FREE HELP ~~ Does your server need staff or help?

GSM_Leighton's Avatar GSM_Leighton8/17/14 5:20 am
1 emeralds 335 8
8/21/2014 3:29 am
GSM_Leighton's Avatar GSM_Leighton
Hi there,
I am looking to help out people for free. I run a website called game-server-management.com and need some advertising so I will set-up and manage your server for free in return for some advertising.

My Application
Click to reveal
Name: Leighton
IGN: leightonserver
Sex: Male
Skype: Will message you it if I get a position. I also have a TS3 server you can join to talk and can be contacted by email.
Experience: I have had a lot of servers, put it this way, I had a server before I had a Minecraft account. I can do plugins, permissions, advertisements, run servers, basic Redstone (Including command blocks), use mini-game plugins and also make websites and all the complicated stuff. I have a website currently that does game server management, check it out if you want game-server-management.com. I have a lot of experience in other games too. I was in development of a mini games server but could not finance it.
Building: 5/10 I am not really into the building side of things but can when I need to.
Maturity: 9/10 I can joke around sometimes but when it is important I will always knuckle down and do what is required.
Activity: 7/10 As I am running a website and have to do stuff for my clients there will be some times I am unavailable but I will help when I am not busy with that.
Time Zone: NZST (+12)
About Me: I am a mad gamer who also runs websites and can code. I am a musician (I play violin and saxophone) and play golf. Other than that in person I am generally put in the "nerd" category and love school.

Your Application
Click to reveal
If you want me to help out your server please leave a comment formatted like this:
Name:
IP:
Problem:
Reason I Should Assist You:
Contact Method:

Cheers,

Leighton
leighton@game-server-management.com
GSM_Leighton
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GSM_Leighton
08/21/2014 3:29 am
Bump
GSM_Leighton
08/20/2014 12:59 am
Bump
Roleplay_Universe
08/19/2014 3:03 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
I'm looking for a good helper for my upcoming never seen before Roleplay server idea:http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post3151433.html#p3151433
I was wondering if I could hire you to help with plugins and stuff, I already have 2 plugin guys, 1 has started school again and the other joined yesterday. I am waiting for the host to put on a new Plugin Downloader as I do not have access to console. But I will need a website done and advertising done when the server is ready to be uploaded.

Add me on skype at Roryd673 if your interested.
GSM_Leighton
08/19/2014 2:56 am
Bump
Alg3ntoGaming
08/17/2014 8:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:Chase
IP:66.85.128.90:26008
Problem:I Need Help With WorldGuard,And I Need Staff
Reason I Should Assist You:Bcuz Ur A Nice Dude
Contact Method:My Skype Is Crafterbut
OfficialDualGFX
08/17/2014 8:23 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Hello, This is the Owner of the DualGFX group please add me on skype to talk about your position since you have been accepted for our server-helping company.

MysteeriousGuy
08/17/2014 8:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hey Leigton, you should check my thread for more info:
post3171665.html#p3171665
Hope to see you soon
JumanjiCraft
08/17/2014 4:18 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Network
Our server is looking for new staff join us - you would have to work your way up through the ranks. If you are interested see here: recruiting-staff-jumanjicraft-t409641.html
If you decide to take up our offer, you would be a pleasure to have as staff. We are a growing server with a wonderful community, which you are more than welcome to join.
Thanks for your time
- JumanjiCraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome