High Profile RPG Server Looking for server staff and writers

seger8's Avatar seger81/17/13 11:33 am
1/17/2013 12:51 pm
seger8's Avatar seger8
Duo-Craft

Welcome to the Duo-Craft RPG Server, we will soon be offering a fully customized Minecraft multiplayer experience for you and your friends to enjoy.

Team up with your friends and complete quests, fight bosses and get amazing loot, earn titles to show everyone what you’ve accomplished and complete achievements. These are just some of the things you will be able to do once we go public. Stay tuned for updates from the build team and soon you will be working your way to the top!

Development Team
The Development team will be rewarded with a premium rank granting access to many more features in the game such as Miningbanks, blacksmith enchanting and more classes and quests.

Apply here:
http://duo-craft.com/application/

Blog
I am starting a blog so I can get people to know everything cool thats happing in the Minecraft community in a few minutes per week or so. A bit like the Minecraft Monday Show except, in text.

You will be credited on the server (DuoCraft RPG) with premium and your name will be below every post you write. You can choose your own subjects, though I and others will probably review them once they're done.

We are looking for some writers for our upcoming blog. It will be related to all things Minecraft such as texturepacks, builds, skins, updates and much more.

Interested in joining? Fill out this form and I will get back to you ASAP.

Writers Application Form
[b]Email/Skype:[/b]

[b]overall Minecraft experience:[/b]

[b]Aspects of Minecraft or related things you are best at:[/b]

[b]Write an example article about the 1.4.6 update (min 2 paragraphs):[/b]

The Server

We have made some plans and we’ve had some really nice ideas. I would like to list some of our plans for you guys so you will have an idea of what to expect once Duo-Craft goes public.

Tutorial World
Once you join the server you get access to the many features that come with it. You, of course, aren’t expected to know all of these and that is why you will be guided by a group of questgiving npc’s. Once you have completed these quests you will be given permission to access the real world.

Classes
Once you start the tutorial quests you will be informed about our custom classes system. Once you’ve spoken to all the class masters you can choose yours. There will be several to choose from with all their own specialties.

New abilities can be unlocked by leveling up. You get experience from completing class related quests and using your current abilities.

Main Worlds
Once you have completed the Tutorial World you can go to the train station and access the real world. We are working on the first world with a 16th century theme. You will be able to start your own VOC like trading company. Buy ships, sell goods and become the richest on the server!
seger8
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect