Hiring Build Team for Hub spawn and skyblock spawn. (Paid)

Engregade's Avatar Engregade4/23/16 12:33 am
1 emeralds 151 3
4/23/2016 2:48 pm
Masterkiller26's Avatar Masterkiller26
Hey!
Im Engregade, Owner of OreWars, and im in need of a build team for my HUB and SKYBLOCK server. And im willing to pay. Please add me on skype @ alex.hopfner1 if you are interested.
Sincerly
Engregade (www.orewars.com)
Engregade
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Masterkiller26
04/23/2016 2:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Head-Admin or Co-Owner Staff App:
Name: Jackson McDonald
Skype (Must have):Jaxa10101
Experience (A lot of detail please): I have held three main staff positions. The first was on Icaruscraft, which has since shutdown I built spawns and maps, researched plugins, and tested plugins. I also ran KitPVP and Factiksn. Currently I am a Mod on two servers. On both of these servers I help new players, discipline players, suggest new plugins, and solve any problems I can. I also help it in any way I can. I have proof to prove all of these positions.
Experience with plugins: I am not experienced with adding plugins, but I am experienced with testing, researching, and configuring plugins on the server. This was my job on Icaruscraft. If you would like me to, I would learn coding to become better with plugins. I do, however, have a large knoweledge of hundreds of plugins and what they do.
Give me some scenarios and what you will do in that situation (A lot of detail please):
Admin Is Caught Abusing:
I would talk to the Admin, check logs, and interview other players. Depending on what the Admin did, would decide my course of action. If he fought in creative or gave himself kits I would demote him to a Mod or Helper. If he flew around the PVP map I would give him a warning. If he did it again he would get demoted to Helper. If while I was taking to the abuse, and he constantly disrespected me, I would temp ban him for a week and demote him to a member.
Admin is Inactive:
If an Admin is never online, I would try and speak to him about it. If he had a family issue I would let it slide. If he just didn't have time in his schedule, and wouldn't have time for awhile, I would demote him to Mod. If he became active again he would get Admin. If an Admin didn't like to work, but wanted to reap the staff benefits, I would demote him to Helper. He would have to work very hard to get Mod.
Bullying on Forums:
If a member is bullying on the forums he would instantly get temp Ban. If it was about the skill of a player, or the weigh/height of a player, it would be a two week temp ban. Once they came back they would get perm ban if they did it again. If someone jokes about race/religion/sexual orientation I would temp ban them for a month. Once they came back, they will be temp an for the slightest bullying comment. After punishing the bully, I would talk to the victim and make sure he's okay. I would message him on Skype and explain to him the whole situation.
Why should I pick you: You should pick me because I have an unparalleled knowledge of Minecraft Servers. I can research and test plugins, build, advertise, manage forums, hire new staff, donate, problem solve, configure plugins, and manage staff. I have held more staff positions the most applicants, and am much more mature and responsible. I solve all problems in a way that both sides benefit. I discipline in a way that is fair, but appropriate. I also do anything that someone wants me to do ASAP, and to the best of my ability. Finally, I am willing to learn anything for the server, no matter how long it takes me.
Any experience with enjin websites: I have little experience with Enjin websites, but I can, easily learn about them.
If so, link:
Any other info: Thank you for considering me as staff for your server.
MisterMagooGN
04/23/2016 1:31 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I could do that
MisterMagooGN
04/23/2016 1:31 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I could do that
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com