Hiring a Redstone Expert for Modern City Project

ayowaylo's Avatar ayowaylo8/7/12 10:20 pm
8/8/2012 3:22 am
Immortalrift's Avatar Immortalrift
My brother and i are making a huge modern city and need help with some redstone wiring for elevators, train stations, etc. we will all get a share of posting projects on planet minecraft. we are also thinking of making some minigames if you guys have any ideas. please post your ign and i will pm you the ip.we are also using the LEDcraft Texturepack which you can get at http://www.mediafire.com/?z919rc13xp3r5tj. if i could see an example of what you can do that would be great.
ayowaylo
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Immortalrift
08/08/2012 3:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello, my minecraft name is Immortalrift and i would like to think that i am quite good at redstone. though i cant really prove it (Server i did it on is not updated) i have made many a redstone super structure. These including an entire city with a switch to turn on and off lights a city gate that opens and closes and a game counter that resets on a button and counts up when u hit a pressure plate, and many,many more. If you would be as kind as to accept me i would be quite gracious. I am currently in need of a project to work on, summer and all is quite boring. As well here are some specifics on me.

Minecraft Name: Immortalrift
Skype Name: Immortalrift
Prior Experience: i have been Admin/op on 3 servers
1: Technocraft.dyndns.org
2: AgesOfWars.tk
3: Texas4.mcbox.net:26100

If you feel that i am the best choice of the people that have responded then just Friend/PM me on Skype*.
TheAmazingG
08/08/2012 2:02 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
My name is theamazingg and I would love to help build acuity...i am extremely advanced with redstone...and my Skype name is theamazinggya
coolcolin35
08/08/2012 2:00 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
i am coolcolin35 my minecraft name is coolcolin35
=====================================================================
i would love to help u guys build a city i built a hug town on my server and i will love to help u guys make a City!
mvefster45
08/08/2012 1:01 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
my name is movefaster45 you can add me on syke, randomsauce112
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome