Heavy RP <> Medieval <> Fantasy <> D&D style <> RECRUITING

TheCrazyPanda's Avatar TheCrazyPanda3/4/16 2:21 pm
1 emeralds 150 5
3/4/2016 2:29 pm
_smolbean's Avatar _smolbean
Introduction

Hello everyone from PMC, today I've come to the forums for one reason. To kickstart my minecraft server, and make it a success, a joy to play amongst the community. I am personally a very experienced minecraft player, joining the community in 2010, a experienced RP, joining the RP scene in 2012 (for minecraft), and becoming a server owner shortly after. Today I am going to try and recruit for DarkwellRP, a medieval, fantasy, D&D style server.

The Server

The idea for the server is a heavy RP server. This means that the gameplay is compromised in favour of almost everything being roleplayed. We will use a simplified D&D combat system, with rolls to determine combat, as well as other things. We will have multiple, awesome races, such as humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, half giants and orcs. I ask that you do not mistake this server with any "MMORPG" servers. It is hardly an MMORPG, but much more just a solid RP.

What I am looking for

I am looking for people with a lot of experience RPing in RP servers. I will need examples of servers as proof.

I am looking for people with a mature outlook which can enforce the rules in a comprehensive and respectable manner so that the players will follow the rules.

I am looking for people with a creative side, who will create dungeons, events and storylines for people to RP. They will need to be creative, logically thinking, familiar with the D&D system, and fair.

I am looking for people who are literal, and can write lore for players to be immersed into.

I am looking for people who can build in multiple medieval, fantasy styles.

If you think you have all of these skills we request that you apply, by messaging me on Skype. Cheers, Luke.

PS, if you have any concerns please just give me a shout. Also, people will not be instantly recruited. If I don't believe you live up to the standard then we will have to decline your application.
TheCrazyPanda
Level 12 : Journeyman Network