rpgzack's Avatar rpgzack4/26/14 6:49 pm
4/27/2014 2:50 pm
Webtro's Avatar Webtro
Legacy PvP
PvP - Raiding - Factions - McMMO
EPICNESS
IP: 192.99.45.183:25581

What IS LegacyPvP?
LegacyPvP is a place where everyone can meet new friends, make friends and conquer the land. You can make enemies while you're at it. We are a fun server, [24/7] and we guarantee NO LAG at all! If you are lagging, it is probably your internet connection, or your computer. Anyway, we are also a tolerant server. We won't ban you for saying f*uck or sh*t because we know that sh*t happens sometimes and you need to release anger. We can receive donations if you guys would like to!

Epic Trailer Video
:
rpgzack
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/27/2014 2:50 pm
Level 21 : Expert Button Pusher
Webtro
Ok since there is no format for an application I will just tell you a bit about myself. (:

Experience: I had my own server a while back. I've been a co-owner on another server for a while before it shut down. I've been mods on a few, also Admin.
Why should you choose me? I've been playing Minecraft since I was 14, so I know the game and history! Through out the 4 years of my Minecraft pc edition I have had many experiences on servers and well as being a successful staff.
Why do I want this position? I have had a break from Minecraft for a little bit and now I am getting back into it. I have joined a few servers without success, as I was bullied away by players, even staff! I want to change players' experience in your server by being nice, and helpful.

Random stuff:
IGN: Webtro
Name: Jay
Communication skills: Great with communicating with people online.

Hope you consider my application! My Skype is W3btro if you need to contact me in the future. Also if you are looking to recruit me, just send a pm. I am also open to any questions if you need to know more about me.
04/27/2014 2:12 pm
rpgzack
It's 1.7.2/1.7.4 Anyone can still join.
04/27/2014 12:41 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
PlacedObsidian
04/27/2014 12:41 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
BlueMageKnight

I am not on the same update!
04/27/2014 12:35 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
PlacedObsidian

Okay so sorry if you do not like my format, I feel most comfortable with Question and Answer applications

In Game Name: bigdaddyrocker ( don't hate the name my friend gave me it for free )

Why you want to be apart of our staff : To help the server become number one. My goal is to support player growth and to keep situations under control. I Will be more active then most people you will see, and will be able to help early hours of the morning and late hours at night and most of the day.

What would come out as an advantage of you being part of staff? : I have played since 2009 and I have ran 2 servers before I have much experience as a staff member. I know how most hacking clients work and can easily detect them. Many people like me on servers and I don't make many enemies ( one of the worst things is to have a staff member everyone hates). I don't abuse and I give no unfair advantages to anyone friend or foe. My only weakness is building. Though I am very skilled in redstone. I know most of the essentials. I am used to having to help new people and can help most situations smoothly. I can detect xray from others quite easily. I can help in spawn builds as far as redstone and can work economy chest shop and signshop. I can help early players and keep spam under control.

How active are you? : Honestly depends as of right now your my only server I go on

Time zone : East Coast

How long have you been playing minecraft? : 2009

Will you abuse? : No i have never once abused on any server my only thing close to abuse was when I found out what happens if you do /smite (Dont weorry im over smite now )

Are you staff on any other server?( Right now, no I took a 1 and a half month break from minecraft and that cleared all my servers.Meaning I will be able to give the server my full attention

Have you been banned?: This server no. I have been banned 3 times since 2009
One of which was because someone made a sculpture of a penis on my house and i was getting rid of it and owner yelled at me griefing xD.
Another one i was afk and came back and said banned for hacking..I still don't know to this day what happened.
Lastly a ton of people on a new server was spamming and the guy banned every name in the chat so I caught in the crossfire.

What else do you want us to know about you? : I admit I may not be your best application but I am always willing to learn to make my self better. I will always be dedicated to the servers and Its members
04/27/2014 12:29 pm
rpgzack
Bump, anyone else?
04/26/2014 10:08 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Unriashol
Hi there,

IGN: TheUnriashol
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/theunriashol

I am an youtuber that does a whole lot of gameplay videos but also Minecraft Animations. I saw your trailer and I can tell you that I could pimp that trailer up ! Also I do professional looking websites. I dont know if your server already has one but if not I bet we could work out a deal for one. If you want to see some of my website work here are two test websites I own:

1. http://www.craft-easy.com
2. http://test.craft-easy.com

Please note these are both unfinished websites.

Here is also some animation work I have done:

[yt]7AKTPxjz7ow[/yt]

[yt]hhp5QTDG82U[/yt]
04/26/2014 8:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Pokemonmew64
Finally found this page without my account locking up whenever i go on this page

Anyways, Heres my application:
Name: Jeremy
Ign:mariomuffin64
Why you should choose me:
I have plenty of experience with staff and is trusted by many of my friends. Im a pretty good builder, And is mature but can be random at times. I try my best to play on good servers, And this one looks neat, So you can expect that. I help players if they're confused, And i always try to be as nice as possible
04/26/2014 7:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jacktheripoff
name: jack
Ign: jacktheripoff
Why should choose me:
You should choose me because i have been co-owner on many servers none of them successful. I have tried to be staff on a servers but all the one's i applied and got accepted into keep shutting down and or we're never put up i play regularly, i am very good with handing community situations and have a good personally. Thank you for considering.
04/26/2014 7:40 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Name: Andrew, you can call me Drew.

Ign: AMILLIONGUMMIES

Why should you choose me: You should choose me because I am a friendly guy that am great with working with people and helping servers. I will make sure your server is the best it can be, and solve server problems. I can also answer players' questions, and help them with their problems.
04/26/2014 7:21 pm
rpgzack
You can post your application on this thread.
04/26/2014 7:00 pm
BlueMageKnight
whoops! not the first! while I was typing some one else made one!
04/26/2014 6:59 pm
BlueMageKnight
hello, I may be the first responder & I want to volunteer!
my mc username is Dragon21f. just so u know 21f does not stand for 21 year old female... people get mistaken with it. well please reply with the ip, and I look forward to joining!
04/26/2014 6:58 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
XxDiamondzXx
Do we apply here or on server?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome