Hermit9173 server updated

Schewilde's Avatar Schewilde6/11/21 10:29 am history
7/4/2021 5:28 am
Schewilde's Avatar Schewilde
If you looking for a fun new server with whitelist only and complete safety this server is for you. This server is inspired by Hermitcraft I personally played Minecraft for 5 years now but I haven't played with anyone else. I always enjoyed watching Hermitcraft so I thought I would make my own server.

This will be a vanilla server no plugins or mods.Here you can express your creativity and build whatever you want. We have ten slots available so if you like the server make sure that you contact with me fastly.

there are also some rules:

no hacking

non griefing

no stealing

no bullying.

please if you are interested contact me in email or in minehut and give me these datas:

age group

how long have you been playing

user name

building 1-10

Redstone skills 1-10

farm making 1-10

terraforming 1-10

time zone

please if you have any question contact me on my email:benedek.kassai@gmail.com
Schewilde
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner