Guns/Factions Server! (Need Staff and Resource Pack DEV.)

BetaPhase's Avatar BetaPhase5/13/14 7:20 pm
1 emeralds 75
Combat City!

IP: CNation.no-ip.biz
[u][i][b]Server Website: [/u] [url]www.combatnetwork.net/[/url][/b]
[/i]
[color=#7369FF]We are a crops/factions server that focuses on a story line, about a city that grew so crazy that a governmental force had to step in and take control. This story line is being slowly added into the server as we go. It also takes account for what [b]MANY[/b] of the features on our server revolve around:
[/color]
[b][color=#0000BF]1.) Guns! Thats Right, GUNS! Real Shooting Weapons (Textures Coming Soon!)
2.) Crops
3.) Ranks (Perms, Prefixes, etc)
4.) Factions (Clans in the city)[/color][/b]

[color=#7369FF]We are in need of low and high ranking but they have to be [b]EXPERIENCED[/b] in staffing and they have to prove they have had experience on a server or website. We [b][u]will[/u][/b] accept staff with no previous experience, [i][b]BUT[/b][/i] you have to be on the server for awhile as a player and follow all rules and show you are mature and ready for staffing. You also have to join the server and play for a week or so so that our staff can judge your maturity and respect levels.
[/color]
[b][color=#7369FF]If you feel you fit these qualifications, reply following the template in this spoiler (No Skype Needed)[/color][/b]
[spoiler]What is your In-Game Name?

What is your age?

What timezone are you in?

How long have you been playing on the server (Yes You Must Have Joined The Server Before Applying)?

What are your best skills (non-minecraft)?

How many hours a day do you play on the server?

When did you start playing minecraft?

How mature do you consider yourself (Scale of 1-100)?

How would you rate your grammar/spelling (Scale of 1-100)?

Why would you like to become a staff member?

What can you bring to the staff team that others can't?

What previous experiences do you have as staff (server/rank)?

Has anyone recommended to apply for staff (Players On Our Server)?

Any other comments?[/spoiler]

[color=#7369FF] We also are in need of a graphic designer, specifically for coding and creating resource packs. No sounds will be needed, just textures, specifically guns! The trick to this is that tools enchanted with a certain enchantment will need to have another texture. This is very complicated hence forth, we are looking for an advanced coder.
[/color]
[b][color=#7369FF]If you feel you could code a resource pack like this, apply in the spoiler below.[/color][/b]
[spoiler]What is your In-Game Name?

What is your age?

What timezone are you in?

How long have you been playing on the server(It's Best If You Play On The Server As Well)?

What are your best skills (non-minecraft)?

How many hours a day do you play on the server?

When did you start playing minecraft?

How mature do you consider yourself (Scale of 1-100)?

How would you rate your grammar/spelling (Scale of 1-100)?

How would you rate your texture quality (Scale of 1-100)?

Why should we choose you over others?

What can you bring to the team that others can't?

What previous experiences do you have as a graphic designer or coder?

Can you post a texture pack created by yourself? And if you already have can you pm me a link? (Taking other peoples work is a criminal offence f.y.i)[/spoiler]
BetaPhase
Level 1 : New Explorer