GREAT NEW SERVER! need artists, devs, builders, and staff

plumppuffypig's Avatar plumppuffypig5/16/15 2:47 pm
5/18/2015 9:42 pm
plumppuffypig's Avatar plumppuffypig
Hello everyone!

I have just recently come up with a new server idea. I am a dev, but I think we could be more creative with a few more and I need an artist for a cool resource pack.

It is a pvp server, but not the normal boring one with normal kits.

Instead, my server will include many special items that will add on to the enjoyment of the gameplay.

In the server, there will be 3 types of arenas.
1. LMS - Last man standing wins
2. Team battle - Competitors split into 3 teams
3. Super battle - Smallish arena with each competitor having 3 lives

Current Item Ideas
Broom and Wand from Harry Potter
Umbrella from Marry Poppins
Blaster and Lightsaber from Star Wars

If you want to join, please fill this out:
IGN:
age (no impact on selection):
position
previous work(not required):

p.s. 99% of applications are accepted except very high up staff positions
plumppuffypig
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

plumppuffypig
05/18/2015 9:42 pm
stilldrop1

not accepted for copying and pasting application
plumppuffypig
05/18/2015 9:41 pm
GoofyToot
accepted as Admin

The Kitteh Camper
accepted as Admin too

pixelmon29
accepted as mod
stilldrop1
05/17/2015 9:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
==Applying Rank Admin Or Head Admin==
Skype Name:calebdoesmc
Microphone:yes
Timezone:Central
In Game Name:stilldrop1
Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?if so what for?:No i have never been banned
Maturity Level: ?/10 Why did you pick that level of maturity? 9/10 i like to joke around and have fun and still do my job.
Trustworthiness: ?/10 why did you pick that level of trustworthiness? 10/10
Previous experience:I have been an admin on about 5 other servers
Times you'll be online around? Ill be on from 3:45 to around 10pm and school ends in 3 1/2 days so ill update you on that
What version of minecraft did you start playing in?I started playing when minecraft was first ever released to the public so you might call me an elder
Why should we pick you?Well i am a very friendly person im great with handling tough situations and im good with plugins
Extra information about you ie:Sports what you do in spare time ect:I mostly play minecraft i also enjoy playing xbox and playing football
What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them?:Patience is key and Youre were once just like them so keep calm
Anything else we should know?:Well im currently Having some family issues
5 Reasons to why we should make you admin:#1Im great with Most major plugins #2 Im very handy #3 Im very trustworthy #4 I know how to handle major problems #5Im very usefull
What skills do you have that will make you an outstanding Admin: I have been admin on around 5 other servers and so i have a basic idea of what being an admin means
What makes you stand out:Im one of a kind i like most things no one would think of liking
PixelatedGaming
05/17/2015 9:23 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: same as my planetminecraft username AKA pixelmon29
position:I want mod
Previous work: i owned 4 MCPE servers, 1 being active right now, and CoOwned 1 popular MCPE server before it went bust. I also own 2 servers, and i wish to be moderator in this one

Reason: I am experienced(look above), I will patrol the server for hackers and "play around" with them to give them bad feelings then ban them. I will record at the same time and post it onto youtube, for the server.(if i get famous, the server will to)

my YT: pixelmon29 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWHHYr ... WqzHcF6auQ
The_Kitteh_Camper
05/17/2015 9:20 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: QueenOfBassoons

Position: Head-Admin, Admin, Co-Owner, Head-Moderator, Moderator, or Helper. I could also be a Builder, but I'd rather not be.

Previous work: Well, I have been staff on quite a few servers in the past. I even ran my own server for a bit, so I know how to install plugins and such. I know how to use WorldEdit properly and I also know many staff commands. I am usually Admin or Moderator, and every once in a while I'm Helper, Builder, or even Co-Owner. I believe that I'm very mature for my age, and I'm very helpful. Also, I have never been banned or even muted on a server.
Goofytoot
05/17/2015 9:06 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: Hyperge
age (no impact on selection): 12 (I'm very mature for my age!)
position: Admin
previous work(not required): I have owned alot of servers in the past, so recruiting me to your Staff team would be a breeze. I'm very familiar with all the Staff/Essentials commands, so I have a thumbs up on that too! Although it's a high rank, I have a LOT of experience with being an Admin and know what to do. Thank you for taking your time to read.

-Hyperge
plumppuffypig
05/17/2015 8:58 pm
bump
plumppuffypig
05/17/2015 8:22 pm
thesuperminecraft

accepted as builder
TheCatLuver

accepted as builder
RedTehButterGod_

accepted as moderator

i will now send you all the ip
please join to get your positions
thesuperminecraft
05/17/2015 12:08 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
IGN :sebasver
Position: builder or admin
previous work: i used to run a server but nobody came on so i dont have a server anymore
NovaCat3
05/17/2015 11:50 am
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
IGN: TheCatLuver
age (no impact on selection): 13
position: Builder
previous work(not required): Previous Ranks: Mod, Head-Admin, Co-Owner. Build Experience: Syntheria Build Team, a few other small and obscure ranks (like official town builder on towny)
iRedx
05/17/2015 11:30 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN:
MysticRedLake
age (no impact on selection):
position
Moderator/Admin
previous work(not required):
My previous work as an Admin, moderator, or any other staff positions such as Helper, and even Co-Owner is helping in real life friends with a server that we're making, with Factions, Creative, Skyblock, and PvE Survival, I co-own that server, and really am the only one who will be able to manage it since they all need to pick up on school work. Currently not open, but will be before July. I'd also would like to note that I was Moderator, on a server, called AstroCraft. I was promoted to Admin, but the server went down and no one heard from the owner after for around a month and a half... He has come back since, but has been inactive and doesn't have the server anymore.

Either way, Thanks for reading my application!
~Red (MysticRedLake)
Wheatbro
05/16/2015 10:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
If you want to join, please fill this out:
IGN:Wheatbro
age 18
position dev or head admin
previous work(I use to own my own server) i have a wide range of plugins I'm able to use for a pvp server most of my plugins are from spigot so fi can provide with editing config files and essentials chat and so for i only have 162 spigot plugins. so i think we could get along well
Skype is Wheatbro
plumppuffypig
05/16/2015 10:32 pm
accepted as dev!
sending you the ip!
plumppuffypig
05/16/2015 10:25 pm
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website