GalaxyCloud NetWork - Needs a CoOwner and Active Members

ShadowOfMySins's Avatar ShadowOfMySins10/17/15 1:14 pm
1 emeralds 132 2
10/17/2015 1:56 pm
AgentZyphicsv2's Avatar AgentZyphicsv2
Hey! We need a CoOwner who will join me and help out as much as they can!
We have Hub, Skyblock, and OpFactions. I need someone whos good with Config and Good with Pex. We dont use Groupmanager we use Pex so you must know the Commands and the way to use it. Also you must be 16+ years old to be CoOwner. We need someone will will help gain members and active members and get them to vote. Please only join if you will stay and be active!

We also need active Members so please just come check us out it will mean alot.
You may have fun! We have OpFactions and Skyblock! Once we gain up to 75+ players Daily we will add Prison and Creative . Please come give us a chance and play! Also vote, Voting helps alot! Have a Great Day!

http://galaxycloud.enjin.com/forum/m/34474501

Server IP:
GalaxyCloud.us.to

CoOwner Application:
Click to reveal
Name:
How active can you be on website and Server:
What plugins are you best with:
Do you understand all commands and plugins for Skyblock and OpFactions:
How can you help our Network Go big:
Do you have money to use to buy Plugins and ADV Ads:
What are the MAIN Commands for Pex:
Do you understand how to use Config Files:
Why should i pick you to be CoOwner:

ShadowOfMySins
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/17/2015 1:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
Name:
Thomas
How active can you be on website and Server:
On the website I can be online everyday all day, but on the server sadly I can only be active for weekends- 8 hours and weekdays barely. But I can be on alot if im using minechat everyday.
Weekends and some weekdays but on weekends up to 8 hours.
What plugins are you best with:
I am best with group manager and factions, yet I know how to control every plugin if I know whats its about.
Do you understand all commands and plugins for Skyblock and OpFactions:
Yes I do considering I have owned both types of servers and enhanced them to reach 100+ players.
How can you help our Network Go big:
I am a person with a lot of friends and a lot of experience, me being greatly devoted to my work gives me and you advantage because I never give up cause anything is possible, also I have great skills in every area of servers.
Do you have money to use to buy Plugins and ADV Ads:
Yes I do but I have a lot of Plugins that are paid that I Have got and have been given over the 2 years of being a server owner/staff.
What are the MAIN Commands for Pex:
Do you understand how to use Config Files:
Definatly, That is certainally my strongest skill in minecraft servers.
Why should i pick you to be CoOwner:
I know I have been recently annoying and I want to show im sorry. I love to help servers and if u give me a chance I will enhance Ur server and bring it high in the leader boards. I can also earn a great reputation for the server and provide alot of custom features. I have owned servers for 2 years and never 1 time has any of mine or someone else server reached and of the standers i'm looking for but I believe i can make Ur server hit those standers and beat them.
10/17/2015 1:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ShadowOfMySins
Fixed!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome