A Great Idea

jessejl598's Avatar jessejl59812/20/13 1:30 pm
1 emeralds 73
A Realistic Hunger Games Server

Well I was not sure where to put this but this server would have 12 districts and it would be exactly like The Hunger Games Dystopia. A Select Few will live in the Capital along with the Admins and other staff, But not mods.Upon entry of the server you will be assigned to your district. The more Food you buy from specified merchants, the more time your name gets entered in the lottery. There will be "Peace Keepers" to take action upon Black Markets. If you get caught running a black market your name will be entered in the lottery 20 times. The Hunger Games would be held the last 3 days of every month. If you get killed in the Hunger Games you will be banned for the next month. Besides those aspects you live a normal minecraft life. The game makers will have creative and will make the games more challenging in vanish mode under rule of the head game maker, they cannot do anything unless the head game maker tells that game maker. If you win the Hunger Games you will live in the Capital mentoring tributes and you will get the "Mentor" rank.

well thats the idea
I would love to make it, But i would need help.
I also dont know if such plugins exist
Please comment any questions, advice or concerns.
jessejl598
Level 1 : New Miner