Hub Server Needs Staff

baobei07's Avatar baobei073/30/14 8:56 am
4/3/2014 5:49 am
baobei07's Avatar baobei07
Yo Guys and today im representing ChrisHub on getting staff members , Basically we need Admins and Mods Maybe Plugin-Devs too Well Here's the format to apply (Spoilers)

Mod
Click to reveal
Why?:
What Would You Do If Someone Is Spamming?:
What Would You Do If Someone Is Hacking?:
What Would You Do if someone is complaining that the server sucks?:
Additional Info:

Admin
Click to reveal
Why?:
What Would You Do If Someone Is Abusing Their Powers
What Would You Do If Someone Is Advertising?
What Would You Do If Someone Is Spamming?:
What Would You Do If Someone Is Hacking?:
What Would You Do if someone is complaining that the server sucks?
Additional Info:

Plugin-Dev
Click to reveal
Why?:
Do You Code HTML:
Do You Code Java:
Do You Code Plugins Or What Plugins Have You Made:
Additional Info:

WILL NOTIFY IF ACCEPTED THRU SKYPE!
baobei07
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Creeper7111
04/01/2014 12:59 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Experience: I am a very experienced Moderator on servers and very strict, but I also like to have fun.

Why?: Like I said before I have a lot of experience as Moderator and admin on servers. I have been Moderator on 5 server and Admin on 2 servers. I like to help people with problems they may have and help them to overcome challenges that they may encounter. I will help to make the server a problem-free server with a fun and exciting environment for people to enjoy. I do like to joke around but when it comes to work I try to do my best work and I will not stop until I am satisfied with what I have done.

What Would You Do If Someone Is Spamming?: If someone was spamming I would give them 2-3 warnings depending on what type of spam it is and then mute

What Would You Do If Someone Is Hacking?: If someone was hacking I would make it a 1 day ban, then 1 week, then 1 month and then permaban

What Would You Do if someone is complaining that the server sucks?: If someone was complaining about the server then I would tell them to leave and if that kept going on I would kick them and if they rejoined and did it again I would ban them

Additional Info: I can help people with plugin problems and I can build things
baobei07
04/03/2014 5:49 am
To Breif , Declined
pirruccio
04/01/2014 12:19 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Hey baobei07, I'm deeply interested in being part of your HUB server. Personally, I am not a big fan of applications, due to the fact that it's extremely easy to BS every question just to gain an approval response. Moreover, I would like to tell you a little summary about myself. I'm an 18 year old scholar and owner of a very progressing server. As an owner, I've had lots of problems, but eventually I solved them. This constant manner of failing and accomplishing made me more aware of things and certain behaviors, therefore I believe that I'm more than qualified for a position. Anyways, my specialty has always been bargaining with people. I know my way around things and always look for the easy and most convenient route. Also, I'm a planner. I enjoy making things better, because in the end, better is good There is much I have to learn though, since minecraft is full of surprises and new ideas to be experienced and developed. And to conclude, I'm an opportunistic person. I can manage very well with what tasks I'm given to me, although I'm more of the person to set standards rather than have them given me. If you accept, or at the least consider my generous comment, I would like to discuss about the future of this hub server, as I have many many ideas. Ohh! And Id like to add that I have my own personal coder, so that won't be an issue. However he comes with a price, but if you can manage to run a HUB server, then this won't be a problem.Take care!
baobei07
04/03/2014 5:49 am
Would u like to be part of our hub servers? IN meaning partnership
naeemsheikh
03/30/2014 10:15 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm sorry if this inconveniences you but this is a custom application. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
IGN: naeemsheikh
Position: Admin(Preferably I am qualified for Head-Admin)
Years Played: 2 and a half years now.
Average daily on time: Well, due to the fact that I am in high school, I can try for 4 hours during the week, because of homework, I may will be on everyday. On the weekend hours I can play vary from 8-12, give or take.
Previous experiences on other servers:I CoOwned a Factions server for around a year, it then closed but came back up a year later and I moderated it. I have heard nothing but good comments on my management skills. I have also administrated a survival server for around 7 months. Along with this I have personally owned 3 servers, my most recent grossed around 400-500 dollars in profit. None of the money went to me or staff all money was dedicated to the server. (advertising, website, more player slots, etc) Unfortunately my server came to an end, I was unable to play non stop like I was because of school, and my staff were unable to handle things themselves. So, it died out. The remaining money was refunded.
If so, names of these servers: The creative server had many names, those names were, NukeUSA, NixtCraft, and Create System. I do not recall the name of the survival server, sorry. When I become staff on a server I tend to stick with it for awhile, I do not like to move around to different servers and see how many servers I can become staff on, I prefer to stay loyal to 1 or 2.
What happened to these servers?: The Factions server has died twice now unfortunately, due to the owner just leaving randomly. The survival server died due to constant ddos attacks.
Are you currently staff of any other servers?: I am a head-Admin on ArcadeCraft and HulkCraft. Do not worry my work on this server will not affect my work on your server.
Why are you applying for another server?: I am applying to make sure my time on minecraft is fully occupied, because I always love doing something to help.
Building skill (1-20): 18, to be honest, I am not that great of a builder, sorry. If you are going to hire me hire me for server management or permissions management.
Plugin Knowledge (1-20): 18/20, because I am good with plugins, but there is always more to learn so I do not think anyone, can give themselves a full 20. I must say, however, I am an expert with PermissionsEx, I have set up PEX permissions for around 3 server now, including my own. I can have full permissions up and running perfectly with in hours, although I prefer to take a day to perfect everything.
Coding Knowledge (1-20): 13, I have tried coding once went horribly wrong, just about destroyed my server.
Basic Command Knowledge (1-20): 20/20, I love my commands.
Fluent Languages: English and I am currently learning Spanish, I currently know very little Spanish.
What do you hope to accomplish for the server?: I hope to help, what ever server I get accepted on, reach its peak. I am able to manage the server smoothly even if there are no other staff present. I am independent. I can eliminate and dangers that may present themselves to the server. With help from all staff and especially owner I believe we can keep this server up and running for years. I am able to advertise, and keep a steady flow of new players coming to the server. Along with this I can find donors that will help keep server running. If worse comes to worse I can even donate to ensure survival of the server. I do not believe I will ever need to donate, however, I am quite good at making donor ranks appealing and making people want to donate themselves. If given a chance, I believe with help from all we can work miracles for the server.
What can you bring that others can't?: I can bring my wide range of server experience, from Creative to Survival to Hunger Games servers. I have yet to let down a server. I can bring the much need audience and donors to the server to keep it running for years.
Anything else you may want to add?: That is pretty much it. Thank you for taking a look at my app to those who did. Hope to see you soon.
baobei07
04/01/2014 5:55 am
Accepted
XzNightzX
03/30/2014 9:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Experience:I have been all sorts of staff throughout different types of servers before and i am currently the Co-Owner of the faction server in chrishub
Why?:Cause i have worked with the owner of the factions server for chris hub for quite a long time already and i really want to help you guys out with the server that we just partnered with
What Would You Do If Someone Is Abusing Their Powers:I ask what are their doing first before taking action like removing their powers,demoting them or if things gets worst i may ban/kick/warn them
What Would You Do If Someone Is Advertising?I will tempban them for a certain amount of time,if they come back and continue doing it i will ban them
What Would You Do If Someone Is Spamming?:I will warn them,if they continue i will kick them or even tempban them for a certain amount of time
What Would You Do If Someone Is Hacking?:I will tempban them if they are causing major harm to the server i will ban/banip them.
What Would You Do if someone is complaining that the server sucks?I will kick them and ask them why did they even joined in the first place.
Additional Info:I really hope to get a rank as i really wanna help you guys
bracine
03/30/2014 9:21 am
Experience: im currently admin on a server and i build on a few others
Why?: i would like to be admin because id love to help you and your server keep it a safe enviroment for mc users i can help control chat and make sure everything on the server is up to good and especially answer every players questions and make sure everyone knows what they are doing
What Would You Do If Someone Is Abusing Their Powers? first i would tell them to respect the powers you have given them. then if they continue i would contact you and give them a 1 day temp-ban
What Would You Do If Someone Is Advertising? i would give them 3 chances if they use all 3 id kick them for atleast an hour depends on what hes/shes advertising and how disrespectul this player is
What Would You Do If Someone Is Spamming?: i would mute them for 5 minutes and if they continue to spam i would mute for 15 minutes and if they continue i would kick that player for an hour maybe even a day
What Would You Do If Someone Is Hacking?: if i caught someone hacking it would be an automatic temp-ban 7 days for first offense and if they come back hacking i would give them a 21 day ban and if they continue i would perm-ban
What Would You Do if someone is complaining that the server sucks? i would tell them to leave and if they didnt and continued with this i would either mute them or kick the player it depends on how harsh the player is
Additional Info: i am really laid back im chill funny guy i can also build stuff for you and im not to good with coding and stuff so sorry if you needed me for that and i am really good with answering people questions they might have about the server
bracine
03/30/2014 9:00 am
Experience: im admin ion a server
Why?: i would like to be admin because i wanna help your server out and help advertise and make it grow bigger
What Would You Do If Someone Is Abusing Their Powers? talk to them and then contact you and if they dont stop i would give them temp-ban
What Would You Do If Someone Is Advertising? kick from server
What Would You Do If Someone Is Spamming?: mute them
What Would You Do If Someone Is Hacking?: temp-ban 7 days
What Would You Do if someone is complaining that the server sucks? tell them to leave if it suck so bad and if they continue kick for 1 hour
Additional Info: i really hope you like my application
baobei07
03/30/2014 9:07 am
Declined , Sorry , Too Short and breif
bracine
03/30/2014 9:09 am
may i reapply ill actually have well thought out answers
baobei07
03/30/2014 9:12 am