GameMode.org Recruiting Staff

xXDO0MXx's Avatar xXDO0MXx5/7/13 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 46
6/19/2013 1:57 pm
niky1214nik's Avatar niky1214nik

GameMode.org is a Minecraft Server Development site that will be featuring 11 custom servers, will be spending thousands on plugin development, server hosting, and web development, and will maintain a staff/user ratio of one staff member per 10 players on our servers. Visit our website to see our setup.

[Staff Apps have been moved! post2329707.html#p2329707 ]
xXDO0MXx
Level 40 : Master Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2013 1:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
niky1214nik
- IGN: niky1214nik

- Time Zone/Country: 1 hour after London

- What makes me a good candidate for the position: I like helping people, I'm a quiete good redstoner and I like building small things with a lot of detail. I am always friendly and when there are problems try help solving them. I like to learn new things (like bukkit plugins) and I'm quiete fast at learning.

- I have played Minecraft since: 2010

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org: 1-2 hours a day

- I confirm that I do have a working microphone and look forward to a spoken interview via Skype. Yes I have a working microphone and my Skype is: redstoneblockminer
I'm only available from 17.00 to 18.00 and from 19.00 to 20.00 (London time)
Ps.: I learned English at school and I'm not really good at speaking
06/19/2013 1:26 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc369662
[deleted]
06/19/2013 1:25 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc369662
[deleted]
06/19/2013 12:34 pm
Xinsy

- IGN: Xinsy

- Time Zone/Country: Eastern Time Zone, North America

- What makes me a good candidate for the position: Well, I have experiences in running community to playing with a community. This looks like a well ran community that I would love to be apart of. I've managed games from Steam to Riot and Minecraft. I've worked with some of the best coders on Garrys Mod for lua. I work hard and don't stop till I finish a project. I'm also an amazing builder in Minecraft. I do my job and I do my job right, if anyone has a question I wouldn't hesitate to answer them. I'm currently out of school for summer break and have a lot of time on my hands to do what I want. I'm trying to get a job but this seems like an amazing offer to pass on.

- I have played Minecraft since: One year.

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org: I'm currently out for Summer Break, so anytime.

- I confirm that I do have a working microphone and look forward to a spoken interview via Skype: Yes I currently do.
06/16/2013 5:22 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Hankfleck217
- IGN: Hankfleck217

- Time Zone/Country: -5 GMT

- What makes me a good candidate for the position: I’m Highly Experienced! I would like to be admin! In short all that i really want to do is help ease that burden they carry and help this server become something even more spectacular. I'd like to be able to assist people when they need it. Mods/admins don't seem to be available as often as people need help. When they do make an appearance, they get multiple requests for assistance at one time which leads to frustration. Obviously, more staff would allow more people to be helped at once. I have helped newcomers who get bored or confused easily by showing them different things they can do and different warps/places they can visit. Also I like to help out with newcomers problems and miss-understandings,

they seem to have troubles and difficulties with this server at times, I would like to aim to enhance their experience at this server. I also would like to prevent the spread of destruction and despair upon this server. With the voice/title and power of a Mod, I want to be able to spread an understanding and resolve the issues of destruction. I would also like to help communication improve, Seen as there is trolls and spammers at times, The players are normally distracted by it and can have difficulties communicating with their friends. I am well liked among a lot of the players, I am available most of the time, and I have the patience and initiative to help when I can, where I can.

- I have played Minecraft since: since BETA

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org: 2-5 hours after june 21st 4-6 hours

- I confirm that I do have a working microphone and look forward to a spoken interview via Skype.
06/16/2013 4:20 pm
xXDO0MXx
@BouncingBall You have quite the exemplary application. I do look forward to speaking you in your voice interview, that is if I'm doing interviews when you come through. You'll be receiving a PM from me in regards to your skype info.
06/16/2013 4:16 pm
xXDO0MXx
@tuhbzy It looks like you have a pretty solid app, you've been accepted for the next stage and will be PM'd in regards to your skype info
06/16/2013 4:11 pm
xXDO0MXx
@cjx23, Thank you for your application, you've been accepted through the initial phase of our recruitment. I'm adding all current applicants to a Skype group for interviews and we will need your skype info. And my apologies, I believe I just sent you an incorrect PM.
06/16/2013 4:37 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Blacksmith
BouncingBall
- IGN:

jonhjake999

- Time Zone/Country:

I am currently living in the Philippines, which has a timezone of GMT +8 (Western Australia is also held in this timezone).

- What makes me a good candidate for the position:

-For starters; I have experience. I have been a staff member on multiple servers; ranging from large member communities (500 slot server with about 200 players on at any time) to Modified Servers (Servers running Tekkit and Custom Mod-packs)..

Here is more information regarding my previous server experience.
Click to reveal
Firstly, I would like to name a server that I was a staff member on for nearly 6 months. I joined the sever (Named BioCraft, I believe it is still going strong, holding top spots on mulitple Minecraft server listing websites.) during December, 2011 as a regular player before it was released (It's a little bit of a un-needed story, but I joined only by chance). At the time, it was a small 2 GB server with plans to upgrade to 6 GB once everything was configured. Before it was released (About 5 days after I had originally joined), I became a Moderator on the server (Along with 2 other people). Months passed, the server grew at a steady rate 2GB-6GB-8Gb-12GB... etc (I think it is 64GB's now) and I became a Head Admin; the highest rank at the time. After about 6 months after first joining, I left (Though, I did leave on good terms, I wasn't asked/forced to leave). I don't think it will be to hard to find the server with a little "Google"-ing. My duties varied from general management to help in development.

The second server that I would like to list is a Tekkit server that I was brought in to Administer on. It was a 6GB server (Along with a 4GB server partner) that had about 45 slots. I remained with this server until about 1 month after I first joined because of lack of funds. The name of the server's name was RelaxedCraft (It might be making a revival, though I am not part of it).

Lastly, I would like to name a server that I administered/moderated/owned for about 2 months. It was a group of servers (totaling about 24 GB's, all 3 servers combined) named PandemoniumPvE. I was brought in to Moderate on the PvE server, and excelled to become the Owner of 2/3 servers (RPG and PvE). The server continued to morph and eventually formed into a Custom-mod pack server, which I Co-Owned. After that, the server slowly faded away due to lack of players and funding (I did not take part in advertising the server, I was the "General Manager" owner).

I have also held a staff position on other serveers, though I think it is not needed for a paragraph to be wrote about them, since I believe enough info about my capabilities have been shown already by those above. My un-named servers ranged from Bukkit to Tekkit servers.

-Secondly, since I have been playing for quite a while now (see bellow) and have a rather large background on server administration, it's almost impossible to avoid having experience with plugins. Since I have been an administrator/owner of multiple servers, I have had more than one chance to configure a lot of the server's plugins. I have spent multiple hours configuring permission plugins (e.g. Group Manager and Permissions), popular plugins (Like Heroes, Essentials, Etc.) and custom plugins (From being an owner on PandemoniumPvE). I am also easy to teach and have enough ingenuity to find out how to configure plugins I am not familiar with without much problem.

-I also have basic talents that many people tend to neglect. I will try not to go into to much detail, since it should be mainly self explanatory. Firstly, I have decent syntax. I don't name this as a perk just because it makes me look more professional (though, honestly, if accepted, I will represent the server; I don't think you'd want me act like a non-professional idiot), but because it helps me in getting what I want people to hear across; preventing miss-communication. This would be able to prove useful when communicating with the average player to marketing the server on server listing sites/forums. Secondly, I have common sense. While this seem like something not worthy of being listed, I advise you think again. While almost everyone has ingenuity, a lot of the Minecraft community fails to put it to use. Surprisingly, a lot of problems, mainly player-player/player-staff disputes can be solved with mainly common sense and knowledge of your factors (i.e understanding the problem to it's full extent.

-While I know how to do plugin management and basic website management, my main strong suit is social disputes. While I admit that I am not a master at coding, building, and redstone, I am rather good at solving social problems and managing the player base. The player base is the life blood of any server, and one must keep them 'happy' in order to keep the server going. I believe that I could bring a whole lot of player satisfaction to the table.

- I have played Minecraft since:

I have been playing Minecraft since late alpha and have been scouring servers since mid-beta (About 1.6).

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org:

I can devote about 3-6 hours a business day and 8-12 hours Sunday/Saturday.

- I confirm that I have multiple working microphones and look forward to a spoken interview via Skype.

EDIT reasoning: Small grammatical errors that escaped proof reading. I apologize for that.
06/16/2013 3:51 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Blacksmith
BouncingBall
It's been a while since I've posted on PMC; since I've been spending a lot of my time on the Minecraft Forums. Seems as if I gained about 10 levels, I think it's about time I return.

I'll be submitting a application momentarily. I do hope that it doesn't take as long as I they usually do. I assume you are still accepting applicants?
06/16/2013 2:24 am
Tuhbzy
Application: (copy and paste this as a reply to this thread)

- IGN:GumbyyDoe

- Time Zone/Country:Eastern/US

- What makes me a good candidate for the position: Well, what makes me a great candidate is I have prior experience. In other servers, I worked as a mod and helper. Also, on one of the servers I was mod on, I was later promoted to a head-mod. I think this prior experience will help the server by keeping out hackers, helping the community, and keeping players happy. Another reason why I would be great for this position is my dedication towards what I do. I may not be the best at coding and plugins, but I know how to keep a server healthy from the players in it by banning the right people, enforcing certain rules, and supporting and helping people who play fairly. I can see this program prosper in the future so I would love to be apart of it!

- I have played Minecraft since: 2 years approx.

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org: Most of the day excluding sports and school work. Since it's the summer school work would not be involved.

- I confirm that I do have a working microphone and look forward to a spoken interview via Skype. Yes
06/16/2013 1:13 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
cjx23
- IGN: cjx23

- Time Zone/Country: EST/USA

- What makes me a good candidate for the position: I believe I am a strong candidate for this position because I like to end disputes. Being on the internet practically all time makes me prone to see some pointless fights between gamers, viewers, forum-goers, etc. Over the past two years that I have played Minecraft, I have rather successfully moderated on three different servers (Not more than one at a time of course). After a while each one of these server seemed to die off and they did it fairly quickly due to poor management and advertising. Aside from this, I have well over 700 hours on a certain creative server that has been quite successful over the past three years in building competitions. On this server are many, many professional and collected staff members whom I've had the great honor of shadowing for so long. Other than my experience, I really do believe strongly in the potential of this idea. I stumbled upon a similar idea which was eventually ousted because of lack of advertising. From that little experience I can certainly say I learned what it took to run a professional network of servers. I think this has the potential to easily revolutionize Minecraft multiplayer.

- I have played Minecraft since: August 2011

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org: Generally 2-6 hours per day. Should hopefully be a similar amount for the forums as well as long as everyone stays active.

- I confirm that I do have a working microphone and look forward to a spoken interview via Skype: Sure thing, but depending on the amount of time you suppose it will take I might not be able to until the 21st.
06/15/2013 12:24 pm
xXDO0MXx
@KingVJoker, Thank you for your application, you've been accepted through the initial phase of our recruitment. I'm adding all current applicants to a Skype group for interviews and we will need your skype info.
06/15/2013 12:23 pm
xXDO0MXx
@PeterCaylor, Thank you for your application, you've been accepted through the initial phase of our recruitment. I'm adding all current applicants to a Skype group for interviews and we will need your skype info. I've PMed you and all other accepted applicants for clarity.
06/15/2013 12:22 pm
xXDO0MXx
@Killerbryan, Thank you for your application, you've been accepted through the initial phase of our recruitment. I'm adding all current applicants to a Skype group for interviews and we will need your skype info. Look forward to hearing from you!
06/15/2013 12:23 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
killerbryanxx
xxkillerbryanxx Is my skype
06/15/2013 12:21 pm
xXDO0MXx
@Factorcraft, Thank you for your application, you've been accepted through the initial phase of our recruitment. I'm adding all current applicants to a Skype group for interviews.
06/15/2013 12:19 pm
xXDO0MXx
@Slkm, Thank you for your application, you've been accepted through the initial phase of our recruitment. I'm adding all current applicants to a Skype group for interviews. We do, by the way, have interest in your web dev skills, as I am a web developer myself and am coding our website in php, (We're remaking it at www.gamemode.org/newsite ) and would be glad to have your assistance with the custom PHP features that we're looking at adding, and, if you know any jscript, adding a few basic functionalities there. Thanks!
06/15/2013 12:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
slkm_
@xXDO0MXx My Skype name is: slkm.org
06/15/2013 12:15 pm
xXDO0MXx
@BestofMinecraft Thank you for your application, you've been accepted through the initial phase of our recruitment. I'm adding all current applicants to a Skype group for interviews.
06/15/2013 12:15 pm
xXDO0MXx
@SirFailZ, Thank you for your application, you've been accepted through the initial phase of our recruitment. I'm adding all current applicants to a Skype group for interviews.
06/15/2013 12:14 pm
xXDO0MXx
@Bcroca, Thank you for your application, Accepted!
06/15/2013 12:07 pm
xXDO0MXx
My team was supposed to monitor this :L However, I'm PMing all applicants that look good right now for Skype Info! We will interview you today if you're around.
06/14/2013 12:58 am
Level 22 : Expert Warrior
KingVJoker
IGN:Kingrey23

- Time Zone/Country:USA

- What makes me a good candidate for the position: i'm very calm in stressful situations and i know how to with other people very well.i'm a very hard work and i put all my effort anything i'm doing.i help other player that need in anything.I help other staff that need.i will follow rule and even rule that are giving by higher staff. I have a lot of experience.

- I have played Minecraft since: 2 year

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org: i can devote free time around 6pm to 11pm and the weekend just about all day.
06/14/2013 12:09 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
cjx23
This seems very intriguing, however Jonathon hasn't posted on this thread or the MC Forum thread in over a month. :L Anyone who's been accepted know his status?
06/06/2013 8:46 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Peter_Caylor
- IGN:MasterSecretFire

- Time Zone/Country:EST United States and Canada(Kentucky)

- What makes me a good candidate for the position: I have much experience in my days of hosting servers and Administrating alike. I have never once "raged" or "Power abused" in my lifetime of minecraft. I allow no players that hack on my server, as they ruin the gameplay and the economy, I do not give them a chance to get rid of their hacks, because they already cannot be trusted. Currently, I Co-Own a server that will be shut down due to costs(Owner has no more money), and all of our players are poor. They would donate if they could they say, as would I. I know how to configure plugins to take the course of action that you wish, and I have vague knowledge of how plugin coding works. I have many friends that will help out as well, all of which i speak of are trustworthy. They have never let me down. I acknowledge that these servers will take a while to get off the ground, but I believe, that with the effort that I, and my friends, will put into this particular server, will make the server epic. I appreciate you reading this, and for taking your time to make this happen.

- I have played Minecraft since:I cannot remember exactly, but I believe that I started playing minecraft somewhere around April of 2011.

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org: Around 3-8 hours per day.

- I do hereby confirm that I have a working microphone and look forward to a spoken interview via Skype.

I would appreciate it if i could get the Elder Scrolls or Fallout, Fallout i see is not on your list, but i would appreciate it if you would add it, but you would need a custom texture pack. And if I get as far as the skype call, i will have 3 seconds between you asking and my answer, due to latency. My skype is peter.caylor
06/06/2013 8:18 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
killerbryanxx
- IGN:

- Time Zone/Country: Usa Eastern usa time

- What makes me a good candidate for the position:what makes me good canidate is that I like to help people nicely and help them I can, i also like to keep the people in the server happy by doing nice jokes, or funny stuff so the people will like the server I Dont rage at people if they kill me or like they Did something that they wasnt suppost to, I also want to help and Stop them Hackers! from every server, And make sure this server is successful and good for the future so we can have events and Minigames so we can keep the server healthy, And alive!

- I have played Minecraft since: 1.3

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org: I have around 1-5 hours To spend on Gamemode Each day.

- I confirm that I do have a working microphone and look forward to a spoken interview via Skype. I agree. xxkillerbryanxx
06/06/2013 6:37 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Pirate
Factorcraft
IGN: SIr_Nerd_Slayer
Timezone/country: Eastern time Canada
What makes you a good candidate for the position
I am great with plugins, a great builder and I know everything on how to run a server as I run my own, I have known John for a while when he was a builder and player on my server and we are currently working out a deal to have my server in the hub. Here are my rules on spamming and caps. First time is a warning, second time a kick, third a 30 minute tempban and last a ban. I also bring great ideas for the server and what aspects it should have to get more players. I also know I am a bit young by your circumstances (most likely) but i feel from my experience that I am fully fit to be staff. What most of my time spent ingame will be helping people, enforcing rules and getting to know people in our gamemode community. I like to be known by players and other staff as a person who knows what he is doing and can handle himself and so far most people have seen that i can do that.
One of the main reasons I also want to be a part of this is because i see great potential in this project and I know John is amazing at all of these things with programming and development and with the right staff along side him this will be a huge success for him, staff and the whole minecraft community (I just want to be part of it) I am a very calm person but just like any other I can get frustrated, I have feelings because I am only human of course. If I ever do get frustrated I do not direct my anger outward to others.
I have played Minecraft since: June 29 2011
I have this much to devote to gamemode.org: 2 hours least 4 hours most, more if my server is running with you guys, sometimes on weekends i will be going to my cottage so I won't be on then, I will always make sure to let other people know when I am going to be away.
I have Skype, working microphone and look forward to an interview.

Thank you for your time and if I don't get the spot I look forward to seeing the community grow.
Thanks,
Gabe
06/02/2013 6:19 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
05/28/2013 3:35 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
slkm_
- IGN: anakin721

- Time Zone/Country: EST

- What makes me a good candidate for the position:
Although I am only 14 I am very talented at many things. Most notably, web development. I can code in PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, Ruby and Python. I am mature, intelligent and a strong asset in any scenario. I work well in management roles too. I have a strong foundation in Unix and am running a cloud server network. (http://thecloudmc.com)

- I have played Minecraft since:
March 2011
- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org:
40+ hours a week
- I confirm that I do have a working microphone and look forward to a spoken interview via Skype.
05/28/2013 8:39 am
Bestofminecraftgamer
- IGN:

- Time Zone/Country: Northern Ireland

- What makes me a good candidate for the position: On servers I am not the best with plugins, I can do basics, and can pick up commands pretty easily, but my main focus on servers is the players. I spend most of my time with the other players helping them and assisting them in any way I can, and if there is anything I can't help them with, I will do my best to find someone who is able to help. I was blown away when I opened the website for the first time, and would love to be a part of this amazing community, and help it grow as much as I can. I also love working on websites, moderating and updating the information on them. I have tried to set up my own community a few times but with no success, because I lack the funding to start it, and cant get people onto it. I am currently Co-Owner on a friends server, and we are working on it to get it ready to be released to the public again, and it fell out of use.

- I have played Minecraft since: Minecraft Classic back in 2009

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org: I am on my summer holidays now, so I will be able to give a fair amount of time to the community. I will hope to be starting a small job soon a few days a week, and I have a few summer courses planned for a few weeks in the summer.

I do not have a working microphone but do have Skype. Is there any way we could work around this?
05/21/2013 4:12 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Helioscrow
Age?
Im 16 years old
Maturity?
If you want it from 1-10. I'll say about 9-10
IGN?[/b]
Sir_FailZane
What can I bring to the server?
I can help you build spawn, shops, staff spawn and other things that this server might need. I can give you ideas on plugin that would help the builders and development of server. E.x World edit, voxelsniper, worldguard and Nocheat ( I know how to use them all exept Nocheat) I will aswell try to make sure that all staff are doing their job and help begginers that just have joined the server to get started. Ex. Answere questions and other things that players would need help with. I can even help you make the rules if so needed.
Why should you pick me?
I have been a Head_Admin before on another server. I did quite a good job, but it had to close down due to lack of money. But I won't let that happen to this one. I'm quite experienced with high staff rank and I know how the job should be done.
Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do.
Example 1. I'm seeing someone that msg me about someone that is hacking. I go into vanish and spectates him.If he uses obviouse hacks like nuker or fly hacks, it will result in a ban. If I'm not sure if hes hacking or not. I'll ask him to screenshare with me. (If he dont have skype I'll simply as him to post a screenshot on forums and help him step by step to do it) I make sure that he now that if he leaves while accused, he will be banned. If this picture now shows that this person is hacking, it results in a ban. If it doesn't show he hacks, I simply don't ban him. This way makes it much easier not to ban players that just might lag or just be good at PvP ;P
How long can I be on per week?
I can be on about 16-18 hours a week.
05/21/2013 4:04 am
bcroca
- IGN: bcroca

- Time Zone/Country: Australia / Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

- What makes me a good candidate for the position: I have been a moderator on 1 server before which i no longer play. Ive been admin on a server called 16-bit-heroes and im a head-admin on a server called Craft-Z which is partnershipped with you guys. Ive had alot of experience at being staff of servers and have plenty of time to moderate the server about 4 - 5 hours week days and 7 - 10 hours on weekends. This is due to my job i have. I help out players as much as i can and also do some configing and other stuff like that.

- I have played Minecraft since: 2010

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org: 4 - 5 hours week days and 7 - 10 hours on weekends ive also got to put time into Craft-Z.

- I confirm that I do have a working microphone and look forward to a spoken interview via Skype. Yes i do have skype and also teamspeak.

Thank you - bcroca
05/08/2013 10:08 am
xXDO0MXx
@All All applications have been accepted for interview. I've privately messaged all of you for your Skype Info. Good luck at interviews.
05/07/2013 11:46 pm
xXDO0MXx
@JinObie, Thank you for your application, I'm adding all current applicants to a Skype group for interviews.
05/07/2013 11:42 pm
xXDO0MXx
@Matt Thank you. And yes, we will post the server to PMC tomorrow at Beta Release, after GameMode Staff Interviews, so you'll be well informed.
05/07/2013 6:24 pm
JinObie
- IGN: JinObie

- Time Zone/Country: USA,Central USA

- What makes me a good candidate for the position: What makes me a good canidate is i like to help players and be as active in chat/helping resolve issues, I also like holding the even to keep players happy and active as possible. I also love to just love to have fun with players and play survival with players (Legit).

- I have played Minecraft since: I've played minecraft since bout early alpha forgot which version!

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org: 5-8 hours a day
05/07/2013 6:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
abcmattfamafyyay
@xXDO0MXx, I look forward to seeing the beta server tomorrow, I have a feeling it will be quite spectacular, Will you all be posting the ip?

EDIT: Just saw the website, and wow is most spectacular! And graphics are quite amazing!
05/07/2013 4:58 pm
xXDO0MXx
@edcorock, Hey, thank you for your application. These will all be reviewed this evening by GameMode staff.
05/07/2013 4:56 pm
xXDO0MXx
@ZapMaster, Thank you for your application, GameMode.org Management & Design Director, Pips, will review these applications soon.
05/07/2013 5:17 pm
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
05/07/2013 4:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
edcorock
- IGN:edcorock

- Time Zone/Country: UTC−03:30 canada

- What makes me a good candidate for the position: I am very calm in stressful situations and i know how to deal with people but i still know how to have fun. i also have lots of experience and i'm a pretty good builder.

- I have played Minecraft since: 2011

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org: 2-6 hours weekdays and unlimited on weekends
05/07/2013 4:18 pm
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
05/07/2013 3:16 pm
abcmattfamafyyay
Alrighty, I wish the you the best of luck in this program! I hope i can be part of this amazing success, I see amazing potential in this.
05/07/2013 3:13 pm
xXDO0MXx
@Matt, you're application looks wonderful. GameMode's Management & Design Director will be reviewing applications this evening.
05/07/2013 2:49 pm
abcmattfamafyyay

- IGN: abcmattfamafyyay

- Time Zone/Country: Central time zone, America

- What makes me a good candidate for the position: Alright, I do see that this will take many long hours to work towards the success of these servers. I'm very amazing in the arts of website design and plugin manufacture. Also considering I could also help moderate and insure all rules are enforced on these many servers to come. I do see potential in this idea, and see it coming to be successful. I am most certainly willing to dedicate my time towards this project knowing that there will be a most great award at the end. I will in fact be able to set aside some money for the servers to keep them all running and as lag free as they can be. Considering that all 11 of these servers will need at least 16gb of ram. Estimating around 100 players each. Payments which you probably have already evaluated will be ruffly around 20- 60 dollars a month per server depending on your host. I will be able to pay a fraction of this if it's absolute. I'll spend most of my time constructing the Economy of each server as in plugin work and configuration. As that's the true heart of the server. Im not best in the section of building, but i can do some descent designs. I will fully dedicate my self to this project and work intently on it. Poring my soul out, to make sure it all goes successful.

- I have played Minecraft since: August 6th 2011

- I have this much free time to devote to GameMode.org: 4 hours a day at most 2 hours at least, unless i'm out on vacation or other important setting of corse.

I wish the best of success to your server! And hope you find the perfect partner for this even if it's not me! Good luck!

~ Matt
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome