Closed

iHasTechno's Avatar iHasTechno6/17/12 11:27 pm
1 emeralds 222 8
9/15/2012 8:24 pm
Bulletman20's Avatar Bulletman20
Closed
iHasTechno
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Bulletman20
09/15/2012 8:24 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
Well, in reply to this post, I do NOT need a server host, as I have my own server. My reply is to ask though, if I may assist in hosting with you. I have a computer with about the exact same specifications as yours, but a higher processor (A hex core, planning on upgrading to a Octo-core by december.) I do run my own server, but am willing to host others aswell. I also have skype,
Thanks and hope to hear back from you,
Bulletman20
Mw3fan10
09/15/2012 7:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Skype *REQUIRED*
Minecraft Name:Mw3fan10
Why would you like me to host you: With my old server i could not find the funds to pay for the old server and was forced to shut it down,so if i could have a free server that would be great. Thanks
Skype Name:brunsonphillips1
MrJHCraft
06/26/2012 5:57 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
Skype *REQUIRED*
Minecraft Name: MrJHCraft
Why would you like me to host you: Well i would like you to host for me because I love minecraft and would like to have a server (it would be a faction server!!!) because i think i could do so mutch stuff to make it more fun!!! I have some experience with being a op in a server but i left because the other mods were being stupid!!! I would have a pvp arena awsome spawn a shop and a place just for building But there would be no greafing hacking or spaming Plz host for me i would be very greatful
Skype Name:MrJHCraft
BabolatBoss
06/26/2012 4:38 am
Level 38 : Artisan Spider Rider
IGN: BabolatBoss
Why I Want you to Host For me?: I would love to host one, you would be in staff, donations we could split in some way. I have good skill at hosting and building. If you can pick me, we could have a successful server together. D
Skype Name: BabolatBoss

Thanks D
zuce007
06/26/2012 2:08 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Skype yes
Minecraft Name:zuce007
Why would you like me to host you:because a favorite server of mine has just shut down and i am hoping to be able to run one just as good as a sort of a revival server
Skype Name:zuce007
PunnyDaMan
06/17/2012 11:54 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Zombie
Skype *REQUIRED*
Minecraft Name: Bkegley
Why would you like me to host you: Well, My main computer that can host a server has been virused so badly that I can't even play on it, my current comp can't handle it, and I can't afford server hosting.
Skype Name: Bkegley
Raptor12
06/17/2012 11:50 pm
Level 25 : Expert Ninja
Skype raptor123r
Age 15
Minecraft name raptor123
I would love getting this server because I had a server with active players and everything set up but can no longer get funds for it and I don't want to let its players down
assassinzurcaled
06/17/2012 11:42 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Skype *REQUIRED*
Minecraft Name:assassinzurcaled
Why would you like me to host you: I would love a host and if i get donators ill make that go straight to you and you will get a special permission node and it will be called host and it also gives all commands.
Skype Name: bboyzurcaled
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome