[Host] Host Needed, Please read,

LORDxGamaTasu's Avatar LORDxGamaTasu11/1/13 12:00 am
11/1/2013 12:11 am
Instant_ReplEH's Avatar Instant_ReplEH
Hey everyone, So I have my Mc PVP-Craft server up and running and its going good, But ive been hearing ALOT of talk about pixelmon 2.5.2, So I downloaded it and decided too check it out, I like it and think its an' amazing mod, So anyways, Players from my server have been asking me too look in to opening A pixelmon server, So im doing exactly that, Please no "Your not gonna get A host" or "Hahahahha, your funny" I want straight answers from straight hosts, I have a community of 30 - 45 players, and almost 75% of them have requested I look into A pixelmon server, My current host does not offer pixelmon, So Im asking anyone thats out there that could host pixelmon for me, Leave A comment or contact me directly through skype at LORDxGamaTasu,

What im looking for:
Not A FREE host, But maybe A sponsorship deal, Like 1 month free (Too collect donations and make sure I have the money for next payment) Then 50% off 2nd month (Allowing me to get on my feet) And then from 3rd month and on all payments are full,
Atleast 2 and A half or 3 Gb's of ram (Nothing HUGE),
30 - 35 Slots, (Possibly 25 At least)
And A friendly support team :3 (I hate people that are like "Im too busy, Fix it yourself" or "You run the server, You should know how too fix it".

Thanks too all responder's/Helpers :3 and Have a nice day/night.
LORDxGamaTasu
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer