GunCraft [Looking for some Players]

Ditz's Avatar Ditz5/29/16 11:41 pm
1 emeralds 181 4
5/31/2016 12:22 am
CherryLimePie's Avatar CherryLimePie
Hey Guys, I am looking for a couple of players who would want to give GunCraft a shot. we have a Gun Arena in which u can train to learn how to properly use your weapons and we have a factions with a twist. The twist is that you can use guns in the factions and become victorious and we have recently just setup a Zombie Apocalypse Map and we have much more to come. but for now we could use some players to get it started. I hope you join and give it a Shot. Thanks.

Ip is : 192.99.33.205:26879
Ditz
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CherryLimePie
05/31/2016 12:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I have never seen a server like this. Its so unique in its own way! And its actually quite addictive and just overall amazing. The staff here are so friendly and approachable. Its like kit-pvp but with guns! They even have their own texture pack! xD And they are making new maps in the future. I really hope this server gets big, because it deservers each and every new player! In my opinion, its well on its way to become something more than your everyday server. -Cherrylove99 <3
Excisiion
05/30/2016 9:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Cool staff, (theyre a bit queer cause theyre pinecones), an awesome custom plugin, great weapons, awesome plugins to pair with the server, and a cool playerbase. Some critisizms I might have is that there is only one map, and that it is not very dynamic. For those of you who dont know what that means, it means that there is no landscape. For the most part, it is a flatworld. There are a few buildings, a lot of Bone Meal trees, and obviously player-build land. As long as they get theyre head together and make a better map, this server has a great potential, and I would highly reccomend playing it. But I did miss a few things. They also include a Zombies mode, where you can test your skills against the horde, and a survival mode to just kick back and play it like you do in a single player world. It also appears that they are adding a mini-game section to the server, which could be loads of fun, if they get it right. I hope that if you read this comment, that you choose to play on this server, even if its just to check it out.
Kawaii_Ender
05/30/2016 1:19 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
GunCraft is an amazing server with variety in maps and guns. There are different gamemodes, like PvP and the Zombie Apocalypse mode. It's thrilling with every kill and super fun to play with others. I personally don't like shooting games, but found myself addicted to this server. I rate it a 11/10 and recommend it to anyone who likes shooting games, good or bad at them.

-Kawaii_Ender
(Amber)
Dymex
05/30/2016 12:25 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Great fun with all the games, good variety. Friendly staff too
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome