Hunger Games Roleplaying Server needing Talented Builders!

Jaffadehut's Avatar Jaffadehut1/18/15 9:07 am
1 emeralds 201 5
1/24/2015 10:19 am
daser43's Avatar daser43
Hi there!

Guessing by the title, I think you can work out that I am trying to put together a minecraft hunger games roleplaying server! I love hunger games and play the mini games version too much xD. And that is why I want to do a roleplaying server with monthly hunger games, an economy and the occasional rebellion.

Players can be peacekeepers, become mentors, own a house in victors village, mine for resources in their dedicated district and sell them! There is also a pvp world where players can play survival with their friends, build their own houses, mine every resource available in the version we use and PvP others out there!

Also by looking at the title, we are short of builders and are in need of some! Are you a good builder? Then what are you waiting for? Apply down below in the comments using this correct format below:

IGN:

Age (optional, could affect your chances):

Screenshots of builds (Needs interior + Exterior (bonus marks for terrain forming):

Have you seen films/books?:

Servers you've been builder/staff on:

Any additional info?

Thankyou for apply and may the odds be ever in your favour!

Currently we have finished District 13, taking approximately 2 weeks! and this was only with 4 builders/staff including myself. We have just moved onto district 13 having nearly built the Justice building and working on victors village .

Donations! We have 1 month + 3 weeks left. If anyone could donate that'd be great, currently we have been up for 1 months and a week (the first 2 weeks were sorting out what needs to built and a staff jobs/ assignment area)

You can also join our website at: www.catchingfirecf.enjin.com

Thankyou for reading and again, may the odds, be ever, in your favour

Yours
Sincerely

Jaffa De Hutt xxx
Jaffadehut
Level 1 : New Miner