Hey i have make a server and i need

1 Co-Owner
1 Head-Admin
3 Admin
5 Moderators

Post or pm me. I Will send the ip to you to
andythedandy
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

jbird17
10/04/2012 8:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Position: Admin.Head Admin if possible.

IGN: lillarry13

Maturity: 8.9/10

Timezone: Eastern USA

Nationality: American

Previous positions: KnuckleCraft, which got shut down due to the main owns offline.

Current positions: (I prefer having ip's to verify): Three brand new servers. I will send ip thru P.m If you need them but i would not like to share them due o griefers-_-

Plugin knowledge: I im not very good at applying The plugins on te server but i am very good using them on the server.

command knowledge: I am a very experienced staff. i can use commands really well. i am most experienced with World edit. and Factions and Other basic Commands.

Reason we should pick you:
i dont think you should pick me. I should Earn it. But i think i should get staff position because im a very nice guy in general. i can make peoplelaugh, almost any time. so if im on the server you will always have a smile. I am also a very good builder for servers. I have Good experience with world edit as i said before. i Will be One of the most dedicated staf you have! I can build almost anything for you. i can build Spawns, Castles, Mansions, Pixel Art, and anything else basically. i am also a very good helper. if anybody needs help i will be there. i also do not tolerate griefing if its not aloud. I do not tolerate abusers. Whatsoever. DO NOT TOLERATE ABUSERS. i will not give out items unless asked toor with yourpermission.

Have you ever been banned?: (Yes i have been but thats only because of the Admin abusing his power. He was being a jerk to me so i tried to say somethng back but he said nope banned....

So thanks for Reading my application. I hope to see you on the server as your brand new staff! once again. thanks. Byeeeee
Mike9789
10/04/2012 7:52 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
I would love to help u guys out and I would try to keep t=everything fair fun and the rules enforced thanks I would love to see your server. I am sory if this application is short
more_awesomer123
10/04/2012 7:49 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
Bro what is the ip?
andythedandy
09/30/2012 3:04 pm
Need More
itagg15
09/30/2012 11:24 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
hi
Ign :itagg
Age 15
Time im on almost 5hrs a day
i dont loose temper
i am also vvery good at building.
i am looking forward to bieng admin please take your time to take your decision on me =)
peachphuzz
09/30/2012 10:34 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
IGN: dolphinluv
Position: Admin
Why: I have been Co-Owner on 1 server, Admin on 6, Mod on 2, and Op on 3.
What will you do: I will help bring a lovely server together! I am really friendly. I know how to handle griefs. And I have lived in Hawaii for 7 years!
youlef1999
09/30/2012 9:23 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
i made an admin application
3Thunder
09/30/2012 2:32 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Read my

Need mod admin op post
andythedandy
09/30/2012 2:02 am
Need More staff
andythedandy
09/30/2012 1:52 am
I need 1 Admin. And 5 mod. Post
andythedandy
09/30/2012 1:48 am
Ip is not fixed yet
GodOfPermissions
09/30/2012 1:45 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Please refer Here For Some important things that i think you'll be interested in.
globdom
09/30/2012 1:44 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
U never told me the IP bro
andythedandy
09/30/2012 1:38 am
Need More post
PurpleFunDip4
09/29/2012 3:40 pm
Level 20 : Expert Toast
So much copying and pasting .... .-.
Zegita
09/29/2012 3:17 pm
Hello sir! I would like to apply for staff as I have had experienced to other servers that I have played on.
Why I want to be Admin: Because I would like to help people who have just started and turn into a massive server with millions of people.
IGN: Zegita
I hope you accept this request to me. I would love to get on this role and just have fun I guess. Thank you for listening

~Zegita
lildrumma
09/29/2012 2:54 pm
moderator application
Why you want to join: I just want to help out! I believe I would make a great staff member for these reasons:

- I will always keep to the rules AND make sure players are keeping to these rules
- I will be an active and friendly staff member - always happy to help out and benefit others
- I will NEVER abuse my power in any way possible and will consider my every action

Experience:i have been moderators on at least 5 different servers, have been playing for 5 years
Position:The position I would like is moderator
lildrumma
09/29/2012 2:51 pm
moderator application
Why you want to join: I just want to help out! I believe I would make a great staff member for these reasons:

- I will always keep to the rules AND make sure players are keeping to these rules
- I will be an active and friendly staff member - always happy to help out and benefit others
- I will NEVER abuse my power in any way possible and will consider my every action

Experience:i have been moderators on at least 5 different servers, have been playing for 5 years
Position:The position I would like is moderator
globdom
09/29/2012 2:38 pm
Nah, it took like 1-2 hours but it was worth it cuz
jayjaymozza
09/29/2012 9:50 am
Level 25 : Expert Explorer
Your using a 3ds ? And how long did that take ? A week
Sethreucj
09/29/2012 8:44 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Geek
hi i would like to apply for an admin.
i have been admin/mod on many servers. i have alot of experience with
scripting and plugins. i like to keep Minecraft a fun happy place to be. i have
even run my own server once witch was successful until i couldn't afford it.
i will be able to dedicate 1-6 hours a day to this server.
i promise to keep this server up to date with rules and
be a fair honest player.

p.s if you want a website i could pay for one
globdom
09/29/2012 8:23 am
Also, I can't even copy and paste cuz im using my bro's 3DS which doesn't even know how to copy and paste
globdom
09/29/2012 8:22 am
Dude, I didn't copy and past it. I even had to edit it cuz it wasn't long enough
globdom
09/29/2012 6:12 am
Co-Owner

Hello, I am applying to be the great position of a Co-Owner. Here is my application:

IGN: globdom

Hoe Long Have You Played MC: I've been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now and I think I'm worthy of this position due to my vast experience as staff

Staff Experience: I've been an owner 3 times, a co-owner 5 times, an admin 9 times, a mod 6 times, a V.I.P. 6 times, a head-admin 5 times, a tech-guy/dev 8 times and a host 6 times

Maturity Out Of 10: Out of 10, I'd say I'm around a 9/10 because I'm very mature and I crack a joke once in a while

What Can You Do For The Server: I can do many things, I can build, advertise, donate, sort out donations, set perms, add ranks and anything you want me to do.

How Long Will You Be On The Server: I'll be on the server 2-7 hours per day.

Additional Info: I'll gladly be able to teach the staff based on my experience. I'll teach them etiquettes, plugins and more. I would love to help out your server as a Co-Owner.

Further Detail

Building

Out of 10, I'm an 8/10 building wise. I can build basically anything really well. I can build towers, spawns, statues, hotels and other various things. As a Co-Owner, it'd be my duty to work all around not just in one field

Redstone

I'd say I'm a fair redstoner. The stuff I build out of redstone aren't anything amazing but I'd say they're very useful and fun. I built a suicide machine where you'll get trapped under water and eventually will die. This happens by a lever. I've also made a crushing maching, when one person pulls the lever, two arms come and crush you between soul sand. I've also made 3 successful hotels. My favorite hotel, was 20 blocks high and had about 30 rooms on one floor. The hotel ended up having around 10 floors so it was pretty big. I made this in survival mode btw. I had charged 2 diamonds to stay there and in the end, I ended up getting 8 stacks of diamonds

Rules

I will follow all of the rules and NEVER abuse my power. Abusing power shows that the person has no manners and doesn't care about the server. I'll even make a board in spawn that say all of the rules. I will make sure all of the staff follow the rules as it would be my duty, as a Co-Owner to control them.

Donating

I may be able to donate money towards your server. I will be able to donate money if I sort out server donations. If you request this in a PM, ill tell you in further detail.

Time Playing On The Server

I'll be able to play on your server 2-7 hours per day. Due to school and exams, I may be able to play over the weekdays for at least an hour. I'm pretty much available to play on your server all the time so just tell me when you're on and want me to come on.

Staff Positions

Indeed I have been staff all those times. Bear in mind, this has been over the span of 3 years.

Hosting

I'll be able to host your server if you want. Hosting as in meaning I keep it 24/7. I will be able to host a 24/7 server with no lag.

Advertising

I'd be able to advertise your server if you want. This would be pretty easy because I know a few special people that could get us many people on your server.

Plugins

Since I've Owned 3 Servers, I Have Learned How To Use Various Plugins. For example, i can set perms and add ranks with GroupManager, PermissionsEx, BPerms and a few others. I also will assist you in finding useful plugins that'll benifit your server.
jayjaymozza
09/29/2012 6:27 am
Level 25 : Expert Explorer
Nicely copied and pasted (Y)
Ice_Asian
09/29/2012 5:49 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Nngag
09/29/2012 5:17 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
GN: ningag2
Position: admin
Why Do you want this position?: i want to help the server by keeping it clean from greifers and hackers, enforce the rules, help anyone who needs help, make sure everyone is having fun, i don't ban for no reason, i don't op anyone for no reason (not even if their my friend),i'm not a greifer like those idiots,i had my own server (i'm good at running servers) i have been admin on 9 servers and mod on 10, i know all sorts of plugins and commands (i'm always learning more), i'm a great builder and i'm really helpful
i have skype also
How will you help our server?: i want to help the server by keeping it clean from greifers and hackers, enforce the rules, help anyone who needs help, and make sure everyone is having fun
Timezone/country: india
youlef1999
09/29/2012 5:07 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Reason I want to be Admin: I would like to help out your server and make a difference in your server.
Experience: I've been Co-Owner and I've owned a server before.
Availability: I can be on 3-4 hours on weekdays and 4-6 hours on weekends
Additional: I have never been banned from a server. I also know a good bit of plugins. I'm still getting the hang of redstone but I can do some cool stuff with it. I am also good at solving problems and arguments.
IGN: youlef1999

Ty for your time
PurpleFunDip4
09/29/2012 4:19 am
Level 20 : Expert Toast
Reason I want to be Admin: I would like to help out your server and make a difference in your server.
Experience: I've been Co-Owner and I've owned a server before.
Availability: I can be on 3-4 hours on weekdays and 4-6 hours on weekends
Additional: I have never been banned from a server. I also know a good bit of plugins. I'm still getting the hang of redstone but I can do some cool stuff with it. I am also good at solving problems and arguments.
IGN: PurpleFunDip4

Ty for your time
Dawg00chief
09/29/2012 4:06 am
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
Dawg00chief's Co-Owner Application

-Your skype account:

I apologise but I do not have one.

-IGN:

My IGN is 'Dawg00chief'

I am 12 years old. (Please don't judge me by my age)

I'm a male.

-Timezone (if you know):

UTC +8 (Singapore)

-How active are you:

I play Minecraft every day no matter what. On weekdays I play for 1-2 hours because I'm really busy. On Weekends, I play for 12+ hours. I can be on most of the time since I have barely anything to do on the computer. I will be dedicated.

-Do you have server experience:

Of course I do. I have experience as a co owner for 5 servers and I have been Head Admin on 1. I was Admin on around 9 servers. I helped out with permissions and I know FTP. I can help you set up plugins and give ideas of plugins to use for your server.

-How long have you been playing Minecraft:

Around 1 year.

-What is your building skill level (out of 10):

I would rate it around 8. I'm not the best builder but I'm decent enough.

-How good are you with plugins (out of 10):

I would rate it at 9. I'm extremely experienced at installing plugins and I can do FTP. I will give ideas for plugins to use.

-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with:

Lockette, LWC, Factions, Towny, Essentials, PEX, Group Manager, MultiVerse, Dynmap and all the other popular plugins.

-What position would you like:

I believe at the top of the review I stated what position I'm applying for but I'm applying for Co-owner.

-Are you friendly:

I am friendly and kind person. I have manners and am mature.

-Any additional information you like to add:

I have a steam if a form of contact is required, PM me for it.

Thanks for reading my application!

~Dawg00chief
trillionbillion
09/29/2012 4:05 am
Admin/Co-Owner Application
Nice?: Very:)
Lose Temper?: Nope, not at all. I'm very patient.
Grief or Spam?: Never
Why?: I want to help out with everything and make the server as awesome as possible.
I bring lots of good qualities. I am kind, caring, responsible, and serious when I need to be. I have lots of experience being a mod and admin and owner too! I can recommend lots of mods and plugins and build lots of cool buildings. I think this server has lots of potential and I want to make it the very best!

Previous Server responsibilities: Owner: 3 Co-Owner-4 Admin-7 Head-Admin-3 SRMod-2 Mod-9 VIP/Donator-14 Builder-11
I can donate about 1-2 hrs every day. I have lots of soccer.

Out of 5
Help-5
Maturity-4.4
Donations (Money)- 4.2
Kindness-4.8
Experience-4.3
Grief/Spam/Swearing-4.7
I'm definitely not perfect, but I'd love to try:)

Anything you want done, I can get it done. Can't wait to help out!
LittleMissLily
09/29/2012 4:04 am
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
Moderator -
I want to be mod because:
I like to help people in everyway possible
I keep to the rules of the server
I know the basic rules of bukkit plugins so i can help people get started

Past experience
I have been a mod, an admin and an owner of popular servers that couldn't afford to keep going. Been playing minecraft since easter this year

IGN: LittleMissLily
Ice_Asian
09/29/2012 4:03 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hi. I would like to apply for Co-Owner with you.

I have had experience as head admin and mod, but never as a Co-Owner. This would be a great experience for me.
I love building and helping others with there builds
Good with world edit and commands like permissions
I don't like to punish people but I will if I have to
I am very mature, and am available everyday
Never:
-grief
-swear
-spam
-disobey
-abuse power

Please consider this application I would be a good staff member and colleague! Thank you
3Thunder
09/29/2012 4:02 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
my ign:Donkey_Destroyer

position wanted:admin if i cant get admin id like to get moderator

I will always keep to the rules and make sure players are keeping to these rules
- I will NEVER abuse my power in any way possible
(i know i copyed it)but i follow these

i always love to help people out when i can and help the server out as much as i can

im a good builder if i am flying or on creative
more_awesomer123
09/29/2012 4:00 am
Thanks bro! I hope your application makes it too.

And thank you andy for giving me the position.
Guycraft
09/29/2012 3:54 am
Level 25 : Expert Ninja
congrats more_awesomer123 really good app
hope my app makes it too if it does cant wait for the challenge for making this the most happyiest server in minecraft (hopefully)
more_awesomer123
09/29/2012 3:34 am
Head-Admin Application

- Also, I have a vast knowledge of bukkit plugins such as

World Edit
Mobdisguise
Essentials
PermissionsEx
MobArena
Factions

Experience: I have been staff on at least three other server and have been playing minecraft since 1.7.3
Position:The position I would like is Head-Admin
Ign: more_awesomer123
andythedandy
09/29/2012 3:44 am
Welcome to a Head-Admin
Twistedvision727
09/29/2012 2:50 am
Level 1 : New Network
can i be co owner with you or head admin?
i really think this is gunna be a great server!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome