*CLOSED* NO HOST! :(

R3DT4ILH4WK's Avatar R3DT4ILH4WK10/13/12 11:25 am
11/2/2012 4:55 pm
buringmoon's Avatar buringmoon
Sorry guys closed no one could host sadly this always happens
R3DT4ILH4WK
Level 18 : Journeyman Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/02/2012 4:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
buringmoon
Bump
11/01/2012 4:59 pm
buringmoon
did we get them to host?
10/30/2012 9:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Marcolzan211
IGN: Marcolzan
Maturity: Depends on my mood.
How long have you played minecraft? Just about 2 months now. Still learning its finer points but I really enjoy it and want to try working with other people.
Why should we pick instead of other people? Because I really enjoy playing Minecraft and I freakin love the Lord of the Rings Books and Movies and would love to help build in a world were I can learn and grow and make things that people will enjoy. Bit more enjoyable than playing by yourself. Or with people who have no idea who you are.
Email: nokcerb932@yahoo.com
Do you use any hacks/mods? Can't say that I've tried any yet.
Country (if applicable, state) and Time Zone: USA, Rocky Mountain standard time.
Can rent/host a server Yes/No? Sadly not.
If you can donate, how much can you donate and how often?: Well, I could donate. You just need to tell me how much and when.
I'm just a simple guy who started playing Minecraft on a whim and grew to love it. Although I am still learning, I have always loved The Lord of the Rings and have some great ideas for builds and would love to help people build as well. I'm not asking to be a mod or an admin, I just want to be able to create something with people. Never tried it before and frankly, it sounds like fun.
10/29/2012 7:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JTJ2502
IGN; JTJ2502

IRL: Jordan (the first J in JTJ)

Male/Female: Female

Experince: I have been Moderator and Admin on a few servers before

Favorite Color: Blue

Time Zone: EZT

Maturity Level (1-10): To be honest, I'm about a 7.5 or a 8

How long can you be on each day?: About 1-2 hours on weekdays and 3-5 hours on weekdays.

How many days can you be on?: Sometimes on weekdays and sometimes on the weekend

Skype?: No, sadly no...

Why do you deserve mod?: I deserve a position as Admin/Moderator because I am a great staff member! I can handle the toughest situations of Minecraft. I would like to be Admin/Mod because I want to make Minecraft a better place, and solve situations.

I have had past exp before, on a few servers. I own 3 private servers, and am currently a Head Admin on a server! I can mostly help with player trouble on the server, such as problems and events that cause other players to rage.

I really hope to be a staff a staff member on your server!

Sincerely,
JTJ2502
10/29/2012 12:24 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
swalshey123
Sorry guys they can't host
10/27/2012 10:53 pm
buringmoon
hello?
10/20/2012 4:59 pm
buringmoon
if they do host then i will go try and get rank up to admin once the server is made
10/20/2012 4:59 pm
buringmoon
-.- do you have them to host?
10/18/2012 7:52 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
BokBen
Ign(In-game name);BokBen
Irl(Real-Life name);Ben
Age(Dont lie);14
Why do you deserve mod?(1-3 Paragraphs)(3-7 Sentences Each paragraph)
Well I have been looking to become a mod on a roleplay server for some time now and this one looks like the server for me. First off I have been roleplaying on minecraft for about 1 year now and I have been a Co-Owner of a roleplay server but it was shut down 5 months ago. I also enjoy writing lore for servers and helping out new people who come online to your server. Also maybe I could write the rules on war. Also I am Trust worthy and a loyal person.

Im reading the Game of Thrones books right now so I know alot about it I have also read the Lord of the Rings books and I play Battle for Middle Earth one and two so i can base some lore of these things if you like. I really hope I can become a admin or mod on your server I will also help build if you like.

If you want to talk to me on Skype my username is bokben93
10/20/2012 9:05 am
R3DT4ILH4WK
Accepted
10/18/2012 7:47 pm
R3DT4ILH4WK
dolphinluvIgn(In-game name); dolphinluv
Irl(Real-Life name); Brooke
Age(Dont lie); 13

I think that I deserve Mod because I am very trustworthy, and I can really help you when in need. People like me, and I am friendly, so I would make for a good Mod. I really enjoy playing MC, and it isn't just a recreational thing for me. I do it as my life. Minecraft means so much to me, I just don't know what I would do without it.

I think I inspire people when I give advice, and even when I build. I had several people tell me that they love me, and that they really just were inspired by how I went about helping people in need. A lot of people take after me, and I hope that I can take after the next staff up.

Accepted
I am an experience Staff Member: Co-Owner on 2 private servers, Admin on 6, Mod on 2, Op on 3, and Trial-Admin on 1. I help the servers owners when they need it and answer questions when they can't. I am not a griefer nor a hacker. I play MC for the joy it brings me. I have never broken a rule, and I have never griefed.

I really hope that this inspired you too, as I will continue on my journey through MC inspiring all that need it. Have a wonderful day

Love,
dolphinluv
10/18/2012 7:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
peachphuzz
Ign(In-game name); dolphinluv
Irl(Real-Life name); Brooke
Age(Dont lie); 13

I think that I deserve Mod because I am very trustworthy, and I can really help you when in need. People like me, and I am friendly, so I would make for a good Mod. I really enjoy playing MC, and it isn't just a recreational thing for me. I do it as my life. Minecraft means so much to me, I just don't know what I would do without it.

I think I inspire people when I give advice, and even when I build. I had several people tell me that they love me, and that they really just were inspired by how I went about helping people in need. A lot of people take after me, and I hope that I can take after the next staff up.

I am an experience Staff Member: Co-Owner on 2 private servers, Admin on 6, Mod on 2, Op on 3, and Trial-Admin on 1. I help the servers owners when they need it and answer questions when they can't. I am not a griefer nor a hacker. I play MC for the joy it brings me. I have never broken a rule, and I have never griefed.

I really hope that this inspired you too, as I will continue on my journey through MC inspiring all that need it. Have a wonderful day

Love,
dolphinluv
10/17/2012 5:41 pm
buringmoon
10/17/2012 2:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
louey11
Staff app
Click to reveal
Ign(In-game name); louey11
Irl(Real-Life name); John
Age(Dont lie); 15

i Love to help and make stuff
10/18/2012 7:16 pm
R3DT4ILH4WK
Accepted
10/17/2012 3:19 pm
swalshey123
Hahahahaha that was long paragraphs
10/17/2012 1:29 pm
swalshey123
Ok I will get them to host
10/16/2012 11:55 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
legobricker240
IGN: legobricker24
Maturity: 9
How long have you played minecraft?: about 4 months
show me your previous builds/maps: on my Planet Minecraft account
Why should we pick instead of other people?: Because i have i have a good sense of what looks good and what doesn't in a build, and Medieval/fantasy is my favorite genre in minecraft.
Email:ab42398@gmail.com
Do you use any hacks/mods?: NO, i use a Mac
Country (if applicable, state) and Time Zone: U.S.A., Central Time
Can rent/host a server Yes/No?: No
If you can donate, how much can you donate and how often?: Sorry, but no...
10/18/2012 7:16 pm
R3DT4ILH4WK
Accepted
10/16/2012 11:36 pm
buringmoon
so have you got them to host?
10/16/2012 11:35 pm
buringmoon
lol
10/16/2012 5:02 pm
buringmoon
ok once /if we get this server running than i will spend ALOT of time on it
10/16/2012 4:59 pm
buringmoon
yay i didint got accepted
10/16/2012 10:08 am
Level 30 : Artisan Fish
LittleTriton
Ign(In-game name); JoParis0101
Irl(Real-Life name); Paris
Age(Dont lie); 12

I will do as much as I can for this RP server. I will create a website, I will create banners and advertise. I might host parties and clubs if you want me too. I might make a medieval restaurant.

My personality.
I am Sweet, fun, humorous, outrageous, kind, artsy, and a beasty minecraft player. You would love to be around me. I hope you choose me! (:
10/15/2012 11:08 pm
swalshey123
By admin I meant head admin
10/16/2012 10:13 pm
R3DT4ILH4WK
If you get them to host then hell yes
10/15/2012 11:07 pm
swalshey123
I was also wondering if I could be admin because I have been admin on twelve different servers and have hosted the walls pvp a few times.
10/15/2012 11:05 pm
swalshey123
Ok I will tell them and see if they can host a server.
10/14/2012 11:58 pm
swalshey123
I know. Some people who would be able to host and I could get them to host it if or when i get in.
10/15/2012 7:32 pm
R3DT4ILH4WK
Can you contact them please BTW your accepted
10/14/2012 11:55 pm
buringmoon
i hope you get a host but i can advertise too and hopfully get alot of people
10/14/2012 11:53 pm
buringmoon
and holly hfgdi thats alot of slots
10/14/2012 11:53 pm
buringmoon
Ign: eaker_kids

Irl: gabriel

Age(Dont lie); 10 but i am really exp and i can still help

because i want to help the server. i love helping servers with tasks and doing what ever needs done. and i love building things and i am looking for a server so it would be nice to join.

i also like both lord of the rings and game of thrones we have the board game .
and i would like to get even better at staff and help out. i have been mod 3 times and they all shut down they were old servers tho .
10/15/2012 7:32 pm
R3DT4ILH4WK
Accepted
10/14/2012 10:59 pm
swalshey123
swagmuffin2012
Scott Walsh
I deserve it because I play mine craft every day for about 4 hours and I am practically always on. I think I should because I am mature and do not get banned from server or anything like that. I also like to help people with thing as in being nice to people.

I also deserve this because I love building things. I will help you build anything needed. I will be there when you need me because I am online a lot and I am getting a new laptop.

The last reasons why I deserve it is because I make many server and I am good with commands. I am admin in 8 different servers and help as an admin at the walls PVP. I have much experiences with being an admin. I also do things the first time I am told to do it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome