HFO - RPG/PvP, Custom World, Races, Classes, Jobs, Factions

Morgoth_The_Dark's Avatar Morgoth_The_Dark12/29/13 4:06 am
1 emeralds 429 6
12/30/2013 9:52 pm
Dakurty's Avatar Dakurty

Hamachi Network name: HFODev

Password: NodNod

HammerFallOnline is a server concept that has been in the works for quite awhile. While other RPG/PvP servers exist, HammerFallOnline aims to bring something new..... something..... something with depth and grab. A world of immense immersion, a server that caters to both harcore PvPers (such as myself) and to those that enjoy the subtle pleasures of Roleplay.

How did we go about this? Well.... You'll see....

Races are one of the prolific features of HammerFallOnline. Each race has a unique playstyle. By selecting a race, a player is imbued with a set of advantages, as well as disadvantages. For example, the Goblins of the Old World do increased damage with swords, the trade off to this is that they are very physically feeble.

From the aquatic Lizardman that is the ruler of the jungles and oceans of the Old World, to the malevolent beings of the Warp known as Daemons. HammerFallOnline offers the player the ability to select a unique identity for their character as well as become equipped with a unique set of powers that add to PvP strategy as well as Roleplay.

Our world (specifically the Old World) is 12,000 by 12,000 squared. Fully custom, created by yours truly in WorldPainter. The terrain is populated with custom BO2 items, as well as offering some unique in game locations.

Heres some screenies!
Click to reveal

PvP on HFO is very different from that of other servers. Our Races and Classes bestow certain advantages and disadvantages upon their takers. We also use mcMMO, which has been configured to give very minimal experience. Backstabbing, headshots, and concussions all work on our server. So aim your strikes!

On our server, players will find that explosions give concussions, being on fire is blinding, a zombie may spawn another zombie on death, pigmen are always aggressive, cave ins are frequent, spiders spawn webs on death, and a host of other nasty things.

My Skype is xrezzyx, feel free to add me if you need me urgently or have further questions!
Morgoth_The_Dark
Level 32 : Artisan Button Pusher