HUGE SERVER PROJECT LOOKING FOR HELP! Please read

kaincyz's Avatar kaincyz3/16/14 1:41 pm
1 emeralds 213 7
3/17/2014 1:39 am
kaincyz's Avatar kaincyz
Hello!

First of all let me go into more detail about the server project
Me and my friend have both played world of warcraft in the past quite a lot and now we mainly play minecraft we are both mature people and of a good age to run a server we are not kids.

We noticed there has been lots of people saying there going to make a world of warcraft minecraft server but there server closed down after a while we are not sure why, so we decided to make a world of warcraft based server and put lots of effort into it and keep it up and not close it.

The ideas are basicly what you would do on world of warcraft we are using the same map but different quests and levelling systems obviously.
Dont worry about the server we got a server with great ram and storage for the moment and will add to it as we need it.

So what help do we need?

Well starting with the most needed things to the least but all are needed

1. Map editors, The map is huge and buildings are not decorated we need help with this but we also need something that you can prove to us that your trust-able for it

2. Quest makers, World of warcraft uses quests to level up we are using the same idea so we need people to make up the quest lines

3. Staff, We need staff to help stop the people doing wrong and assist others like any server out there

4. Developers, We need people we could class as developers to help with the project in big ways adding more ideas etc..you need to prove great trust for this, you get large control over things and help out the most we do not need too many developers but we need a few.

App layout
--------------
Name:
Previous experiences with servers?
Why you want to help?
How can you help?
Possition applying for?
Played WoW before?
IGN?
Skype name? (if you have it skype is a vital part of helping us though)
----------------

Thanks for reading if you would like to know anything or apply on skype add me skype name:
jakebywater321
jakesb@outlook.com

Not sure which is my skype name one of them 2 though
kaincyz
Level 1 : New Miner