HELP! I NEED TO BUILD AN EPIC NEW SPAWN FOR OUR NEW SERVER!

pale1's Avatar pale12/15/13 7:46 pm
1 emeralds 523 8
2/18/2013 1:46 pm
MCTechnician17's Avatar MCTechnician17
Hey guys! We are planning on making a brand new server called Raccooncraft but we need a few new builders to make the spawn island. You will even keep your builder rank when we are finished with the island!

Here's how to apply:
Minecraft Username:
What are you best at building: (Terraforming, Structural)
Links to pictures of things you have built: (preferably Planet Minecraft or Minecraft Forum links)
Any other servers you have built on: (give the IP)

If you are selected to help build with us I will PM you the IP.
Thanks to all of you who apply!
pale1
Level 49 : Master Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MCTechnician17
02/18/2013 1:46 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Modder
Here's how to apply:
Minecraft Username:gmdjamie
What are you best at building: Anything
Links to pictures of things you have built: (preferably Planet Minecraft or Minecraft Forum links) http://mysticraft.ucoz.com/photo
pale1
02/18/2013 1:06 pm
bumpy bump!
pale1
02/17/2013 3:21 pm
Bump!
jamiescottroxs
02/16/2013 1:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Minecraft Username: jamiescottroxs
What are you best at building: (Terraforming, Structural) I can make a lot of stuff, I make huge Trees, Big buildings.
Links to pictures of things you have built: (preferably Planet Minecraft or Minecraft Forum links) I cant really upload my photos but Let me show you what I can do.
Any other servers you have built on: (give the IP) minecraft-nsuugaming.tk:25583
Thanks
DeathClawHunter
02/16/2013 1:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Minecraft Username: DeathClawHunter1
What are you best at building: (Terraforming, Structural) Making buildings.....roads.....railroads actually everything exept redstone stuff :/
Links to pictures of things you have built: (preferably Planet Minecraft or Minecraft Forum links) i never found my screenshots in my PC so no too bad....
Any other servers you have built on: (give the IP) Teamextreme.no-ip.org (really long time ago.....ask if it still exists the leader of Ned Starmie if they still know me...they can confirm my building skills
pale1
02/16/2013 1:12 pm
Bump
markd315
02/15/2013 8:27 pm
Level 40 : Master Modder
pale1Hey guys! We are planning on making a brand new server called Raccooncraft but we need a few new builders to make the spawn island. You will even keep your builder rank when we are finished with the island!

Here's how to apply:
Minecraft Username:
What are you best at building: (Terraforming, Structural)
Links to pictures of things you have built: (preferably Planet Minecraft or Minecraft Forum links)

If you are selected to help build with us I will PM you the IP.
Thanks to all of you who apply!

I'm a terrible builder. I can help, but if I were to play on this server, my main contribution would be plugin and dev management. Could I help with that?
sawman99
02/15/2013 8:21 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
Minecraft Username:sawman99
What are you best at building: (Terraforming, Structural) im better at terraforming but i can do both
Links to pictures of things you have built: (preferably Planet Minecraft or Minecraft Forum links) i dont have screenshots but come on my server, everything on it i built.
Any other servers you have built on: (give the IP) la2.mcbox.net:26015
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome