MC.Haven-Craft.Com | Seeking players & Staff

Flips's Avatar Flips6/13/13 12:43 am
1 emeralds 271 6
6/13/2013 10:10 pm
_Sija_'s Avatar _Sija_
HavenCraft

IP: mc.Haven-Craft.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HavenCraft is the Premier Factions PvP servere, essentialy it is everything you want in a PvP server. The server was founded by an elite raiding group that searched and searched, server after server for a server that offers a Hardcore (i.e Can open chests anywhere, grief), fair (no Mcmmo or ridiculously OP donor perks like fly) and non overpowered donor perks. There was not 1 server that had these things.

HavenCraft was November, 2012 and as we are still learning, the server is still growing. Join our family and help us grow! Every player on this server has a place and the staff enjoy talking to every one of you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IP: mc.Haven-Craft.com

Site:www.haven-pvp.com

Flips
Level 25 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

_Sija_
06/13/2013 10:10 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I have to take out my application. Other things have come up, and I will not have the time to help run your server if chosen. Thank You for considering me.
trillionbillion1
06/13/2013 12:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
haha thanks man
ccardamone
06/13/2013 12:55 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: ccardamone

Hey. I am interested in becoming a part of the staff on your server. I can help out with managing the server and talking and helping the players. I also enjoy building and I could participate in many activities involving World Edit and such

Qualities: Mature, responsible, respectful, helpful, fun, kind, dedicated, and caring

Reasons: I would like to just help out the server and those who play on it. I want to make the server the very best it can be. I will completely dedicate my time on the server to helping out.

What I can do: For your server, I can recommend good plugins and such. I can advertise and get the word out about your awesome server. I can monitor the chat for spam, cursing, etc. And, I'm an experienced builder, so I can maker your server look awesome!

Reply back ASAP please.
Thank you.

-ccardamone

-credit to trillionbillion-
Bankesjj
06/13/2013 12:15 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I would like to be staff. I am great at building as well.
IGN: Bankesjj
trillionbillion1
06/13/2013 9:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: trillionbillion1

Timezone: US Western Pacific

Hello. I am interested in becoming a part of the staff on your server. I can help out with managing the server, and helping and talking to the players.

Qualities: mature, responsible, respectful, helpful, kind, dedicated, enthusiastic, social, and caring

Reasons: I would like to just help out the server and those who play on it. I want to make the server the very best it can be. I will completely dedicate my time on the server to helping out. I would like to become a bigger part of the server, and make it the very best it can be.

What I can do: For your server, I can recommend good plugins and ideas to make it better. I can advertise and get the word out about your awesome server. I can monitor the chat for spam, cursing, etc. And, I'm an experienced builder, so I can maker your server look awesome! I can also help wire redstone and stuff like that. I can monitor players for hacking, griefing, and inappropriate behavior. I can help with recruiting new players, and setting up some awesome game modes. I will play on the server whenever I have the chance, so I'll be on a lot helping out.

Experience: 1. Previous Owner of a Server
2. Head-Admin on 2 Servers
3. Admin on 4 Servers
4. Head-Mod on 2 Servers
5. Moderator on 3 Servers
6. Builder on 5 Servers

I have played Minecraft for 3 years.
I usually play for about 3-4 hours every day.

Reply back ASAP please.
Thank you.

-trillionbillion1
_Sija_
06/13/2013 1:38 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
I would like to apply for a staff position. Moderator or higher. I am fair, I have never been banned.

If you PM me, I could show proof of my building skills.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome