 and have been admin on 3 servers and moderator on 2.
Have you been a mod or admin on other servers: Yes
Why do you deserve to be part of our staff: because i could bring alot of help to your server and i am good for the job.
Timezone: Eastern
How long are you on minecraft: from 5pm to 9pm erry night!
09/25/2012 6:59 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
honey_striker
IGN: Joffaboy
Have you played on the server: no
What are the rules of the server: not sure
Maturity level: 8
Do you have skype: yes
Give a brief description about your minecraft experience: I have played minecraft since beta 1.7.3, i use the tekkit mod, i play it when i get the chance
Have you been a mod or admin on other servers: yes, i have been admin twice and mod at least 7 times
Why do you deserve to be part of our staff: becasue i am a good player, i dont grief, i can help with building, help with keeping players pre occupied adn al round a good guy to be around
Timezone: 10:00+ easteran standard
How long are you on minecraft: 1 - 8 hours a day
09/25/2012 6:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Nombix
IGN: Nombix
Have you played on the server: Yes
What are the rules of the server: No abusive language. No cheats/hacks. No asking for admin. No stealing or griefing.
Maturity level: 9No auto mod killers. Respect all admins. No spamming. No all caps. No lie or making up story's. No yping out of combat or on the chase.
Do you have skype: Yes
Give a brief description about your minecraft experience: I have been playing minecraft for a while now. I enjoy the game and play any chance I get. (Even at school)
Have you been a mod or admin on other servers: Yes
Why do you deserve to be part of our staff: Im hard working. My main priority is to make the server a fun enjoyable cheating hacking free place for our users.
Timezone: EST
How long are you on minecraft: $-5 sometimes 6 hours a day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome