Free Builder looking for jobs/projects

Suprocombatman's Avatar Suprocombatman2/12/21 10:54 am
2/13/2021 9:23 pm
Suprocombatman's Avatar Suprocombatman
Hello, I am looking for some people wanting to hire me for building. I work for free and will do most builds that you may be looking for. I can do towns, castles, server spawns, or even just some small builds. I can become a permanent builder for you server or I can just do a one time job. I have been playing Minecraft for 8+ years and have a lot of experience in building servers.

Discord - Supros_Duck#0369

If you would like to see some of my past work then just dm me on discord.
Suprocombatman
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Zeronieo
02/12/2021 8:43 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hello! I think I may have the right place for you. I recently launched a vanilla, survival world server. It's a world I've been working on for almost three years (off and on.) Anyway, it's coming along well but I'd really like some builders that want to contribute to this world. I have some buildings that are empty on the inside and I'd like to have them filled in as if they were real buildings. Or you could build your own kingdom, or city or other project. Ideally I'd like to have my city connected to other players cities connected by highway networks. Anyway, if you're interested let me know. Thanks!
Suprocombatman
02/13/2021 9:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zeronieo I would love to help you with that. Ive always wanted to do something like this and this is a great opportunity. Just message me back with some more info and id love to join this project.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome