FunCraft | HungerGames | Skyblock | NEED ADMIN

matthew9_'s Avatar matthew9_1/7/13 8:35 am
1/14/2013 10:59 am
matthew9_'s Avatar matthew9_

FunCraft is a dedicated server with 5GB of RAM thah means no lag at all. You never get bored on FunCraft as it is so many things to do. You got one world for everything. The diffrent worlds are:
* Hardcore PvP [Faction]
* Creative [With plots]
* Hunger Games
* SkyBlock
* MobArena (Under progress)
* Adventure (Under progress)

IGN:
How long have you been playing on FunCraft:
Staff experience:
Minecraft experience:
Anything else:
Skype (opinial)

Server IP: mc.funcraft.me
Server Website: http://funcraft.me
matthew9_
Level 39 : Artisan Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

matthew9_
01/14/2013 10:59 am
Nice applications
suedadam
01/09/2013 7:20 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
IGN: Kuno2001
How long have you been playing on FunCraft: lol i havent heard of it till now.
Staff experience: I have benen admin and Head mod on ALOT OF servers and also been Co-Owner on a ton too.
Minecraft experience: I have been playing for a LONG time and know aton about mc.
Anything else: I run my own hosting company called venomservers.net (one of the cheapest out there) and I could give this server a discount if I get accepted
Skype (opinial): suedadam
yoshijj
01/09/2013 6:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: yoshijj
How long have you been playing on FunCraft: ived never played on it.
Staff experience: i have been staff on 7 others servers i am nice to all players.
Minecraft experience: i have beem playing minecraft since the start of the game and i know all the item ids.
Anything else: im a good builder i
Skype (opinial)
thelee144
01/09/2013 5:45 pm
IGN: Goldenight48
How long have you been playing on FunCraft: I Never played it
Staff experience: Have My own Server
Minecraft experience: Been Playing for 1 Year
Anything else: I konw a Lot of commands
Skype Thelee144
aznapwned
01/09/2013 5:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
HEAD ADMIN APPLICATION!:

IGN: [aznapwned].
How long have you been playing on FunCraft: I have not played on it. Only found out about it throughout this staff recruitment forum.
Staff experience:
Here is my work experience (recent 4 months):
1. [NetaCraft: Co-Owner]. This server generally had around 15 active players per day, mostly on weekends and holidays.
2. [Astonished Tekkit: Staff Admin]. This server generally had around 8 active players per day.
3. [ModCraft Tekkit: Admin]. This server generally had around 7 active players per day.
4. [Epicly Tekkit: Admin]. This server was currently in it's per-say "beta" build, with only 5 players per day. The owner also used his server in his let's play.
5. [-UNNAMED- Tekkit: Co-Owner]. This server was a community based server hosted and known by players residing in the city of San Jose, California.
6. [-UNNAMED-: Co-Owner]. This server was also a community based and was used mostly for private use.
7. [ArgonStone: Trial-Mod]. This server generally had around 15 players per day. Left due to unfair staffing.
MORE INFORMATION: I have been staffing on Minecraft servers for a total of 8 months, and have been doing so on and off. Most of the servers I have ever staffed on had a somewhat exceptional community and contained no power-abusive staff members of any sort. Though there is a certain once in a while when I find staff members who purposely apply just to screw up the server or are just completely immature and unfair.
Minecraft experience: I bought the game in its beta version of 1.7.1, which from my memory, dates back all the way to the summer of 2011. I am not a very big creative mode builder, as I find it somewhat boring (when alone) and cheap. I am more into the action, community-based survival aspect of Minecraft, as it brings a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment when I am able to achieve such tasks as beating the Wither or creating a massive castle. Despite this, I am a big fan of using world edit, but would never use it to my advantage in a survival server. My favorite style of building would either have to be large-scale castles, or very detailed quaint little luxury homes.
Anything else:
My personal work experience (outside of Minecraft):
For personal information, I am an all honors student currently with a 4.0 grade point average. I have interned at a very prestigious social networking company called Cooliris. I also am applying for a position at Stanford University as a lab-intern.
My working qualities:
--------First and foremost, the one major attribute that any staff member should have is dedication. Throughout all my experience as a server staff member, I was exceptionally dedicated to all but two. On most servers I have staffed on, I held the top 3 most playing times out of all of the current players. Even when I am stuck doing schoolwork and counseling, I still get on every single day and watch over all the players making sure no one is harassing others or breaking the server rules. Despite other activities, I will also be able to manage around 1-5 hours of online playtime per day (Excluding vacations, finals, and major tests/essays).
--------Besides dedication, I am also a well-educated perfectionist, especially when it comes to writing. For the most part, my grammar and punctuation are always top-notch. In fact, seeing grammatical errors somewhat aggravates me, but I would never put myself up to being that one annoying person who bothers others for small spelling mistakes. Sadly, this makes me VERY OCD about my buildings in Minecraft and with everything I do in real life.
--------The last, most important (at least in my eyes) aspect a server staff member should have is the ability to communicate and connect with the community. From experience, I have been through a lot of rough and rigid times and my life and now have understood how to communicate with my fellow peers in a compassionate and smooth manner. I am currently, also a time-to-time online young adult depression counselor. So to finish this paragraph off, I solemnly swear to never abuse, yell, or become aggravated with another player or staff member, and will respond to any other players in a caring and thoughtful manner.
Skype (optional): [iamaustinphan]

Thank you for reading my well-planned application.

Regards,
Austin P. [aznapwned]

DISCLAIMER!: Some of the information I have provided have been conserved in my files folder containing things I used to apply for other servers. Please do not let this affect the way you judge my application in anyway, as every bit of this is true. Only used as a time-saver.

SECOND DISCLAIMER!: All of this writing is copyrighted and owned by myself. Any use of this application on another recruitment thread will be dealt with as an act of plagiarism. None of the information provided above has been taken from another source, so no one will be given the right to copy off of it.

EDIT***THIRD DISCLAIMER: I'm sorry to have to say this but if this server will not be going anywhere (as in will be shut down) or contains little or no community/staff, I MAY drop. Again, please do not let this affect your judging of my application.
HolaSenor1212
01/09/2013 5:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: HolaSenor1212
How long have you been playing on FunCraft: Never PLayed on it, but Ill start!
Staff experience: I have owned 2 servers, one Tekkit, and I make custom plugins for server!
Minecraft experience: I have had MineCraft since INFDEV
Anything else: I program in the following Languages: Java, Javascript, HTML, CSS, PHP, XML, XHTML, C++, And I can Use DreaWeaver
Skype (opinial): Yes I do have Skype!
tunk11
01/09/2013 4:58 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
IGN:tunk11
How long have you been playing on FunCraft:First Time I bet im going to love it though
Staff experience:8/10
Minecraft experience:9.5/10
Anything else:Well I'll Just say its ok if you dont pick me to be staff but i'm really good at redstone
Skype (opinial)shadowtunk11
matthew9_
01/08/2013 3:56 pm
You guys will have to write alot more on you'r apps..
TheL33tDanny
01/08/2013 3:11 pm
IGN: danny26639
How long have you been playing on FunCraft: couple of mins, but its great

Staff experience: head-admin on 16 servers and admin on 12 and co-owner o n 4
Minecraft experience: i have built a new york city and have had Mc since it came out
Anything else: i am a GREAT BUILDER not good with java/ stuff like that
Skype (opinial) ronnieloten26639( my skype is messed up so i wil lgo on like next week)
Jvdcz_Admin
01/08/2013 3:08 pm
I was on the other post that you posted matthew, and you said that I was accepted, but I've been waiting about 3 days or so, and I never got the reply of the acception of being staff. As I go on the server, I notice that another of the staff spots have been taken :/
matthew9_
01/08/2013 3:55 pm
I have not oficially accepted anyone yet, only mods.
Jvdcz_Admin
01/08/2013 7:59 pm
Thank you for responding, please pardon for my foolishness.
matthew9_
01/09/2013 4:52 pm
np
Eagle_Eye
01/08/2013 2:04 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
IGN:XEagle_EyeX
How long have you been playing on FunCraft:i havent played it yet
Staff experience:Well i haven't had any experience but i learn and pick up really quick
Minecraft experience: i've been playing since 1.2.5 so yeah
Anything else: I help around alot
Skype (opinial) no :/ but i could make one
West49Sk8er
01/08/2013 7:00 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: west49sk8er
How long have you been playing on FunCraft: Just started
Staff experience: 1 Mod 4 admin 4 head admin 3 co owner
Minecraft experience: since beta
Anything else: Nope
Skype (opinial) aisar.al.hourani
Tinyanthony12
01/07/2013 12:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:tinyanthony12
How long have you been playing on FunCraft: 1 day
Staff experience: Yes i been in 1 server when i was a co-owner
Minecraft experience: yes not that good at building houses
Anything else: im really helpful
Skype (opinial) anthony.pham12345
matthew9_
01/08/2013 4:45 am
13 is too young, sorry
Tinyanthony12
01/07/2013 12:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
hi
TheL33tDanny
01/07/2013 12:13 pm
IGN: danny26639
How long have you been playing on FunCraft: about a few mins, but it great!
Staff experience: mod on 7 servers, admin on 12, head admin on 15, and co owner on 2
Minecraft experience: i have had MC since it came out
Anything else: i am a great Builder and have built Replicas of new york
Skype (opinial) ronnieloten26639,p.s skype wont work so i msg u
i hope u make the right decision
toxicrat
01/07/2013 12:09 pm
The same goes with the pixel art comp
toxicrat
01/07/2013 12:09 pm
I mean build off's, where a few people are all given the same amount of space and then given creative (could be done in creative world) and then they build whatever thing you say (could be houses castles famous world buildings etc) and they have to do it in a time limit and then after the time limit the person who built the best thing wins!
matthew9_
01/07/2013 12:02 pm
Thanks for applying elitexmonster, but you will have to add alot more to you'r application in order to be promoted. I curently need someone with java knowledge so i will keep looking for a guy with that, also 1 admin with some basicl plugin knowledge etc.
ellieoliver
01/07/2013 11:58 am
IGN:elitexmonster
How long have you been playing on FunCraft:30 mins and love it allready
Staff experience:i have had 3 servers and mod on 3 admin on 2
Minecraft experience:i have had it since alpha
Anything else:im ellie and would love to help your server grow
Skype (opinial)my bros skype that i use louis.oliver4
matthew9_
01/07/2013 11:44 am
And what i really need is a guy that really know java.
matthew9_
01/07/2013 11:43 am
toxicrat, what events are you talking about?
jamie201301
01/07/2013 11:13 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
ii have helped build a big spawn on another server and now ii think its time to move on and help sombody else. a staffs job is to help maitain the server and help make sure people abide by the rules.. ii think ii would be a gd advantage to ur server because ii can helop make sure that your server reamins a friendly place to play. i can also help you with weekly comps like ii have perviously done. (and they went down really well)
toxicrat
01/07/2013 11:11 am
I was Mod on a server then i worked my way up the ranks to head admin. i built spawn and i was always helpful to players, the staffs job was to build spawn/build points of interest, help players, and organize events. i started competitions on the server and i brought new players to the server by having build off's and pixel art competitions
matthew9_
01/07/2013 11:08 am
Please tell me in details you'r staff experiences, what you have done as staff and also what a staffs job is
toxicrat
01/07/2013 11:07 am
oh i also know Livecode
toxicrat
01/07/2013 11:06 am
I am starting to learn Java and Python, i dont know that much yet but give me time!
matthew9_
01/07/2013 11:05 am
What program language are you learning? I am currently looking for a guy with a big Java knowledge
toxicrat
01/07/2013 11:03 am
I am learning programing languages, i am VERY enthusiastic about games and minecraft. i like doing pixel art, and i am very dedicated
matthew9_
01/07/2013 11:00 am
The apps was very short, you guys shuld add some more
toxicrat
01/07/2013 10:56 am
IGN:toxicrat
How long have you been playing on FunCraft: Never played on it
Staff experience: mod, mod+, admin, head admin, owner
Minecraft experience:since the start of beta
Anything else: I will do whatever i am asked
Skype (optional) toxicrat1
jamie201301
01/07/2013 10:54 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:vortisaur
How long have you been playing on FunCraft: never
Staff experience: admin one 3 servers and operater on 1
Minecraft experience: since alpha so quite a long time.
Anything else: im a great builder ii can make a boring build more interesting. im a very friendly person and easy to get along with ii can help make sure that your server remains a safe and fun place for people to come and play. ii have basic knowledge of plugins and mods as what ii no ii have taught myself but willing to learn more if necessary. i can help you build anything uu require. and im not sure if you have admin from different time zones but this could be advantage to help keep your players stick to the rules.
Skype (opinial) if accepted ii will give you.
soliderproductions
01/07/2013 9:27 am
Level 44 : Master Dragon
IGN: soliderfighter
How long have you been playing on FunCraft: Never played on it
Staff experience: I have been HeadAdmin on two and admin on five. HeadMod on 1 and mod on 4. I am currently Admin on 1 Owner of one.
Minecraft experience: I have played MC for over one year. Version= 1.7.3 beta.
Anything else: I am a plugin/game/web coder! So I know a bit of C++ and I know HTML, CSS, JS. And basic ASP.NET, PHP, DTD AND XML
Skype (opinial) soliderfighter
matthew9_
01/07/2013 10:18 am
Good app, and you are from the same country as me. But i see you know alot of coding languages, but do you know any Java?
soliderproductions
01/07/2013 4:19 pm
Level 44 : Master Dragon
Yeah I can a bit java!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome