Hub server insearch of a few Female staff!

Wardaw6's Avatar Wardaw610/29/13 2:22 pm
3/12/2014 4:31 am
Chucknastygame's Avatar Chucknastygame
I am hiring a few staff members for my hub server.. It currently has Creative , Factions , KitPvP, Survival and the hub server itself. At the moment its a 32 g Dedicated with plans to bump it to 64g or 96g.. One of our owners decided to go his own way and we have a shortage of admins now. I would like to hire 2 at the moment. The main reason I would prefer females is due to my past experience. They listen better.. They are more understanding and for the most part more composed. I need admins and head admins. Head admin is a paid position. Things I'd like to know.. Condition that's a must... Use Skype or team speak and have a mic... I'll message you if we feel we wanna hire you.

Position wishing to be hired:

In game name:

Skype name:

Past Experience:

Any knowledge about bukkit:

How many hours a day can you be on?:

Can you keep composed in a stressful situation?:

More questions will be asked before we offer any position!

Thanks in advanced to all that apply!
Wardaw6
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Chucknastygame
03/12/2014 4:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Still looking. Hit us up!
Wardaw6
11/02/2013 11:52 pm
Still looking... Anymore?
Ciberg
11/01/2013 10:42 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
I did at first, I thought it was sexist, but I understand now why they say only female staff :L
Ciberg
10/31/2013 6:11 pm
I like you. You actually seem to find GOOD staff for your server, most servers I come by are full of trollers/hackers as staff. Once you get it set up, could I join please? I'd like to play there
vvconorvv
10/31/2013 6:30 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Did you not say that you wish his server fails?
Wardaw6
10/30/2013 11:23 pm
Ya were planning to add about a half dozen servers to our 5 we have.. Like now we have kitpvp factions survival..... hardcore pvp.... but we are going to be moving into new territory for all of us ... and some of the new ones ill be needing new staff which i will be posting another thread for all players for staff... but i would really like to have a female imput as higher staff for the moment.

Were willing to dump thousands of dollars into this server.. but staff is harder to come by... Especially trustworthy ones.. thats why were requiring teamspeak or skype
Chucknastygame
10/30/2013 4:17 pm
More apps would be great
RogerGames233
10/30/2013 12:39 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Position wishing to be hired: Head-Admin

In game name: TheRavensFan

Skype name: Jordan.reid45

Past Experience: I have lots of past experience with plugins, network servers and being in high staff positions. I have also made servers and used console previously

Any knowledge about bukkit: All Commands Of it

How many hours a day can you be on?: 2 - 9 Hours

Can you keep composed in a stressful situation?: Yes
Wardaw6
10/30/2013 12:35 pm
Sorry for the spelling error
Wardaw6
10/30/2013 11:02 am
I sent out a private message here
Wardaw6
10/30/2013 10:38 am
I didn't mean it to come out like that.. We have around a dozen staff members all guys at the moment and they are great. And I know a handful more guys I could hire and they would do an awesome job.. I feel were lacking something and that's the reason I posted... Not cause I'm sexist or trying to discriminate ..its just what were looking for
Chucknastygame
10/30/2013 11:34 am
We're
Miss_Epicness
10/30/2013 10:39 am
I understand. People accidently be racist/sexist sometimes, I've seen it.
JodieAnneShort
10/30/2013 10:10 am
Level 20 : Expert Taco
To be honest, I do not believe that is fair as not all males are bad listeners. If you want great staff, you should interview everyone that applies and hopefully, you can decide which would be better staff than others.

Tip: Try not to offend anyone as you will have an angry mob at your door
Miss_Epicness
10/30/2013 9:59 am
Although, I'll give it a try.

Position wishing to be hired: Administrator.

In game name: MissEpicness

Skype name: This is private, good sir.

Past Experience: I've been admin/mod on many servers, with loads of experience with administrating and managing plugins. I'm hosting my new servers soon which is going to be a factions server. Back on topic. I am always happy to play and assist players, as in past experiences I've always got situations done and let the players do what they want to do best: Play the game.

Any knowledge about bukkit: I know a lot about bukkit, since it's the only server platform I use. I know about managing plugins, editing server configs, managing autosaves, stuff like that. If I ever get this rank, I can help with anything in the server files, since I've had server experiences with bukkit since beta 1.3 (Around that time)

How many hours a day can you be on?: As much as I can.

Can you keep composed in a stressful situation?: Yes, I believe that being angry/strict in a stressful situation makes it worse, so I take sympathy, and act nice so people don't get mad and probably just leave.
Miss_Epicness
10/30/2013 9:50 am
Yes but you could've put it in better context to make it seem that you're not sexist. Its general logic.
Chucknastygame
10/30/2013 9:45 am
I'm actually the other owner. Its not sexism at all. Tbh we are sexist now because all we have are male staff. And every server could use a womans touch. Plus women are more understanding to the players (from my experience). We will be doing interviews in the next 3 days.
Ciberg
10/30/2013 5:57 pm
Ok, well I think I might have found the problem. This is my opinion, might not be applied to you, but in my past it's the staff people choose. Most people who apply act 80% different in-game according to what I have seen, and usually all anyone wants to make is PvP Servers. Knowing the stereotypical boy-girl interests, (War VS Dolls.. stuff like that) Then I am understanding why you choose girls..
Wardaw6
10/30/2013 9:36 am
Had them in the past and they usually work out better... Also they usually have a different mindset which helps on making a good hub server..the guys I have now are staff PvP mindset and I wanna expand into new things.. That's why I need a new mindset.
Miss_Epicness
10/30/2013 9:28 am
So much sexism, why do you need female staff? It doesn't matter.
Wardaw6
10/30/2013 9:21 am
Thanks to those who responded
Sonic0v0
10/29/2013 7:50 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
Position wishing to be hired: Whichever one

In game name: Sonic0v0

Skype name: realsonicsolace

Past Experience: Admin or starcraft and SrMod on Jacencraft

Any knowledge about bukkit: Nope

How many hours a day can you be on?: at the least 1 at the most 3

Can you keep composed in a stressful situation?: Yes
Wardaw6
10/29/2013 7:37 pm
why would you be mad? are you upset your not going to be staff?
Ciberg
10/29/2013 5:23 pm
This is prejudice, and I hope your server shuts down. That is 100% a lie.
snazzysmurf
10/29/2013 5:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
-
zara_360
10/29/2013 5:02 pm
Position wishing to be hired: any!:)

In game name:zara360

Skype name:i dont use skype much

Past Experience:i have played minecraft for many years now and i really just like helping people

Any knowledge about bukkit:Not much:(

How many hours a day can you be on?:any time from 5-10pm

Can you keep composed in a stressful situation?:yes, i never get stressed! im a chilled person:)
Wardaw6
10/29/2013 4:00 pm
We have a team speak for those that don't have Skype.. I understand people might not like talking on Skype or team speak but I have to do it before I hand over the keys to our expensive server
Wardaw6
10/29/2013 3:56 pm
My staff is 100% male ATM and from past experiences female staff are more understanding and collective on their words and thoughts... I have about 20 guys I could hire at the moment but I'd prefer having another female staff member. I don't view that as sexist. I'm paying staff to run my server
Hearts Glow
10/29/2013 2:33 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pony
Most understanding females out there might not have Skype, like me. I for one can understand simple instructions simply typed out.
++Blocky++
10/29/2013 2:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
And here everyone, is the most sexist minecraft player ever.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome