GunWarPVP[Factions, PvP Arena]

Peter_Caylor's Avatar Peter_Caylor3/7/14 5:50 pm
1 emeralds 118 4
3/8/2014 12:32 am
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx's Avatar xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Hi! We are a brand new server just starting out, and of course we need some sort of player base! Our server is a guns server, using the "Crackshot" plugin, slightly edited so that you can use kits, we use the mc-warz texture pack, all credit for texture pack goes to the maker of this: (Ad link removed) Download that, and the items will look like guns. The guns have an unlimted supply, but they are in clips, and have reload times. Some guns have attachments, such as a grenade laucher called the M203. We have bazookas, aks, Type95's desert eagles, pythons and much more! When you start out you should have access to only one kit, kit starter, which has half iron armour, rest leather, and a "Riot shield" and a couple of guns. We are recruiting builders, a permissions editor, a website builder, and a couple mods (Lower-Admins) as i like to call them.
We have multiple plugins, some are factions(guns disabled in here) and a nuketown map for the guns.

App:

IGN:
Why you want to be staff:
What you can/will do as a staff:
What your good at that would help the server:
Can you design a website?
Can you edit plugins?:
Are you a good builder?

Once you have completed an app add me on skype:peter.caylor

The server ip is: gunwarpvp.dnsdynamic.com
Peter_Caylor
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/08/2014 12:32 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Me and my friends app( if that's allowed)
IGN:xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx, ChrisB0209
SKype(Required):xxcrackinpnutxx
Why you want to be staff:because this sounds like a really cool server I mean, guns..in minecraft. Nuff said. We love helping players we are mature (most of the time ) and we have lots of experience
What you can/will do as a staff: we will build stuff for the server. Protect stuff if it isn't already, make sure it's a fun clean environment for everyone.
What your good at that would help the server: world edit, building, moderating chat and game, helping players, and staff if needed.
Can you design a website? No
Can you edit plugins?:no
Are you a good builder? Yes we are.

We are applying for moderator btw
Thanks and we really hope we get accepted!!
03/08/2014 12:23 am
Peter_Caylor
Bump
03/07/2014 5:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
Elizuck15
IGN:elishaz98
SKype(Required):elishaz98
Why you want to be staff:Because I am in 9th grade, my class schedule is flexible this enables me to monitor people from other time zones where it may not necessarily be day time for them. I am friendly and try to get along with anyone that I meet. While I sometimes act silly, I can and will be serious when I have to. I read the chat a lot and try to help out people who have questions. I understand that sometimes people can get frustrated when they ask questions and don't get any answers back because others are too busy or it gets lost in the flood of conversations due to something big like an event going on. My idea would be to try and address their questions as soon as possible to reduce the amount of spam/capslock frustration that people seem to do as a result of being ignored. Although even before this app when I try to answer their questions, sometimes they don't seem to notice me. Therefore, I hope the new color that comes with being a Staff will help my answers stand out more so that people feel welcomed rather than ignored. I have many friends of different ethnic backgrounds and having experienced racism myself, I do not tolerate people who are racist against one another.While I am Jewish, I keep an open mind and I respect all religions, so I do not appreciate people who bash on others' religious beliefs either. I dislike it when people are mean or disrespectful to others and hope that by being a Staff I can reduce this so that this server can run peacefully.
What you can/will do as a staff:I keep calm when there are issues going on. When I'm being asked questions I answer them with a fast and reasoning answer. I try to make the server as clean from frustrated and swearing people by reasoning/talking them out of it. So why pick me? Because I know how to deal with trouble makers. I know how to keep everything calm. I know what to do when times are tough. That's why you should pick me!
What your good at that would help the server:Can set ranks and prefixes plus I can add perms to players easily. Also I have a good sense of humor.
Can you design a website?Yes
Can you edit plugins?:Yes/No
Are you a good builder?No
03/07/2014 6:19 pm
Peter_Caylor
Accepted! Join the server at gunwarpvp.dnsdynamic.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome