▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Glacier MC - Promoting Now!▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

Puhrified's Avatar Puhrified8/26/14 7:53 pm
9/5/2014 4:11 pm
Puhrified's Avatar Puhrified
-= Glacier MC =-

Welcome to the recruitment post for Glacier MC, and upcoming minecraft economy survival server. Glacier MC is a Minecraft network that hopes to create a home for more than just ordinary players. Instead, we want to create a server for the whole Minecraft community. We want to have developers talking with each other and learning new things, pushing the limits of what we once thought wasn't possible with Minecraft. We want builders who will constantly make people just stop in their tracks and stare at the pure awesomeness that has materialized in front of them.. We also don't want to forget about the players. Probably our largest player base will be the players, the people who come on to see events, We will bring you all together.

-= Available Positions =-

GFX Artist
Available Positions: 2
Will be creating custom GFX for the server posts and website.

Permissions Manager
Available Positions: 4
We will need some pretty top notch managers for this..

Staff
Available Positions: 10+
You will be the ones who keep the server clean.

-= Applications =-

Permissions Manager
Message me on skype

Staff
1.) Real Name?
2.) Age (Looking for 14+)?
3.) *Skype?
4.) *IGN?
5.) *Will you take this position seriously? (100 word minimum)
6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high?
7.) *Previous experience?
8.) *Why do you want this position? (100 word minimum)
9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar?
10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? (Coding? Which languages? Developing? Building?)
11.) *How will you earn this position?
12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better?
13.) *Describe your personality to us?
Puhrified
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/03/2014 7:49 pm
Puhrified
We still need a permissions manager badly! Post below if you can help!
09/02/2014 3:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MaddDogg
Staff
1.) Real Name? Jordan
2.) Age (Looking for 14+)? = 15 going on 16 soon.
3.) *Skype? SloPro11
4.) *IGN? SloPro11
5.) *Will you take this position seriously? (100 word minimum): Yes, I'll take it serious, I was already a staff member on alot of servers, always took it serious.
6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high? Yes, I know that this can be even kinda risky, but you can trust me.
7.) *Previous experience? Well I was mostly moderator on previous servers (around 7), but I was admin on a server too, most of the servers weren't very popular (around 50-150 people), but some were.
8.) *Why do you want this position? (100 word minimum) : I have alot of experience, I like to help people, I want to help you out with server!
9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar? My grammar isn't bad at all, and yes, I can type with proper grammer and spell right.
10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? (Coding? Which languages? Developing? Building?) I'm a newbie to coding (So problaly won't do any), but I think I'm actually great at building! I can advertise your server too.
11.) *How will you earn this position? Well, I like to help people, also I can build pretty good, as I mentioned before.
12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better? I'm full of ideas, I'll help you out (If you'll need any help), I can do GFX too (Not very proffesional, but not bad at all.), I'll moderate the chat and server.
13.) *Describe your personality to us? As I said, I like to help people and have fun!

(Sorry If I mentioned "I like to help people" too much)
09/02/2014 3:27 pm
Puhrified
Sorry for spam but we are in great need of a perm manager! We will be willing to pay!
09/05/2014 4:11 pm
Puhrified
Still needing some people, Post below
09/01/2014 11:03 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MrCurlyHead1
1.) Real Name?: Ryan
2.) Age (Looking for 14+)?: 14
3.) *Skype? : MrCurlyHead1 (However, I don't really use it.)
4.) *IGN? : MrCurlyHead1
5.) *Will you take this position seriously? (100 word minimum) : I will take this position very seriously. I've always wanted to be a staff member on a server, to help out the server. I'd love to be part of your crew!
6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high? : Yes.
7.) *Previous experience? : A friend's server, but he is not good with people. 3 years of MC experience, and I'm pretty good! Plugin use - decent enough!
8.) *Why do you want this position? (100 word minimum) : I've always wanted to help a server out, because I love helping. I know that admin is very important, and I would want to fill in that role, and be a better person.
9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar? : I try to as much as possible.
10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? (Coding? Which languages? Developing? Building?) : Ok with coding, English (Learning spanish), great with computers, and great at minecraft.
11.) *How will you earn this position? : By being the best I can be on your server.
12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better?: I can improve the community, help spread the word, and help your server thrive.
13.) *Describe your personality to us?: I am an outgoing, fun, techie, nice, optimistic, and very helpful.
09/01/2014 8:32 pm
Puhrified
Still promoting! Post below or HMU on skype!
08/28/2014 3:34 pm
Puhrified
If anyone is wondering: We are recruiting.
08/27/2014 5:34 pm
Puhrified
we are now looking for builders! Post below! Also 8 staff positions are open!
08/26/2014 11:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Lasercode
Can i Ask Something? Does is this a Cracked? Because i'm a Cracked User Then i Want to apply for STAFF
08/27/2014 2:37 pm
Puhrified
Sadly, It is not cracked. But for the other guys who have applied, I will be reaching out to you guys on skype very shortly!
08/26/2014 10:26 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Goofytoot
1.) Real Name: Christian
2.) Age (Looking for 14+)?: 15
3.) *Skype? : duquettechristian
4.) *IGN? : LavaDisaster
5.) *Will you take this position seriously? (100 word minimum) : Yes. I know what it feels like to be staff and I will not joke around (Only with friends of course ) and I am very mature.
6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high?: Yes. As I said on number 5, I know what it is and how it feels like.
7.) *Previous experience? : I have been Owner on 2 servers, Head-Admin on 1,
Moderator on 2 (all shut down) And more but I don't remember. If you need IP's of the servers, just reply.
8.) *Why do you want this position? (100 word minimum) : I want this position because I'm on my server 24/7, and I need something to do. I want to improve my server/staff skills to the max and become the top Staff/Developer for servers.
9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar? : Yes, I do. I speak both Spanish and English, but otherwise my English/Grammar is perfect.
10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? (Coding? Which languages? Developing? Building?) I'm a expert at pvp and good at developing, handling problems, and decent at building.
11.) *How will you earn this position? : I will be on the server 3-4 hours a day, and keep my eyes on chat every second I'm on the server. I can add more info to this app if you want.
12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better?: I have a friend with 103 subs that can SURELY make a review for the server. That would get a good 20 people on.
13.) *Describe your personality to us?: I'm humble, mature, and know what's right. I never give up/ I always follow my goals until I complete them.
Thanks for reading!

-Lava
08/26/2014 10:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheDarkmaster14
I would like to tell you in Skype if that's alright
08/26/2014 9:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SanctuaryZR0
Staff
1.) Real Name? kevin
2.) Age (Looking for 14+)? 16
3.) *Skype? SanctuaryZR0
4.) *IGN? kevan9
5.) *Will you take this position seriously? (100 word minimum) yes i would take this server, dont worry im not a griefer,hacker or anything like that, because i want to ban those guy! (if its not a grief server), and yes i would take it seriously i dont want to make trouble
6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high? yes i do
7.) *Previous experience? yes on 4 server i have been an admin
8.) *Why do you want this position? (100 word minimum) because i like to help, on any kind of server, i alway wanted to help on any kind of server, and yea that is my objective
9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar? yes im pretty good in english (even if im french)
10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? (Coding? Which languages? Developing? Building?) i didnt do coding in my life, i can talk french and english, i dont devlope but im a good builder
11.) *How will you earn this position? because im the good guy for, because i already saved 2 server from being shut down from a corrupt mod and a force op hacker
12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better?yes because as a builder, i like to make new arena of alot of subject like pvp,parkour and etc.
13.) *Describe your personality to us?well, im funny,communicative, i hate being annoy by other player, i almost alway play minecraft and i like fun server
08/26/2014 9:33 pm
Puhrified
We are still recruiting! Message me on skype!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome