Free Minecraft Server | 60 Slots - 3GB Ram

Fro's Avatar Fro7/6/13 4:52 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 15
7/24/2013 1:49 pm
TheMine's Avatar TheMine
Hi Guys,

Basically. I bought a server and want it to be good but I'm not very good at plugins, config, ect.

If you wanted, you would be an owner alongside me.

You would basically own the server with me and I would pay.

If you want to own this server with me then fill out the following form:

Name:
Skype Username:
Server Idea:
Could You Setup The Server Plugins ect: Yes/No

Thanks

- Fro
Fro
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2013 1:49 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Unicorn
TheMine
Name: Elliot (IGN = CarbonCrazy)
Skype Username: iStealthy_Ninja
--------------------------
Server Idea: I own quite a successful minecraft server called RedstoneRigs, on our old server we had over 900 active members and over 1000 forum members. I'm thinking of extending RedstoneRigs and getting a Feed the Beast Yogcraft server. We currently have a Creative/RPG server. To be making sure more players go on the server we will be adding plugins like EnergyCraft to add things from Tekkit Classic which is a popular modpack like Feed the Beast. We want this server to get the redstonerigs community bigger and perhaps even make it one of the biggest UK servers!
Could You Setup The Server Plugins ect: Yes since i set up the plugins for my server.
07/06/2013 11:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
OeoDreams
IGN OeoDreams123
Name Shane
Age 13
Interest in helping: I would love to help you I have always wanted to help run a servr and be owner and I think we can make a wonderful server together
Plugins: I am not very good but can get a professional plugger when we need one and I am okay at plugins
Server Idea: Bukkit and pvp/factions server
I know how to build really well and we can work together to make best server ever

hope u accept me
07/06/2013 10:59 pm
h8130
i will take any staff. Now I am in need of a new team
Here's the application.

IGN: h8130

I'm an great builder

moderating, Really good at it
good at plug ins
07/06/2013 10:58 pm
mehtebee123
Can you add me on skype so we can talk
07/06/2013 9:07 pm
The_GreNaDier249
Name: The_GreNaDier249
Skype Username: tombluerocks10
Server Idea: Bukkit/Prison
Could You Setup The Server Plugins ect: Yes

Thanks

- Fro

Heres an App I've Created.

How old are you: I am 14.

What is your IGN: My in game name is The_GreNaDier249

What can you do for the server: I can do a LOT for you. I know every basic/medium plugin. I know how to install plugins, which isn't that much of a skill. I also take notes whenever anything in the server happens. I write down names, and what is going on. Whenever someone threatens to DDoS the server, it's an instant ban. I can take down the name, just incase someone. I know how to find people with their IP, too. On an additional note, I can devote a lot of time onto the server. If I am gone, I will inform someone why, and tell them to pass on the message.

If someone is breaking the rules how would you handle it: It depends on the situation. If the player is
1) Hacking - I will issue an instant temporary ban for 1 week, as I do not want to upset the Owner by banning someone forever. I will tell the Owner about this player ASAP and he/she can decide what to do from there. That is, unless the Owner gives me the power to decide that.
2) Spamming - Instant mute for 5 minutes, if it continues, a kick. If it continues past that, temp-ban for 2 days.
3) Glitching - This one is a bit tricky. It depends on what the Owner sees fit, in his eyes. In my eyes, it is definately breaking the rules, so they must be punished.

Why should we choose you over anyone else: I believe that my application will/has said it all. If it has not, I am a very dedicated Staff member. I do not abuse, and I make sure all of the players are following the rules. I do hourly checkups on players throughout the server.

Are you a good builder: I can build a bit, but I would not say I am a good builder. Probably a 6/10.

Proof of work: I can't prove being an admin, but I can surely show you.

(BE HONEST) Have you ever griefed and will you grief us: I will not. I honestly don't think this question should be on here, as every person will say they will not. On a more serious note, I am telling the truth.

Additional question I have added :

[1]Country : Australia.

[2]How often will I be on or play on this server? : Every day, for at least 3 hours +

[3]How long have you played Minecraft? : 2 years.

[4]Skype? : Yes, I will give you my Skype if I am accepted.

[5]Why do I want this rank? : I like to help people, and watch servers grow. I know you must see a lot of this, but I truly do.

[6]Can you Advertise? : If this means going onto servers and spamming the IP, I will not do so. I will advertise through forums and other methods.

[7]What Can you bring? : I have a lot of past experience. I have also been staff on many servers before, all of them ending well.

[8]Can I trust you? : Certainly. I am very trustable, and you will see this as you get to know me.

[9]Can you work well with other people? Of course! What staff member can't?

[10]Do you do well in School? : Yes, I make A's and B's. I will be going for my honors in High School.
07/06/2013 8:10 pm
xxskyblockxx22
Name:tyler
Skype Username:adventure-craft1
Server Idea:bukkit any setting you like would be fine with me ive had four servers in the past all were great servers
Could You Setup The Server Plugins ect: Yes/No yes
07/06/2013 6:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
MysteryAnon
Name: Justin
Skype Username: skype_mguard
Server Idea: I've had this server idea for a while, my server idea; it's Hardcore clan raiding, like factions, but it's using clan, Players will have no base protection, so if you find a base it's free for you to raid, players will have obsidian bases, far far away! for donations, I have a few donor rank ideas, and another thing we could do, we could have un-raidable bases, something around $10-15. It will be hardcore, I will do everything to have a large player base for the server, making sure it's fun. I will also have player head drops, ever person you kill, it will drop their head for collections which will attract players. (very little staff)
Could You Setup The Server Plugins ect: Yes/No; Yes, I could set all of them up, I could also have some friend help me, if that's okay
07/06/2013 6:13 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Modder
GamerBah
Name: Brett
Skype Username: GamerBah
Server Idea:
I have a server that has been up for about 2-3 weeks, and we are looking for a better host. The server is currently a Survival, Creative, Minigames server, with an RPG world coming soon. We are going to be adding in some 'Nazi Zombies' maps soon, also, with a plugin.
Could You Setup The Server Plugins ect: Yes

Extra: I will require the Multicraft console and everything, also.
07/06/2013 5:40 pm
callmefrankis
Name: Frankie Zeimet
Server Idea: Faction, PVP, Bukkit server
Plugins: i am a pro with them.

Extra Info:
A few days ago my server WishCraft closed (so sad) however i did download every single bit of information about it (such as all plugins, and data, and spawn). all that needs to be done is uploading the files to the console. my server Wishcraft was rather popular, averaging at about 45 people online at any given time.
please consider me for your owner and plugin manager.
please add me on skype with a reply, or just pm me (my skype is callmefrankis )
07/06/2013 5:02 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
nickfromgreece
Well i can help with tha plugins

Name: Nick(nickfromgreek IGN)
Skype Username: will PM

Server Idea: Survival or minigames
Could You Setup The Server Plugins ect: Yes and make custom ones
07/06/2013 5:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Fro
Please PM Me