GamingKing Network

TheGamingKing20's Avatar TheGamingKing2010/24/15 5:55 pm
10/24/2015 6:36 pm
Freshhotel's Avatar Freshhotel
I need builders, co owners, and devs. We have factions, prison, and skyblock. I need help with building spawns and things as well as plugins. Comment if you would like to help!
TheGamingKing20
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2015 6:36 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Freshhotel
Hello! This is my application!

IGN : MInewoot200

Age : Almost 12. I know it's a low age but I am different!

Wanted rank? : Anything!

I would love to become a staff on your server so I can build up my skills on helping others! I would really like to make your server a better community!

Experience? : I have been an admin on a server but it recently closed down

Thanks for reading! Sincerely,
Freshhotel
10/24/2015 6:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Craftedmaster12
I am applying for Staff Supervisor

I know a lot about leading so if you would like to hire me as a staff supervisor I would love to help
10/24/2015 6:29 pm
Raypeer
Applying for developer.
10/24/2015 6:00 pm
YuiSenpai
Name: Ryan Moody

IGN (In Game Name): YuomiSenpai

Staff Postion Applying For: Co Owner

Country/Location: USA - California - LA - Los Angeles

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone

Any previous staff experience:

These are all in the past month!

I will just list my recent staff experience because I have been staff on so many servers
I am recently a Head Admin on Slimy Craft Factions - Not that popular only got about 8-10 players on average - Resigned
I was recently a Admin on CheeseCraft Factions - Not that popular only got about 5-8 players on average - server was shut down
I am currently a Head-Moderator on OtakuMania - This Server Is not up yet, it will be up not until 2016
I was recently a Moderator on Mineous - Quite Popular on average got around 40-70 players on at average
I am currently a helper on OmColorfull Network- A Huge Network of Anime Servers - Very Popular - Gets about 80-100 players on at average.

In the past I have also owned 8 servers but those were all shut down due to lack of funding.
Also In the paste I have been staff on at least 100 different servers!

Why you want to be staff: Why do I want staff? Well I am going to hold nothing back here and be completely honest. I want staff so I can be in charge, and for people to notice me as a superior but also a helpful friend. Don't get me wrong I must certainly do want staff so I can help the server, but I believe that being apart of the community is just as important as helping it. I want to be staff so that I can make others happy and I want other players to enjoy their time and most of all I want to see the community grow, large but friendly, where everyone has a say in something, I want a server that acts like a democracy, where everyone feels equal but also everyone is safe and everyones having fun! Simple as that. I really just want to see this server at the top of the charts one day, all because of the staff teams hard work!

What will you do if you are given staff: I will always be building something even if its not amazing, I try my best to make new things for the players and for them to have fun, I will always be organizing some type of event or something for the players to have fun with. I will make countless PvP arenas, in fact I have been told this by many people "Yui what the hell man we don't need all these fucking pvp arenas, i get they are nice but seriously dude lol" Its kind of my signature thing to always be building something! So when I am staff I will be the most outgoing person in the world, always getting people on the server, making the players feel comfortable, and of course making them lmao to the point that their ass is no more like a white girl I will also be able to take care of some of the techy things such as fixing glitches and coding ranks! I will always be there to help the community, face it me and you are already best buds! I am also very freindly to other staff and I will never get in senseless fights with the community or the staff!

Anything else: I am quite experience with servers, I am friendly and I can really get to know the players and have fun with them while at the same time working hard. I have been playing minecraft servers since Minecraft 1.0 and I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.7.0 I am also very honest and will admit to everything!
I can be on the server for at least 3 hours on a weekday and then on a weekend I can spend about 10 hours on the server! Lets face it I am a devoted Minecrafter with no social life except for gaming!

Contact Info: As you already know my Skype is: SleepingWithRyan
My Teamspeak is: JumboGamerXD
My Emails are: Nightstepfantasy@gmail.com AND MyChemicalRyanSWS@yahoo.com
any other contact information I am glad to give to you!

-YuiSenpai[

Now Without Further Ado I Would Like Your Skype And The IP
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome