I have a new server that needs staff

auburnboy's Avatar auburnboy9/25/13 8:23 pm
1 emeralds 178 5
9/25/2013 8:47 pm
kevin752's Avatar kevin752
the server is 1.6.2 atm but we need head admins,admins,trial-admins,head mods, mods, trial-mods, builders, and dev!
We also need donations but if you donate today then you get double that donation rank so if you donate $10 then you get $20.
Apply below to get ip:
application:
Name:
IGN:
Why we should pick you:
Skills:
Skype(required):
you will have to build something to prove you can build.
Msg me to get paypal info to donate
auburnboy
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/25/2013 8:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
kevin752
IGN: gravedigger19
Position Wanted: Admin or Mod
Why i would be an asset to your server: i am great with plugins i set up my server with warps warp delays kits donor ranks everything i am good with all of that stuff i can help you with 90% of your questions with plugins probabaly and decent with redstone and a good builder i always welcome new players im very friendly and always ask your permission before i do something
How long i can be on: 3+ hours day
Experience:Have owned a server (factions) been admin on (survival) mod on (towny) mod on (faction) and a guard on a prison server
Never been banned have a clean slate

Sincerely Adam
09/25/2013 8:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AwesomeAce754
Name: Garang Wol

IGN: Ace754

Past Experience: Co-owner on a server that is now closed

E-Mail: wolgarang@gmail.com, wolgarang@yahoo.com

Have you ever been banned, muted, etc.: never to this day i keep a clean record!

Why should I pick you: I will devote time to this server to make it a positive experience for all the players that come on. I will make sure that no injustice such as swearing, griefing, etc. will happen as long as im logged on to that server. Im vigilant and I have experience with staff on smaller servers and I can adjust to bigger servers needs. so I feel that i am a good canidate for staff on this server. I wish you good luck on your great staff hunt!

Skills: really good with helping new players not so good with plugins building etc.

~Best wishes Ace
09/25/2013 8:38 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MGC_Minecraft
application:Head-Admin
Name:Eli
IGN:Stanthefan
Exp:Played since Alpha, been Owner, Co-Owner, Admin, And mod on many servers.
Why we should pick you: Because I want to make this server more popular by doing live streams from both youtube and twitch, and would like to make this more fun for everyone.
Skills:Good at Mining, Somewhat good at building, I'm a good leader, extremely good with plugins
Skype(required):MGCStanthefan
09/25/2013 8:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
busterpoesy28
Name: Noah Martin

IGN: allhandsondeck19

Exp: Co-Owner on 3 servers, Head-Admin on 5 servers, Admin on 5 servers and mod on 2.

Why should we pick you: because i have lots of experience and know what i am doing. I know what abusing is and will not abuse my power that has been given to me. I can improve your server and help keep it running clean.
Skills: Redstone, Arenas, Spleef, and much much more!

09/25/2013 8:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Abnoob
application:Well im looking for a new home the server i was admin on is now gone forever so im just looking around pmc to find a fun server that i can work on. ;D
Name:David
IGN:xboxkul
Exp:i have lot experiance with building, redstone, being staff
Why we should pick you:im an active mature player.
Skills:i wrote the main thing i can do in exp
Skype(required):jaedavidz
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome